Thread: Baby baby OMG amazing!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Baby baby OMG amazing!

So after reading so many awesome reviews about 278 I decided to bite the bullet and book. I asked for recommendations noting my preference for petite girls who love to DFK.

Was going to book Jin after having read so many reviews but she wasn’t available at the time so I booked baby cause her videos were so hot.

I arrived about 10 minutes early but they buzzed me into the room and Baby joined me not long after.

When I saw her I have to say she’s hot. Her photos are a bit touched but her body and face are still gorgeous. If I can describe her body type, it’s slim but curvy.

She welcomed me with a hug and some tongue kiss action and I knew this session was going to be awesome. Into the showers we go and she brought a cup op cold water and did some fire and ice bbbj in the shower which was amazing.

We dried off and it’s on to the main action. More dfk and cat bath action and then she moved her way over for some more bj with ball licking. She does this thing with her mouth that puts the cock in and slurps and flicks the tip. It’s amazing!!

We did some 69 then it’s on to cowgirl and then then mish all the while dfking. Normally I’d like to finish in doggy but she was squeezing me so tight both with her pussy and her legs wrapped around me I blew in the Dom.

Some cuddling, chatting and then round 2 which was a solid 15 minutes of Bbbj with a CIM.

As many bros know, cumming a second time is harder within the hour but she just kept going and it got me over the line for shot number 2. She’s a true champ.

All I can say is she’s a star and would definitely visit again.

Banned
    Nice review bro!!

Baby is a fucking champ.
    I saw her 2 days in a row she was that good. She has a cute voice.
    And.... if I am honest.... she was better than my Ginza punt that I saw before her!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice review bro!!

Baby is a fucking champ.
    I saw her 2 days in a row she was that good. She has a cute voice.
    And.... if I am honest.... she was better than my Ginza punt that I saw before her!
    Haha nice one Hu6e.

I have to say the rooms at 278 is pretty awesome. The ceiling mirror is bloody great to look at when they are giving a bj.

I've been meaning to bump a review of Baby 278. She's been there a while and has recently returned from a break. She is total pse and loves cock. I was in the mood for some hard fucking and she Delviered. Deep throat yes. I kept asking her if ok, tell me to stop. Had her on her back, edge of bed and me standing, almost Tea bagging her throat. E except it was my cock bent backwards shafting her. Warning, need to be careful in this position as wl is fairly defensely so you need to ask or look for signs u are going to hard or deep.

With baby, when I asked is it OK, she jusr sucked harder. Ok. So I gave her want she wanted adn what I wanted and thst was a pse Dt fuckijg

God blezz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Baby was the 1st rounds of girls staying in 278 since the shop opens. I always says to myself I should pay her a visit but everytime I just didn't pick her lol, i think i should one day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s hot - I felt drained after her, I remembered my 1 hour session with her started with her making sure her pussy was shaved and smooth- a true pro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Baby is the most full-on bedroom action I've ever had. Crazy mad root and seemed to love every second of it....not a moment wasted. She disappeared from 278, did some time at Burwood 8 and hasn't re-surfaced to my knowledge. When she does, I'll see her for another action-packed hour session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this one? http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1697
    hmm i thought i saw her name on the list few days ago..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    this one? http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1697
    hmm i thought i saw her name on the list few days ago..
    No this one is new baby. Any AR?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Every massage and FS shop seems to have a girl named Baby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't matter if she has moved on, always new stunners arriving, and the service just seems to get better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, sounds hot
    I'm curious though; you mentioned her videos. Checked both 479 and Ginza's websites (Baby's only on 479, but had to make sure), there are no such videos, just 4 photos. Where are these vids? I'd very much like to see

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Damn, sounds hot
    I'm curious though; you mentioned her videos. Checked both 479 and Ginza's websites (Baby's only on 479, but had to make sure), there are no such videos, just 4 photos. Where are these vids? I'd very much like to see
    Not the same girl. You didn't read properly the review. The original baby is gone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1742

So has anyone see this new Baby? Looks hot!!