Person's Name: Alice

English: Very Good

Establishment: 84A Hampden Road Artarmon

When: Sept 2018 (second week)

Rates (1 hour): $60 (massage) + $50 (extras)

Size/shape: 160 cm tall, flat tummy, excellent arse, and right shaped boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnam

Services Provided : Massage, Catbath, Handjob

Wish List (if not full service): DATY, DFK, BBBJ

I had booked Alice via WeChat in morning and saw her in the afternoon. Penny, who responds to WeChat is very responsive.

Once I reached, she took me to the new room which looked and felt perfect.

After a while, here came the gorgeous Alice. She was playful, nice warm hug and very GFE (eye contact and some LFK) straight away which was good sign. I was asked to take off my clothes, and there was my little brother saluting her. She hugged me again and asked me to lie face down.

She started with massage and Catbath, which was relaxing and I whenever I could, I played with her milky soft bum. She has such a beautiful little bum, just perfectly shaped. I am always into short/tiny girls. The best thing is she maintains such good eye contact, that you can never take your eyes off her.

After about 25-30 mins, she took of her top and panties... wow!!! What a sight!!! She is a treat to eyes, both with and without clothes.
I was asked to turn over which I was desperately waiting for. Now, I could touch feel her real beauty. She started stroking me after applying some oil, watching me teasingly, her naughtiness makes you on top of the clouds. I sucker her boobs, patted her pussy, kissed her neck, and wherever I could.

It was such a gorgeous sight to watch her stroking you (while facing you) and her cute ass is a bit in air... loved it !!!

I asked her about full service despite knowing it is not on the menu. She is also not into DFK

After 20-25 mins, I exploded and she cleaned me up. Then I had to dress up quickly as time was running, paid her, gave her a tight hug and left with a big smile on face.