Thread: Rose - Petite Busty Cute Girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rose - Petite Busty Cute Girl

Finally got a chance to try Rose since I'm going toward Clyde. She is so pretty and cute. Normally I expect small breast of petite girl but she is at least C cup. I didn't buy enough time to enjoy her breast as only 30mins and standard service to try her up. Geez.. not disappoint at all, she has a good straight forward and positive personality, she tell me if I want kiss and extra services then I need to buy silver or gold class up eventhough she not quite clear what is included but fair enough. As she say some would want gold class but don't want bbbj, which is same to me, not a bbbj fan, prefer safe cbj, YMMV.

So we started with shower together, more like she wash me down and she clean my c cock carefully and then warm up my hand so I can squeeze her breast. Then head to bed after drying, she cathbath me and I enjoy looking at her all time. She then proceed cap me cock and start sucking.. very nice as she tilt head lil bit right and left while sucking haha. Then she come on top and I cannot adjust to comfortable position then I ask her to ly down and I raise her both leg in V and deep fuck her. She will stare at you and that eye contact while fucking is so turn on. She then comment on my face and I praise her beauty set of eye, but deep fucking until almost blow, I ask her to turn over for doggy. OMG so tight in doggy position, i pump for few mins and load my full load in her, so warm and tight.

Then we chat abit and shower and hug and light kiss on lip as she don't want customer to mess up her make up lol. I like her personality.. will definitely return for more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So much to choose from: Lena, Dingding and now Rose..... Thanks for sharing AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rose

(Posted elsewhere as well)

I dropped in and was shown 4 girls, Rose was the one I found most appealing. (There was also Olivia, taller, also attractive in the line-up, but not on the roster, who I found attractive.)

I booked for 30 minutes with the standard service (CBJ / FS), and was soon led to a room. I showered while Rose got the room in order, and then was asked to lie on the bed (I was sitting on the bed at the time, and took this as a sign that there was a routine, and I would be best to stick to it, especially with a 30 minute booking, and the 'budget' service.

Rose began with a bit of a cat bath, while I played with her breasts (~C cup), and ran my hands over her. It wasn't long before she applied the condom and began a quite good BJ, which I let go on for a while, she maintained good eye contact during the session. Then it was time for FS, and I got Rose to start on top, she was quite enthusiastic, and it was a delight to look up at her. Then we switched to mish, there was some lube, so she wasn't exceptionally tight, but it was still a good feeling, and as we fucked she maintained a lovely smile when I was looking into her eyes. I ended up coming in this position after only a short while, and then lay down on the bed. I wasn't sure what to expect, some girls would try to end the session early, but Rose had a very quick shower and came to massage me for the remaining time, but when I was invited to have a shower she came in and scrubbed me down, which was a really nice end to a good session. I was happy, she is a lovely lady, and I would be happy to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Rose shaved?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I need ur contact

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    So much to choose from: Lena, Dingding and now Rose..... Thanks for sharing AR.
    Hey mani need to buy ur pills

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review - will have to see Rose some time!

Banned
    RoseChinese
    Last edited by 45George; 15-08-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What days does Rose usually work?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    What days does Rose usually work?
    rose should be back next week

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with most girl of your choice