Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shanghai Trip

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the way things are going Shanghai 3 weeks of quarantine with the fear of a shutdown which from what I've been told by friends isn't tourist friendly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good advice but most of it is general only. I hav never been to China and cannot help. But as I understand the opportuities are everywhere. It could be girls working in the malls or resteraunts. So keep an eye open for those also and always try chatt thme up. They may like ti Aussie accent and want to try snags instead of fried noodles for a change. That was my experience in Philippines and Vietnam. I met most of the girsl through dating apps and most did not mind a fling with a foregner as long as they feel safe and trust you.

I found the information from ISG useful, its a fact that during Covid travel has not been there but the usual spots and locations dont change. As tourism picks up so will the activity. Going to a new place the biggest challenge is where to find pussy.

Good luck and give us your feedback on your return. I would not mind going to Chine and trying the better girls. What we get here is maybe not great talent.

What about the Covid lockdown in Shinzen. You must check before you depart so the 1 week is not spent in a dungy quarantine hotel. Better to go to Thailand instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    What about the Covid lockdown in Shinzen. You must check before you depart so the 1 week is not spent in a dungy quarantine hotel. Better to go to Thailand instead.
    China and HK are off

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Just sharing my horrific experience in Shanghai
    Sorry to hear about your horrible experience, bro.

I guess that's where the term "You've been shanghaied" came from!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    China and HK are not tourist friendly for some time while the current quarantine rules embraced by the authoritarian regime are in place. I really enjoyed my visits in China and HK but I seriously doubt I will get back there for many years, if ever.

There are more tourist and friendlier countries for us to visit.
    Same here bro. Especially HK. I love the wonton Noodles there, the best in the world hands down!
    I am seriously rueful of when I took for granted when I could travel there any time I wanted to have a bowl!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123