Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IV Drug Use

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same thing happened to me about 3 years ago . The WL was smoking it in front of me and offered me some meth as well . I declined but it's fairly common in Asian brothels from what I've heard

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    100 per cent it makes me laugh how gullible punters are
    This is comedy, "a WL told me"...🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I often hope we are not the cause of WLs having a terrible life but rather are helping with their current situation. But obviously there’s so many aspects the that conversation and many threads on the forum around this.

Lots of WLs I’ve been with are users of down form of drug. Usually they hide it until they are really confident with you, then they might relax a bit and you’ll see the pipe sitting on the bench or it gets mentioned.

I have on Occasion been offered to join in. Often it’s not been a surprise that they are using. Usually the really hard workers that are super horny or high energy.

One memorable time I was with a girl who seemed too good for the 150hr price tag. She REALLY wanted me to smoke ice with her. not my bag at all - I’m actually quite scared of drugs as I’m pretty much addicting to punting and I don’t need any other things going on.

But she chuffed away during our session and tried to blow it into my mouth as we engaged. I just pretended to take some in and basically didn’t. Needles to say haven’t seen her again.

I think it helps some of them to perform and deal with what is a pretty hard way of life
    Sad when it gets out of control - I did see one of my regulars go down hill terribly a few years back - hope she is ok. She stopped working at that shop and never saw her again - that could be good to terrible

There are a few shops around with a real reputation for drug use. I have been targeting the cleaner shops lately to support them and they are keen to out the drug shops. but it’s hard to know who’s really clean. Tough call for us in this lifestyle !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    I have been targeting the cleaner shops lately to support them and they are keen to out the drug shops. but it’s hard to know who’s really clean. Tough call for us in this lifestyle !
    From my impressions and very limited experience the more expensive Western shops are a mix- clean women during the day and then more of a mix during the night (the occasional wl in the line-up did give me a drug user impression while others didn't).
    I guess you'd have to limit yourself to massage places to be sure but even then.... I'm the same , personally hate drugs and find them a turn off. Have avoided all Asian fs shops for this reason but if you know any with a cleaner reputation pls let me know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is no way to know without a recent urine analysis or they are visibly under the influence.. people need to chill out...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    man, you sound like a doctor already. do doctors punt like us or they hold themselves back for concerns of STD I wonder.
    aging 10 years in 3 is enough to put me off.
    There a cross section of society in every group. Just because you know the risk, it doesn't stop people

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    But she chuffed away during our session and tried to blow it into my mouth as we engaged. I just pretended to take some in and basically didn’t.
    Not knowing anything about meth, would this even have any effect? I don’t blame you for faking it, that wouldn’t be my bag at all!

Though at the risk of sounding callous, if it got the WL extra fired up… man, here’s me thinking with both heads at once

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12