So after reading so many awesome reviews about 278 I decided to bite the bullet and book. I asked for recommendations noting my preference for petite girls who love to DFK.

Was going to book Jin after having read so many reviews but she wasn’t available at the time so I booked baby cause her videos were so hot.

I arrived about 10 minutes early but they buzzed me into the room and Baby joined me not long after.

When I saw her I have to say she’s hot. Her photos are a bit touched but her body and face are still gorgeous. If I can describe her body type, it’s slim but curvy.

She welcomed me with a hug and some tongue kiss action and I knew this session was going to be awesome. Into the showers we go and she brought a cup op cold water and did some fire and ice bbbj in the shower which was amazing.

We dried off and it’s on to the main action. More dfk and cat bath action and then she moved her way over for some more bj with ball licking. She does this thing with her mouth that puts the cock in and slurps and flicks the tip. It’s amazing!!

We did some 69 then it’s on to cowgirl and then then mish all the while dfking. Normally I’d like to finish in doggy but she was squeezing me so tight both with her pussy and her legs wrapped around me I blew in the Dom.

Some cuddling, chatting and then round 2 which was a solid 15 minutes of Bbbj with a CIM.

As many bros know, cumming a second time is harder within the hour but she just kept going and it got me over the line for shot number 2. She’s a true champ.

All I can say is she’s a star and would definitely visit again.