Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I don't punt Chinese girls.

Why I don't punt Chinese girls.

I don't know if i'm the only one with this mental problem but

Being Chinese myself and coming from a big Chinese family with a shit load of relatives and cousins also growing up around a lot of Chinese friends/family friends.

When I choose a Chinese girl, ESPECIALLY when i prebook off them you know... them hyper realistic photographs.

I at times end up with a girl who possess features that reminds me of people.

Whether it's my aunties eyes, uncle's wife's face, my high school friends nose, or my cousins smile.
    and worse case, they posses a miss mash of multiple familiar people's features that it becomes a HUGE turn off.

I mean I don't want to fuck a girl that reminds me of my auntie, my mum's friend or my 2nd cousin.

I'm not saying all Chinese look the same. But dammit. Same race, so chances of similar feature eyes and nose teeth are high.

It doesn't happen often, but it's enough to make me favour the Korean and Japanese girls more.

Am i the only one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm Chinese myself. By excluding Chinese you are excluding 60% of the options.

I won't get turned off by familiar features, unless it was a full face resemblance of someone that I find sexually repulsive...

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    I don't know if i'm the only one with this mental problem but

Being Chinese myself and coming from a big Chinese family with a shit load of relatives and cousins also growing up around a lot of Chinese friends/family friends.

When I choose a Chinese girl, ESPECIALLY when i prebook off them you know... them hyper realistic photographs.

I at times end up with a girl who possess features that reminds me of people.

Whether it's my aunties eyes, uncle's wife's face, my high school friends nose, or my cousins smile.
    and worse case, they posses a miss mash of multiple familiar people's features that it becomes a HUGE turn off.

I mean I don't want to fuck a girl that reminds me of my auntie, my mum's friend or my 2nd cousin.

I'm not saying all Chinese look the same. But dammit. Same race, so chances of similar feature eyes and nose teeth are high.

It doesn't happen often, but it's enough to make me favour the Korean and Japanese girls more.

Am i the only one?
    Yes, you’re probably the only one !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guess im fortunate of having yellow fever and being non asian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Generally, I reckon japanese and korean tend to have better hygiene standards compared to chinese girls.

So you come from a large family and have extended families and friends circle !

But shouldn’t you be worrying about actually running into people you know or she may know you or friend of friend or something rather than some similar facial features??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    Guess im fortunate of having yellow fever and being non asian
    Me too brother.

Btw, did you feel the air rise up in you?
    Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves??
    Wonder out where you cant see???
    Inside my shell......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am Chinese. I prefer mixed girls over thorough-bred Chinese, Korean or Japanese girls.

3 of my all-time favourite girls are Chinese-mix-Russian, Korean-mix-Chinese and Japanese-mix-Russian. Girls from a certain country somehow seem the same to me after maybe 10 punts with them, but mixed girls are always different. Exotic faces and bodies are only the beginning. They tend to be more open-minded and more caring thanks to their richer living experiences as well as mixed genes. And their sex drive is real and forever going.

The girl I like most over any other countries of origin must possess the following : Beautiful face, good body, flat tummy, long straight legs with excellent GFE....

Oh ! Did I mention she must be from earth ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Nothing wrong with it; it's probably why some non-Asian punters have the yellow fever and vice versa. I haven't experienced it personally, but it makes sense if there are similar facial features in girls to people you know from the same race and how off-putting that can be.

We just like seeing if the grass is greener on the other side. Even if it's not, we just like chasing the illusion of an exotic experience, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Whether it's my aunties eyes, uncle's wife's face, my high school friends nose, or my cousins smile and worse case, they posses a miss mash of multiple familiar people's features that it becomes a HUGE turn off.

Worried about your WL's sharing a mish mash of features from relatives and friends?

Picasso must have had the same problem!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Fucking this guy lol. Dude I asked the exact same thing, in the exact same way.
    Birds of a feather, flock together?
    Great minds think alike?
    Sickest cunts round these parts, aye bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Almost as if you’re the same people? Or just both like Slipknot?
    We cant be the same.
    Musically impossible.
    I heart TOOL.
    JAV_Fan69 does not heart TOOL.
    I daresay we both respect Corey Taylor, as well as Slipknot.
    RIP Paul Gray.aka Pig.

Also, I watch way too much Afro Samurai. Over and over again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I'm Chinese. Sometimes I also prefer WLs from other Asian countries (Thai, Kor, Jap) than Chinese because you can probably guess that those Chinese WLs here had worked in this industry back in China for years, and they charged much cheaper back in China as well. However, in general I'd still pick the best one for me from lineup regardless of nationality

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So you come from a large family and have extended families and friends circle !

But shouldn’t you be worrying about actually running into people you know or she may know you or friend of friend or something rather than some similar facial features??
    large family overseas. Family here are quite small. and friends are all 30+, and most Chinese girls are overseas and fresh off the plane. Chances are low in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Worried about your WL's sharing a mish mash of features from relatives and friends?

Picasso must have had the same problem!

i was thinking the exact same when i was writing this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    Nothing wrong with it; it's probably why some non-Asian punters have the yellow fever and vice versa. I haven't experienced it personally, but it makes sense if there are similar facial features in girls to people you know from the same race and how off-putting that can be.

We just like seeing if the grass is greener on the other side. Even if it's not, we just like chasing the illusion of an exotic experience, right?

Maybe. But honestly i feel more attracted to Japanese, Korean, Singaporean more than Chinese. Maybe i'm a bit fucked up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why people are worry fucking a friend or a friend of a friend or someone you know. The WL would be more worry than you. I think it would be fun fucking someone you know from outside. I m all for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just love Asian chicks, no love for my own kind (Aussie) Asian fever all the wayyyy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I prefer South East Asian girls myself like Thai, Viet, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Philippino etc

But it’s interesting in my conversation with these girls they comment that they’re not as popular as the Chinese girls as the Chinese punters , which are the majority of the customers more often than not pick the Chinese girls over the non-Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Personally I prefer South East Asian girls myself like Thai, Viet, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Philippino etc

But it’s interesting in my conversation with these girls they comment that they’re not as popular as the Chinese girls as the Chinese punters , which are the majority of the customers more often than not pick the Chinese girls over the non-Chinese.
    It’s the language thing , all things being equal, body , tits, looks etc, I would always pick a Chinese girl over other SE Asian and then Hong Kong girl over any Chinese origin- but that just me !

However, occasionally I may need a Japanese fix or try to fuck an Aussie blonde - I’m sure many people would have got that too, just a change of the landscape from time to time, then you are back to your favorite routine.

There is no right or wrong , as long as you are happy and sexually satisfied!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suddenly got a fetish for a hot indian or muslim girl. Don't think there are many who offer massages or FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ss has a girl advertised as nepalese...But said is from India. she's quite pretty in my eyes too.

Sv also now has an Indian girl. Monday's is her rostered day i believe. Haven't seen her , only her picture with face blocked. Checkout the wechat roster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast