Thread: Taking the punter for a mug

Junior Member(有D料到)

Taking the punter for a mug

The other day I decided to visit a shop in the CBD I visit infrequently and asked the mamasan to recommend a 'stunner' over WeChat (don't call me a mug yet, brothers). She highly recommended Annie (not her real fake name).

So I walk in and the mamasan is not there. I tell the girl at the reception that I have booked Annie. She sends me to the room and Annie comes knocking. "Annie?", I ask and she nods. Not the stunner I expected, but I went along anticipating redemption at some point in the process.

Average Annie had no massage skills and zero personality. A moment longer and I would have been dead under the weight of boredom, so I dispensed with part 2 and off I sailed into the cold.

I messaged the mamasan to give her some honest feedback.
    - "Sorry darling. That was no Annie. The girl mix up. That was Lilly (not her real fake name).
    - "Huh?!. There was no Lilly on the roster today!".
    - "No darling. That was no Annie".
    - "yeah, whatever"

True story. Funnily, she didn't say come back and try the real Annie haha...

Would you boycott the place or would you give the discerning mamasan another chance at recommending stunners?

Banned
    Call the shop again and ask for another recommendation.

And then keep doing that until you learn the lesson.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But I mean are there shops where you trust the mamasan's recommendations? Eg, Nana at SS is almost consistently reliable.

Banned
    Lol
    What happened to Mrr Raybo ?
    You must be nervous Lol
    24/7 watching ?
    Get a life.
    Start preparing my AR Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post

Listen to Mr bronte's advice.

The go to 227 Broadway and speak to Alice. Tell her what you want.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    The other day I decided to visit a shop in the CBD I visit infrequently and asked the mamasan to recommend a 'stunner' over WeChat (don't call me a mug yet, brothers). She highly recommended Annie (not her real fake name).

So I walk in and the mamasan is not there. I tell the girl at the reception that I have booked Annie. She sends me to the room and Annie comes knocking. "Annie?", I ask and she nods. Not the stunner I expected, but I went along anticipating redemption at some point in the process.

Average Annie had no massage skills and zero personality. A moment longer and I would have been dead under the weight of boredom, so I dispensed with part 2 and off I sailed into the cold.

I messaged the mamasan to give her some honest feedback.
    - "Sorry darling. That was no Annie. The girl mix up. That was Lilly (not her real fake name).
    - "Huh?!. There was no Lilly on the roster today!".
    - "No darling. That was no Annie".
    - "yeah, whatever"

True story. Funnily, she didn't say come back and try the real Annie haha...

Would you boycott the place or would you give the discerning mamasan another chance at recommending stunners?

80% of massage and full service places use dirty tricks like this to pull punters in, e.g. fake pictures, stupid recommendations that they know are lies.

If you find a reliable owner/manager who can give you accurate recommendations take it and build trust.

I will not go back to that place if I were you, I'd actually tell them it was a waste of time and money.

I dont know why you didn't rubbish the shop on this forum. Like most things if they get away with it, they will just do it again with other punters.

They treated you like a "mug"....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had similar experience with some shops before. I will never go back to this kind of shops. I don’r think the mamasan will change her practice as long as punters fell for this kind tricks.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks for the advice, Bronte. Lesson learnt.

Banned

Gotta agree with bronte on this one.
    If I get burnt a little bit, I dont return to the shop for at least a month.
    Then it's one more chance otherwise I'm outta there for good.

But that's a little burn.
    Switch and bait has never happened before.
    And if it did, it would be a first for me to write a negative review.
    Followed by kiss my sweet ass goodbye.
    And the asses of my associates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll always ask, how close to the photo do they look. Tony will always be truthful to me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    But I mean are there shops where you trust the mamasan's recommendations? Eg, Nana at SS is almost consistently reliable.
    I like nana too a great lady ...genuine honest generous kind