Wow!
Now I know what sex with a Japanese Amazon is like.
It is fucking amazing!
Rei Misaki is the tallest Japanese girl I have ever fucked ... and she is one of the sweetest and most GFE and sexy ones too.
Such an amazing girl ; 6 foot of total pleasure!

LOOKS and BODY
Rei stood 190cm tall in her high heels and looked as sexy as fuck, just like a Japanese Amazon goddess.
Even when the heels came off she was still 180cm tall which is huge for a Japanese girl.
She is an impressive sight with the tattoos and long legs that go on forever.
She is a professional model and has worked in Milan, but she is not a skin and bones type model.
She is built more like a basketball or volleyball player with a strong powerful body - but she is also so soft and feminine with a bit of meat and padding on her.
Very exotic face and not at all the cute Japanese girl look.
I love her big full lips, and big eyes and Cleopatra hairdo.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Rei is advertised as a JAV and she has made a few movies but now works as a professional model and does some WL work too.
She definitely has experience in Japanese Soap lands because her skills are top shelf - especially her BBBJ and HJ.
She looks like a fearsome sight with her height and tattoos and glamour looks but she is actually one of the sweetest and warmest and most GFE girls I have ever met - a really genuinely beautiful person.

DFK and DATY
Rei has got the fullest set of lips I have ever seen on an Asian girl and they are so beautiful and soft to kiss - she is a great kisser.
Rei has a beautiful Mound of Venus - it's so nice and puffy.
She is fully shaved and loves a good lick and gets very wet and excited and orgasmic.

BBBJ
One of the best going around.
Those big luscious lips around my cock feel amazing.
She is pure JAV with a long sensuous build up and great use of fingers, nails, lips, tongue and spit ... lots of spit.
A highlight was her HJ where she stroked my cock with her hands at at the same time massaged my nipples with her tattooed feet.
Then did the JAV thing with the HJ and dribbling spit on my knob and then resting her tongue on my knob eagerly awaiting my load of warm cum.

FUCKING
Rei is a very passionate fuck.
It's a totally unique experience fucking that much woman - there are legs and arms and tits and arse everywhere - it's an amazing experience being entangled and intertwined in so much woman.
She is great fuck too and really enjoys herself.
I am more of a BFE guy, but she can go harder too.

ROUND 2
For round 2 Rei treated me to her super dooper HJ/BBBJ combo.
I really wanted to fuck this Japanese Amazon again, but the HJ/BBBJ combo was too good to resist

OVERALL
Guys are gonna book Rei just for the unique experience of fucking a 180cm Japanese girl and fair enough too - it is a unique experience and I highly recommend it.
But what I really enjoyed most about Rei is her attitude and personality - she is just so sexy and sweet and special and unique.
She won't suit some guys though - so if you are into tiny petite girls then Rei is definitely NOT for you.