Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IV Drug Use

Junior Member(有D料到)

IV Drug Use

Hello Chaps!

I must be naive.

While I'm aware that most full service shops have an element of crystal meth culture, especially if they're of the $150 Asian shop variety, but I've never really thought about the reality of illicit drugs in the sex industry.

Today a WL showed off to me her new syringes. I shuddered. I knew The top two forms of crystal meth use were smoking and injecting, but I've never come face to face with an IV drug user in such close proximity, let alone been offered a hit 'because it's better that way'.

For the record: I've never been an IV drug user and I am keenly aware of the health aspects of illicit IV drug use. I am of the generation bombarded by HIV Grim Reaper advertisements. Over the top but an effective campaign it was.

According to my WL friend 10-15% of her punters are IV drug users, with another 50% regularly using Ice by smoking while punting. I was a little taken aback by this. Like I said: naive is my middle name.

Ice is a problem in this town, make no mistake about it.

BB!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey BB, it's very much rife.

A client of mine who operates a well known establishment has told me on many occasions that her biggest issue with the staff is the amount of dealing that some of them become involved in whilst at work and once the door closes.

The numbers that your WL friend mentioned to you are very much on the mark and possibly a little conservative. Over time i have become quite friendly with a number of WL's and ML's, it never ceases to amaze me how many of them are doing Ice and on a very regular basis, but what is more astounding is some of the excuses for using "it helps me with my energy levels"..."it helps me control my weight"..."it helps me forget about this job"... the non glam and non designer label side of those occupations.

Banned
    Are we talking about Asian or Caucasian WLs? You would think that the Asian girls wouldn't touch drugs if they need to work as WLs to pay their college fees or help their families overseas.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are we talking about Asian or Caucasian WLs? You would think that the Asian girls wouldn't touch drugs if they need to work as WLs to pay their college fees or help their families overseas.
    Both CG, indeed the establishment that i referred to is almost 100% Asian staffed.

Banned
    Intravenous drug use.... that's a curly one.
    I've personally witnessed it at all ends of the spectrum. From lawyers and millionares to the homeless, it is indiscriminate in where it falls in society.

Two instances come into mind when iv drugs are discussed.
    First, seeing guys shoot up in the veins in their throats. It hits the brain faster. Pretty intense to witness. Especially as the needles had been smuggled in anally.
    Second, i saw a man die from a 10 year amphetamine habit. He shot up for years, and died in the ER from heart failure. He looked me in the eyes, his face, feet and hands had turned blue, he said to me "Boss.... I dont feel good....". And that was pretty much it. A really nice guy too.

I am by no means an angel. I've been known to toot on the flute, rack up with the boys, and smoked more substances than most people know of.
    But I have never been keen to shoot the moon. Although I have had a shot of morphine in the Emergenct Department. I can see how that is extremely moorish.

And I think you need to look at the type of drugs used. IV meth is different from IV heroin. Narcan can stop an OD in its tracks. It's pretty hard to stop methamphetamine intoxication.

Sigh.....

However, I would encourage people to be educated about drugs and drug use. DMT, psilocybin and LSD are life changing substances. They can and do improve your life. Research is being done on the aforementioned substances, in regard to treating PTSD in soldiers, depression, bi polar disorder, suicidal indeations.... alot is being done to unlock the future potential of these drugs.

Again all imho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chinese. Ice is rife with Chinese sex workers and shops. It's wonder half of them are not in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do the girls at ginza and 278 do stuff like this too???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Intravenous drug use.... that's a curly one.
    I've personally witnessed it at all ends of the spectrum. From lawyers and millionares to the homeless, it is indiscriminate in where it falls in society.

Two instances come into mind when iv drugs are discussed.
    First, seeing guys shoot up in the veins in their throats. It hits the brain faster. Pretty intense to witness. Especially as the needles had been smuggled in anally.
    Second, i saw a man die from a 10 year amphetamine habit. He shot up for years, and died in the ER from heart failure. He looked me in the eyes, his face, feet and hands had turned blue, he said to me "Boss.... I dont feel good....". And that was pretty much it. A really nice guy too.

I am by no means an angel. I've been known to toot on the flute, rack up with the boys, and smoked more substances than most people know of.
    But I have never been keen to shoot the moon. Although I have had a shot of morphine in the Emergenct Department. I can see how that is extremely moorish.

And I think you need to look at the type of drugs used. IV meth is different from IV heroin. Narcan can stop an OD in its tracks. It's pretty hard to stop methamphetamine intoxication.

Sigh.....

However, I would encourage people to be educated about drugs and drug use. DMT, psilocybin and LSD are life changing substances. They can and do improve your life. Research is being done on the aforementioned substances, in regard to treating PTSD in soldiers, depression, bi polar disorder, suicidal indeations.... alot is being done to unlock the future potential of these drugs.

Again all imho.
    Great post. Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Have you tried micro-dosing? Seems to be the latest thing.
    I haven't tried micro dosing myself.

I would be interested in micro dosing psilocybin or Lysergic acid diethylamide.
    I have heard some people having great results, especially in combating depression and anxiety.
    Ibogaine has helped many people come clean from opiate and methamphetamine addiction. Ibogaine clinics are in Thailand, Mexico.... but Australia says no.
    DMT has taken people literally from the brink of death, to becoming functioning members of society. One addict was so deep in, he was admitted for attempted suicide 3 times in a month. He injested DMT, and then went on to complete a law degree. He went from homeless junkie, to a fucking lawyer after one treatment of DMT.

But the government isnt interested in actually helping people.
    And more taxes can be gained from alcohol and cigarettes.
    Alcohol, a fucking poison.... I better stop now before I rant anymore.

Banned
    I haven't tried micro dosing myself.

I would be interested in micro dosing psilocybin or Lysergic acid diethylamide.
    I have heard some people having great results, especially in combating depression and anxiety.
    Ibogaine has helped many people come clean from opiate and methamphetamine addiction. Ibogaine clinics are in Thailand, Mexico.... but Australia says no.
    DMT has taken people literally from the brink of death, to becoming functioning members of society. One addict was so deep in, he was admitted for attempted suicide 3 times in a month. He injested DMT, and then went on to complete a law degree. He went from homeless junkie, to a fucking lawyer after one treatment of DMT.

But the government isnt interested in actually helping people.
    And more taxes can be gained from alcohol and cigarettes.
    Alcohol, a fucking poison.... I better stop now before I rant anymore.

You should “rant” more often. Original voices are gold on this forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    You should “rant” more often. Original voices are gold on this forum.
    Thanks Speech.
    I am glad someone is listening.

Others would beg to differ,I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do you tell if a WL had smoked that "ice" or "meth" or whatever it is? Does it make them more horny or more energetic?
    I've never tried these drugs before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Yeah I heard a good story on ABC radio the other day about treating depression with LSD and maid mushrooms.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/...ssion/10223006

There’s also a story in the Sydney Morning Herald today about making an antisocial species of octopus social by giving it MDMA.
    I liked the octopus article.
    Intriguing to say the least!!

I can understand why the girls take it but I have seen so many lives destroyed by this drug. All I can think about is the long term effects on their health in 5 - 10 years time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I can understand why the girls take it but I have seen so many lives destroyed by this drug. All I can think about is the long term effects on their health in 5 - 10 years time.
    educate me on the "long term effects" please. I've never tried these drugs before (don't plan to)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    educate me on the "long term effects" please. I've never tried these drugs before (don't plan to)
    Long term effects, that I have personally seen......
    Rapid aging and leathery skin. You can age 10 years in 3 with heavy use.
    Heart problems. Like I said in a previous comment, I saw a long term heavy uset literally die in front of me due to heart failure. Nice guy, lovely family.... such a tragedy.
    Anger issues.
    Irreversible psychosis. This can be caused by excessive sleep deprivation, or just being "cooked".
    Blood borne viruses.

These are just things I have seen personally.

But bear in mind, this is just from amphetamine use. Opiate use is entirely different. Opiates do not destroy your body as much as amphetamines.
    An opiate users body doesn't get destroyed as bad as what an amphetamine users body does. Amphets are just pure chemicals. Opiates are based from opium poppies. So I believe that they are closer to the earth, and nature. Cannabis is much the same imho. I believe cannabis to have anti aging properties. The closer to nature you get, the less adverse health effects are noticeable.
    Again, all just my opinion.

At the end of the day, all drugs effect the body differently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Long term effects, that I have personally seen......
    Rapid aging and leathery skin. You can age 10 years in 3 with heavy use.
    Heart problems. Like I said in a previous comment, I saw a long term heavy uset literally die in front of me due to heart failure. Nice guy, lovely family.... such a tragedy.
    Anger issues.
    Irreversible psychosis. This can be caused by excessive sleep deprivation, or just being "cooked".
    Blood borne viruses.

These are just things I have seen personally.

But bear in mind, this is just from amphetamine use. Opiate use is entirely different. Opiates do not destroy your body as much as amphetamines.
    An opiate users body doesn't get destroyed as bad as what an amphetamine users body does. Amphets are just pure chemicals. Opiates are based from opium poppies. So I believe that they are closer to the earth, and nature. Cannabis is much the same imho. I believe cannabis to have anti aging properties. The closer to nature you get, the less adverse health effects are noticeable.
    Again, all just my opinion.

At the end of the day, all drugs effect the body differently.
    man, you sound like a doctor already. do doctors punt like us or they hold themselves back for concerns of STD I wonder.
    aging 10 years in 3 is enough to put me off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) llarisaabramova's Avatar
    I've never tried drugs intravenously, so I can't tell you all the pros and cons of it. But I'm a chain smoker and don't want to give up my bad habit at all. Marijuana is a real blessing for me. You just make a puff and forget all the fuss. BTW, I always buy my weed here, https://www.mailorder-marijuana.com/...y-hash-online/. I guess smoking isn't as dangerous as intravenous drug use. At least IDK a lot of stories when someone gets high to death because of weed. But you can simply overdose with IV drugs. I lost a couple of friends because of this stuff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    do the girls at ginza and 278 do stuff like this too???
    Of course they do. No WL is free from it. Even if they enter the industry clean, they get hooked on it. The shop staff are actively involved in pushing as that’s part of their job. Prostitution, drugs, gambling, money laundering, extortion, racketeering and immigration scamming all go together. Legitimate business men/woman do not enter this industry. This whole industry is Asian mafia controlled and is used to flush through their massive drug profits.

From which country do you think all the raw materials needed to make crystal meth come from and which nationality smuggles it in?

I know a Filipina WL who worked in a bar in Wan Chai HK. She was forced to buy drugs off the mamasan. It was part of the deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Of course they do. No WL is free from it. Even if they enter the industry clean, they get hooked on to it. The shop staff are actively involved in pushing. Prostitution, drugs, gambling, money laundering and immigration scamming all go together. Legitimate business men/woman do not enter this industry. They are Asian mafia controlled

I know a Filipina WL who worked in a bar in Wan Chai HK. She was forced to buy drugs off the mamasan. It was part of the deal.
    100 per cent it makes me laugh how gullible punters are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast