Thread: Massage at Central (Surrey Hills) - Aug 2018 - Natty

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage at Central (Surrey Hills) - Aug 2018 - Natty

Reposting this, as at the time, I could not select Massage at Central in the prefix section.

Booking was very easy and quick, via Wechat. The receptionist was very helpful and suggested I see Natty, she is a young Thai girl, strong hands, but soft touch I was told That was enough for me.

The shop is very clean and nicely decorated. I am shown to the room and as I undress, the beautiful Natty walks in. She just stands there and smiles as s he gestures with her hands that I continue to undress. This makes my little larger She is short, but very slim, busty for a thai girl with very long flowing hair.

On to the table and I get an amazing massage, very strong, with lots of light touches between the legs. she genuinely knows how to massage, using her elbows in the right spots and finding the parts that were tense. On the flip, it was far gentler, slower and wow, what a masseuse!

Will I return. ABSOLUTELY! The only decision to make is whether to see Natty again or try another young lady

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    The download on Natty: She’s a great conversationalist and made me feel extremely comfortable to be there. I really enjoyed the one hour session this week.

Took a shower at the shop before we started. I love this about MAC.

After drying off , Natty comes in. Cute Thai girl. Size 6 tight body, 30s but looks like she’s in her 20s. I’ll leave her background to your conversations, but she’s got 5 years of massage experience, 3 of which are here in Oz.

Great massage and thanks for the recommendations Angela! Part one was with experienced hands. She found a lot of knots and Part 2 was sensational.

This girl likes to open up so you get a good view and enjoys the reciprocal touching. Tight! Shes very sensual and erotic and kept me hard for over 20mins. After the eruption she even then was still stroking the shy guy.

Took a shower again and came back to the room, to which she gave me a neck massage and found a few more knots.

Top girls at this place.

My personal ranking for the place:
    1. Eri/Emmy (Jap) for soft massage and B2B with a lot of pussy play
    2. Natty (Thai) above. Knows all the tricks to keep you on the edge.
    3. Close third is Selina (TW) but I haven’t seen her on lately. She’s also at SS. Tall girl with big racks. Lovely personality with a hint of vulnerability. Can’t get her out of my mind sometimes.

Qudos to Angela for running a great shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the heads up (pun intended hehe) Bro SW.
    Looks like she's another one for my MAC list.
    Also agree wholeheartedly re Emi - see my separate AR on her. She is a real gem!
    And Angela -I just wish all Mamasan's were as sexy and attentive as her...

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post

And Angela -I just wish all Mamasan's were as sexy and attentive as her...
    Haha, talking about sexy mamasan : they fallen into the two major categories:

Firstly is the one you can Never Ever have: Foxy from Silver Fox, case closed really!

The second group is a lot more user friendly : they either currently still working or recently retired After opening her own shop (at least you still have some great memories to go by!)

Think the mamasan double and Babycat and you can count your own lucky stars.

So many already retired working mamasan who were creme de la creme though: think Coco anc Candy !

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    Where is SS situated and what does it stand for??
    Sussex Star. 265 Sussex Street. Busy street but it’s a big shop with big line up. Lots of rooms over two floors. Try to get the upstairs room. That place doesn’t disappoint.

Also Blossom on 812b George st Haymarket doesn’t disappoint. I haven’t been back but I recommend Nina. She’s also a playful one that lets your hands travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for Selina at SS then better ask for Milky :-)
    Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Pretty sure natty is pinky at SS too she works there few days a week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Have tried Pinky, and sounds like the same girl. Has massage experience from previous job, and very good part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Well, Woodsy knows Best !!

If Natty is Pinky Thai then she is a gem, Top 10 quality no less!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi,
    Does anyone know if Natty (Pinky) works today? Other shop?
    Thanks