Thread: MINA, New WL with great service

Junior Member(有D料到)

MINA, New WL with great service

Finished early on Thursday and head to No7。 sent message to boss and asked for new ladies, got told there are a few. When I arrived shop, Mina is available, paid money and she walked in, very friendly greeting and asked me to take off and she took shower with me. Washed me from from to back and the whole body with a bit rubbing massage.
    After shower we jump on bed, her boobs are good size and very soft. Started with car bath, she was so slow with patient to enjoy customer, also I can tell she is into her job. Very rush and always patient. After a while we get into 69 and she cleaned her Pussy and I found out it has not shaved with got me more fun. Her Pussy is very small, can only put into one figure, but is easily wet. After a while she jumped on me and start cowgirl, very well pace. She was holding my hand to touch her which really turn me on.
    Then we changed to normal, we done heaps kissing and she is really wild on bed, holding me firmly and squeeze my little brother. I can feel her Pussy is moving and enjoyed my little bro.
    After a while I unloaded and she took a shower and gave me a good massage while we were chatting, she is very talkative.

Overall is. 8/10, I definitely go back this store again as the boss is so friendly and there are new WL every week.

Shop Owner
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews