Lily is a sweet, bubbly, young Vietnamese girl who is currently at M5. There seems to be this air of mystery around her as there is a bit of off-forum talk on her but hardly anything on forum so I decided to see for myself.

I felt at ease as soon as I met Lily. Huge smile, shapely body and so terribly pretty. What a package! Some guys like to go into component parts of the girls they see. I prefer to look at the package and in Lily’s case, that smile shone like a beacon.

I’m not going to break the hour I spent with her into components either and how she performed in each. What I will say is that a great appointment just flows along and that was exactly what happened.

We kissed, we had oral, we had sex and it all just flowed along with the hour disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Lily would be one of the sweetest girls I have ever seen. Meeting a girl like her compensates for those cold, unfriendly, kps heavy encounters most of us run into (excepting a couple of reviewers here who have obviously found the holy grail).

I enjoyed the time I spent with her immensely. I’ll see her again!