Thread: Michelle

Junior Member(有D料到)

Michelle

I've been meaning to write up a report from 3 weeks ago, better late than never I guess

I messaged 227 and was told there were 3 girls available, I looked at the descriptions online all of which were very similar and just chose Michelle at random. Very glad I did

She was definitely MCOT looks wise, cute, slim, big eyes, her description says fresh but her English was good. She is very friendly too

Part1

Her massage was good, she asked how hard, I wanted strong and she gave me a very firm rub. Although she was very friendly she was quite quiet once the initial small talk died down. She was more shy than disengaged and to be fair I was talking much either, very relaxing though and she was full naked from the start. Very nice body!

Part 2

After she wiped my back down and put powder on me she did a body slide whilst kissing my neck and slowly blowing in my ear. By the time she turned me over I was rock hard. The front bodyslide was top notch, alot of teasing and variation. I blew a much bigger load than I have with previous ML's.

Overall

Looks 9/10 Although everyone has different tastes, If you prefer 'cute' to 'hot' then Michelle might be your cup of tea
    GFE 8/10 Friendly but shy, though she does an authentic feeling bout her
    Part 1 8/10
    Part 2/ 9/10

Best I've had at 227 so far, which is saying alot because the service is really good there. I will definitely be back once I get back to Sydney. I am 50/50 on whether to try different girls or make her my regular, decisions decisions.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the review, she will be back after 2 weeks~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she still work there, haven't seen her on the roster lately?

Shop Owner
    Hi she left Australia a few months ago due to visa expiration.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh that's a shame