Thread: Surprise @52 narwee

Junior Member(有D料到)

Surprise @52 narwee

Default Narwee Erotic Massage - 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee - 0406 562 779
    Person's Name : Hanna

Establishment : 52 Narwee erotic studio

Month/Year of Visit : 7/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : L1/ 52 broadarrow rd, Narwee. WeChat: Narwee-52

Phone : 0406562779

Hours of Business :10am-8pm

Rates : 30mins/65 special promotional offer(happy ending inclusive)

Extras Cost : 50-100( oral- full)

Services Provided This Session : erotic sensual body sliding massage and oral

Size/shape : bust DD cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :china

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : saw couple great reviews on other forum, was attempted for Emma described as one mountain pair of E cup. Unfortunately she was not on the day I was after. Was introduced by the receptionist that Hanna got very nice pair and in a more sultry and voluptuous way.
    booked for 30mins as not sure about everything yet and was offered by a special promotion, 30mins/65 nhj inclusive. To be honest, the price can beat everywhere. So little bit struggling and hesitant for the quality of the girls.
    Arrived on time and lead by the receptionist to room, hanna was is already prepared and waiting in room, the dress she put on was perfect to show her assets . Deep cleavage and seductive around shaped ball half popped out, and with a sexy curved body and bum. Great material for RnT fun.
    due to its only 30 mins session, and my bro was rocking hard now. I turn her around helping her dress off, and 2 hands can’t wait to explore those balls. She was very generous for me to explore which was a very good sign for a sensational session. Looking at the huge mirror on the wall, the stimulation make me hardly stands longer. Urge to Squeeze some oil on her tits, don’t want to wast the Spanish practice before my explosion.her skills is quiet good, hold tits while I am thrusting the cleavage, and give some sultry looking and dirty words at same time. Her head was so close to my bro, I feel him did touched her lips. But she is not trying to hiding. So I ask if she can bj me, 30 dollar extras sent me to heaven. After I cum all over her breast , her sultry give me a hint , she was enjoying it and had fun as well.
    That s a perfect rnt session for sure, the only thing is due to my hesitation only asked for 30 mins which was a bit rush.
    can’t imagine if I having a double session with both Emma and her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Default Narwee Erotic Massage - 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee - 0406 562 779
    Person's Name : Hanna

Establishment : 52 Narwee erotic studio

Month/Year of Visit : 7/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : L1/ 52 broadarrow rd, Narwee. WeChat: Narwee-52

Phone : 0406562779

Hours of Business :10am-8pm

Rates : 30mins/65 special promotional offer(happy ending inclusive)

Extras Cost : 50-100( oral- full)

Services Provided This Session : erotic sensual body sliding massage and oral

Size/shape : bust DD cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :china

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : saw couple great reviews on other forum, was attempted for Emma described as one mountain pair of E cup. Unfortunately she was not on the day I was after. Was introduced by the receptionist that Hanna got very nice pair and in a more sultry and voluptuous way.
    booked for 30mins as not sure about everything yet and was offered by a special promotion, 30mins/65 nhj inclusive. To be honest, the price can beat everywhere. So little bit struggling and hesitant for the quality of the girls.
    Arrived on time and lead by the receptionist to room, hanna was is already prepared and waiting in room, the dress she put on was perfect to show her assets . Deep cleavage and seductive around shaped ball half popped out, and with a sexy curved body and bum. Great material for RnT fun.
    due to its only 30 mins session, and my bro was rocking hard now. I turn her around helping her dress off, and 2 hands can’t wait to explore those balls. She was very generous for me to explore which was a very good sign for a sensational session. Looking at the huge mirror on the wall, the stimulation make me hardly stands longer. Urge to Squeeze some oil on her tits, don’t want to wast the Spanish practice before my explosion.her skills is quiet good, hold tits while I am thrusting the cleavage, and give some sultry looking and dirty words at same time. Her head was so close to my bro, I feel him did touched her lips. But she is not trying to hiding. So I ask if she can bj me, 30 dollar extras sent me to heaven. After I cum all over her breast , her sultry give me a hint , she was enjoying it and had fun as well.
    That s a perfect rnt session for sure, the only thing is due to my hesitation only asked for 30 mins which was a bit rush.
    can’t imagine if I having a double session with both Emma and her.
    Been there few years ago, girls were standard, but they all offered full service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review buddy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, I went there like a month or 2 ago when they first reopened but unlike you I didn't have much to luck. The girls I saw was ugly and probably same age as my mum. So left straight away.

Seeing your review might tempt me to give it to a second try.

How is Emma and Hanna looks? Have you seen any others to recommend?