Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shanghai Trip

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shanghai Trip

I will be visiting Shanghai for a week next month. First trip. Any tips on punting (and discretely) in Shanghai? Any assistance most appreciated.

Hey PP, nice to see you grace us with your presence! Its been a while!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Poontang. Much appreciated. Heard of Manhattan, but yeah, probably not discreet enough. It would be a shame if a crackdown has busted all the saunas.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Hair-dressing salons with frosted windows are good for at least a HJ - they have a room out the back though it's not so glamorous. It is fun to have a number of the girls all stroking you, blowing in your ear and praning around a little, hoping to be the one you pick. I was never in the market for more than a HJ but I'm sure more is available. Make sure you know your exchange rate or you can be tricked into paying a lot more than you expected.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Try the international sex guide site for up to date information.

I've never been to Shanghai before. Among all Asian countries, I visited only Thailand a few years ago. And it was one of the craziest trips ever. Both daytime and nightlife were super joyful. Lately I've been traveling across Europe more, watching different ancient buildings. Btw, you can learn about it here, https://www.montaregio.de/de/freizei...stallgaeu.html. I personally like to eat very much on vacation. And Asian food was a real test for me. So you need to stock up on pills in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh you will also be in strict quarantine for 21 days as well , good luck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I heard they take a covid test swap on your anus at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by starwender View Post
    I've never been to Shanghai before. Among all Asian countries, I visited only Thailand a few years ago.
    Is there a point digging up an old thread three years old about going to places you can’t visit any time soon ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard they check woman's pussies on Qatar airlines

Wouldn't sand leak out from there

I've never been to Shanghai before. Among all Asian countries, I visited only Thailand a few years ago.

The first trip is always the most exciting. It is necessary to prepare for it properly. I know that your first trip was a long time ago, but I am sure that many will come across this thread, and they will be interested in the topic of the first trip alone, not knowing anything about it. Let's just say that I have not been to Shanghai, and that is why I was looking for this thread to read the advice of those who have been there and have an idea of how to behave and what you need to have. I have already booked tickets and am using www.dbfahrplan.com and am very excited!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    go to karaoke and club, you can pick up from there. also, get friendly with the porter and ask for information for massage girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah, Shanghai Alley with it's smoke filled opium dens and girls. A great city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was minding my own business walking down West Nanjing Rd with a mate and got propositioned by 3 pairs of Chinese girls. I’ve also heard of girls gaining access to hotels and knocking on your door. So it shouldn’t be too difficult to have fun. Just remember that it’s technically illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Ah, Shanghai Alley with it's smoke filled opium dens and girls. A great city.
    You were there in the 1930’s ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    I was minding my own business walking down West Nanjing Rd with a mate and got propositioned by 3 pairs of Chinese girls. I’ve also heard of girls gaining access to hotels and knocking on your door. So it shouldn’t be too difficult to have fun. Just remember that it’s technically illegal
    Question: are you Asian or westerner ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by starwender View Post
    Honestly to shanghai is on a different level to thailand so there is no comparison

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my two cents.

Due to two years of covid and the traveling, hospitality and therefore punting drought, I would think the information on ISG or other sites would be outdated.
    Pre covid the punting areas were well resourced. Not a lot of fresh new Intel ..its starting.

But might be worth looking at what was hot in Shanghai in early 2020 on ISG anyway. Could still be relevant.

But, I am sure there are plenty of options available.

As a biz traveler (for 30 years) I recommend to get chummy with doormen or concierge and discreetly find out what is available.
    Also, I used wechat, Line and Whassap around SEAsia and made plenty of hook ups with lasses. In touch with some i have met over recent years (Viet, PRC, Indo, Pinay etc ) but they are stuck in their home countries still.

Just be careful of scams or dodgy pimps.

I am not sure how easy it is to hook up via wechat in PRC. Others might have better knowledge as to eth security of the app in PRC for punting.

Good luck .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast