Thread: Lily - ML on her first day as WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lily - ML on her first day as WL

Lily at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese - wuhan
    Date of visit: 21/09/2018
    Services: cat bath, cbj, daty, fs.

Lily told me that she is working as ML in the city and it is her first day trying to be a WL.

<Look>
    She has long hair, very white smooth skin, short 160cm and natural 34C. Hot wife type in a blue dress showing her nice body shape and legs on her introduction.

<Experience>
    On her first day as WL, not sure what she is on offer, so just go with the flow and it was shower by myself at the start, hand me a towel to dry up and then we are on the bed for a little chat b4 the business.

Cat bath, cbj, no kissing but good teasing skills and DATY is all good. Nice unshaved pussy to be kissed and sucked. Then on the DOM she asked if I want her to be on top? Ha ha happy for her to lead for some cow girl action, lube up a little bit and not bad at all with her hip move and twist, well accommodated as she tried pushing towards me for deeper pounding, changed to a few positions and back to mish. at the end for the final. Good eye connection and sweet smile that added some spice for the session plus shower together at the end.

YMMV

Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    New pretty girls today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/