Thread: CRYSTAL - young and fit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CRYSTAL - young and fit

Horny as fuck today.

Could be cos on Monday saw a very innocent ‘virgin’ ML and left a little unsatisfied cos she tried but couldn’t really get me off. Felt a bit like a dirty old man actually as this girl claimed that she hadn’t really ever kissed anyone, to excuse her poor pashing skills.

Anyways, was trying to hold out for the week but has anyone noticed those ‘sexy legs’ suddenly appearing all over the city with the sudden warmer weather. Driving me crazy!

Late in the day and after failing to book my regular ML, decided to stroll on down to 5star and see the talent but alas only 1 available - Crystal. Now I actually remembering seeing this girl in a line-up, 3-4 months ago... she was tall and skinny - my kind!

So I booked without hesitation.

SCOPING
    When I saw her however I was a tad disappointed as this wasn’t the same skinny I remember from last time.

Must be a new ‘Crystal.’ This one is younger looking. Quite a pretty face and looks like a decent rack and skinny toned legs. Once the clothes came off I realised she is a bit broader than I expected maybe a larger size6 or just a 7. Quite toned though and maybe 160cm. Honestly can’t remember if she was lightly tanned or not, but dun think she is pale white.

Tbh not really my type but damn I was horny today and watching her walk up the stairs and seeing her calf muscles tighten on her skinny legs was enuf to get me really hard.

TASTING
    Not much kissing... just a few light pecks, so not sure if she is just not into DFK. Unshaven down below for those after DATY.

PRE-GAME
    A light BBBJ in the shower before hitting the bed and her catbath was really awesome. She has quite a warm tongue and knows how to use it... my nipples, chest, tummy down to the inside of my thighs before some light sucking on my balls, while i fondled her natural B-cup boobs. They have installed a small mirror on the ceiling now in the big room upstairs and it’s great watching this girl BBBJ you in the reflection. Her head bobbing up and down, even if only half to 3/4 of me.

MAIN EVENT
    Tight, quite tight and that’s after she liberally lubed my cock up. She started real slow in cowgirl and asked me to be gentle in this position, so I did a really slow ramp up... before I buried my cock into her.

We flipped to missionary pretty quickly and I just sunk myself into her. Got into a nice deep pumping rhythm with a little grind at the end of our groins. Quite GFE, was reminded very much of fucking an old girlfriend... even the little moans at the deep end of each pelvic grind as she hooked her legs over mine for more contact. Noticed there was a mirror on the head of this bed so time for switch up so I can look into her face as I fuck her doggy.

From behind I really just relaxed and took my time today. Pulling nearly all the way out and then slowly driving back in till I felt that little suction of her pussy lips. She kept her face turned away though... but noticed her looking into yet another mirror on the corner of the room (fuck how many mirrors are in this room!). Anyways, focussed in on her reflection as I pumped away, before laying her down flat and grinding myself between that full arse of hers. Finished with our bodies pressed tight against each other.

Overall, decent punt. She is quite a young one at 21 and only been in Sydney for a month or so. Pretty sure this isn’t the previous super skinny Crystal, but she still brings her own.

Happy Punting

Banned
    BD — Thanks for the AR. I enjoy your unique voice.

Love how you mentioned watching Crystal’s calf muscles tighten as she walked up the stairs ahead of you. I often do this. It’s a huge turn on for me too.

And there’s a few other supposedly non-erotic body parts that get me going — shoulders, hands, feet, nape of the neck — when they’re well kept or in good shape. Feet especially.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    BD — Thanks for the AR. I enjoy your unique voice.

Love how you mentioned watching Crystal’s calf muscles tighten as she walked up the stairs ahead of you. I often do this. It’s a huge turn on for me too.

And there’s a few other supposedly non-erotic body parts that get me going — shoulders, hands, feet, nape of the neck — when they’re well kept or in good shape. Feet especially.
    Yep... love the nape of the neck too and of course their hands on my cock always looks good!! Other one that gets me which probably doesn’t do it for lost guys is seeing a light outline of their ribs when they stretch in doggy.... but I’m a skinny fan.