Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why I don't punt Chinese girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    HAHAHA

I had this one with a skinny chinese girl who had short hair, while in doggy she reminded me of a mate of mine and I started wondering if this is what fucking a dude would be like.

I agree with the photos but you get the same with Koreans too :/
    How da fk did you come to the thought of this haha
    Must have a secret man crush lmao

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Yes too professional sometimes I just wanted a WL that’s not over professional. It make it felt like a business transaction Is taking place rather having good sex .
    I agree with you. Most of the girls are having the same set routine like a written script given to them to act. After a few time I told my favourite girl to stop the routine or acting to be herself. She was happy and we were doing things we want to do. From then on we have good time together.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    I relate to the issue. I couldn't go all the way with a gorgeous Chinese girl once because she had the same name as my daughter.
    I had the same problem with a masseuse who reminded me of my sister.
    But it doesn't make me exclude an entire race!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    It’s your life and your health . You always discard the facts and only Want to hear as what you wanted to hear . Never heard that’s a bad luck to shave maybe the WL didn’t want to tell you the truth as why she dosen’t shave . Have notice if the pussy are not clear shave and waved it actually felt like there are needle punching through your lips and mouths .
    But icecool, you are the same person that believes a WL can't be a sex worker and happy with herself. You believe that sex work is out of desperation, or filing some empty void. Its beyond you to see that some women can sell pussy, and be happy about it. You think that it's a terrible life choice, yet you continue to punt.

Sometimes it's hard to understand your perspective.

Most ladies are shaved, at least trimmed. But if you went to a punt, and the lady was shaved, would you turn around and say "No no no, I have to have the full bush! It's the full bush or nothing!!"
    Then what, there has to be pussy inspection by the mamasan everyday before starting work?

Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    I relate to the issue. I couldn't go all the way with a gorgeous Chinese girl once because she had the same name as my daughter.
    I had the same problem with a masseuse who reminded me of my sister.
    But it doesn't make me exclude an entire race!
    It's not the only reason.
    Sometimes some of the Chinese girls from the country side don't have as high standard of oral hygiene. They can have bad breath.
    Sometimes the untidy underarms hair (stubbles).
    Chinese sex talk is not that sexy, bao bei, qin ai de, etc.
    A bunch of little things like that.

Just a bunch of small reason sometimes that makes me prefer japs and kroreans.

BUT if there is a good Chinese girl that everyone is raving about. If course i'd go check her out.

I guess just comes down to preferences.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Bring back the bush
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Mate I am Aussie

Asian girls and particularly Chinese offer the best service and they are so beautiful.

I just love Chinese ladies.

Same here. I love Chinese girls so much especially Chinese girls with pale white skin. Ohhhh fuck that is hot !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this thread topic is completely wrong, should change to:

"I grow up eating dim sum everyday, thus now I don't like eating dim sum and would prefer kim chi or ramen"

now everyone let's talk about ha cao, udon, pho, tom yum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Mate I am Aussie

Asian girls and particularly Chinese offer the best service and they are so beautiful.

I just love Chinese ladies.
    Yes have to agree with this as I just love the Asian girls as they are the best for me. Always have amazing experiences with them. They are so fucking sexy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123