Finally got a chance to try Rose since I'm going toward Clyde. She is so pretty and cute. Normally I expect small breast of petite girl but she is at least C cup. I didn't buy enough time to enjoy her breast as only 30mins and standard service to try her up. Geez.. not disappoint at all, she has a good straight forward and positive personality, she tell me if I want kiss and extra services then I need to buy silver or gold class up eventhough she not quite clear what is included but fair enough. As she say some would want gold class but don't want bbbj, which is same to me, not a bbbj fan, prefer safe cbj, YMMV.

So we started with shower together, more like she wash me down and she clean my c cock carefully and then warm up my hand so I can squeeze her breast. Then head to bed after drying, she cathbath me and I enjoy looking at her all time. She then proceed cap me cock and start sucking.. very nice as she tilt head lil bit right and left while sucking haha. Then she come on top and I cannot adjust to comfortable position then I ask her to ly down and I raise her both leg in V and deep fuck her. She will stare at you and that eye contact while fucking is so turn on. She then comment on my face and I praise her beauty set of eye, but deep fucking until almost blow, I ask her to turn over for doggy. OMG so tight in doggy position, i pump for few mins and load my full load in her, so warm and tight.

Then we chat abit and shower and hug and light kiss on lip as she don't want customer to mess up her make up lol. I like her personality.. will definitely return for more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk