Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuki - The Sexy Bomb

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nadia & Anna my favs at the mo

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    You are correct. She is sly. She stole almost half my booking time the first time I saw her. But I was so allured by her skinny frame I went back a second time and she was still cold. However, on my third visit she treated me like a long lost lover: in all regards. I just can't get enough of being deep inside her and having our pelvic bones massaging each other. She is a hooker and she knows how to hook the gullible.
    I never call a WL hooker, but I am sure they can hook me up deeply and nicely.
    Pictures mean thousand words, unfortunately these pictures are not exciting me at all.

However, sometimes you meet with the lady in person. Things can be totally different.
    The bad news is I will not see her base on these pictures.
    There are plenty of beautiful trees in the forest.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name: Yuki

Date visit: Saturday 7 July

Establishment: FS

Contact Details/Address: 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business: 10am- late

Prices: $85/half hr

Services: FS, BBBJ, DFK

Value for money/recommend?: YES

I went back to 64 Alexander Avenue last Saturday and was keen to see Yoyo again, but in reality I would have been pretty keen to see anyone on the line up that day. Strange thing though, when I arrived around 2pm on the Saturday, I found that there were kids playing outside the entrance and a young girl of around 7 or 8 seemed to be playing hide and seek with her father in the doorway. The sensor they have on the stairs was constantly going off. Very odd!, now what kind of father takes their daughter with them when they visit a brothel? Anyway, decided to come back a bit later so not really sure what that was all about.

I went up and was told everyone was busy, but Yuki was free. I had seen Yuki before and had a good time so took a 30 minute booking. I was encouraged to stay longer, but I had an engagement to attend later so anything longer would have been tight. I was then suggested a double (which was tempting as I have not had a double here before), but was told I would have to wait until one of the other girls became free. In the end stayed for 30 minutes. I had my shower and waited for Yuki to arrive.

When Yuki came in, she recognised me (even though I have only seen her once before). She told me that she remembers me, and that she remembers that I have a large cock. I was quite flattered as I did not think i had left an impression from my previous visit. We got down to business and Yuki gave me a great BBBJ. Yuki still kept telling me that I was too big for her mouth, but like the trooper that she is she gave it her all. I was having a great time and was close to having a CIM experience but Yuki said she wanted to fuck me. On when the condom and Yuki bounced up and down in cowgirl. Yuki was saying that her 'pussy was so full' and that she was cumming. Before long Yuki climaxed and said it was the first time that she had cum in days! I was still rock hard, but Yuki said she was exhausted (which was the problem with having an orgasm), so I moved into missionary and pumped away.

Yuki seemed to be enjoying herself and was holding her legs apart and was urging me to fuck her harder as she was cumming again. I tried to hold off as long as I could and we seemed to climax together. Yuki told me that she had cum again and then whilst we were recovering she started to DFK me. The 30 minutes was almost up and we chatted before we got up to shower. Whilst I was drying myself Yuki said I need to come and see her again as she 'loves my cock!' I know it is flattery, but it made me feel good.

I left very content after yet another excellent punt at 64 Alexander Avenue.

GT

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Went to 64 today to see Yuki.
    Got there and waited till doors opened its 10:10 and Sophie says have you booked Yuki I say no I havent booked her but I am her to see her.
    Sopphie users me into on of the rooms, I think she has a booking is the reply do you want to see Mimi. I said no I would prefer to see Yuki if she doesnt have a booking.

10:20 past Sophie returns Yuki booking not show up so you can see her she putting on make up be 5 minutes you mind waiting, No thats fine I reply.

10:25 past Sophie returns Yuki here now doing make up be 5 minutes.

10:35 Yuki walks in you shower I got to do make up.

10:45 Yuki returns long time no see she says yes I respond this is 4 th time I have come to see you and every other time you have not turned up.

No kiss no cuddle no bubbly happy to see you she just walks past me takes off her gear then yells out at sophie, she doesnt have any condoms, a conversation continues in Chinese so I have no idea what its all about.

I go to my clothes and give Yuki some condoms and a small bottle of lube.

We start with some light kissing a bit of tongue but not the passionate kissing I usually get from Yuki, so I progress down to her breasts and she seems to enjoy this before moving down to her pussy which I give a good liking and start to lightly finger her at the same time she grabs my hand and says no finger. WTF so I respect her wish.

Sophie returns with the condoms so Yuki gets up and opens the door when the conversation is complete she closes the door and returns to where she was so I give her some more daty.

After considerable time I decided I time for her to do some work so she gives me a bit of bbbj after a few minutes its on with the dom and she hops on top in cowgirl two or three strokes and she says I am tired WTF I think so I grab her hips and hold her while I pound away still in cowgirl, I stop for a rest OH she says I am tired only one hour sleep.

Sophie yells out at Yuki they end up arguing in Chinese something to do with putting make up on and one eye got done not the other and Yuki is busy working not doing make up? WTF ?

Yuki hops of steam coming out her ears and she starts to give me a hand job still with the condom on, I think I would prefer missionary but then the moments lost WTF so I let her finish me off with a hand job and I shower and leave at 11:40

I have seen Yuki lots of times today was the 13th and always one hour sometimes two. I have high expectations when I see a girl that I know can deliver top class service which Yuki can. Unfortunately today was not one of those days, if I got that service of a new girl I would never see her again.

Today was most dissapointing to say the least, will I see Yuki again? not if its going to be like today? Once I cool down a bit then I might see her again I have yet to decide.

To be fair if you get Yuki on a good day she is outstanding but on a day like today she is forgettable.

It will be interesting to see if anyone gets better service from her than I got if not she should have stayed at home.

beast1u
    Sorry to hear about the experience bro. It sucks when a punt bombs out.

She is one sexy lady our Yuki

Give her a try bro

Banned
    That's one really hot chick. Pity your shop is so far away ...

Shop Owner
    yuki is super model girl , she workind today .

Shop Owner
    Yuki is on Today. for more photos -> http://magmodels.weebly.com/yuki.html

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!

Shop Owner
    Yuki is on Today. for more photos -> http://magmodels.weebly.com/yuki.html

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!

Same pics as 2012, I cant beleive she hasnt aged one bit......its a miracle
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Shop Owner
    Yuki is working today , for booking 95241278

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12