Thread: Avoid this place at all costs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Avoid this place at all costs

Had one of the worst punting experiences here.

Paid $200 for an hour of 'full service' where you don't get to choose the girl. They just send you to a room and send a girl over. Go to the room and a few minutes go by, a pretty attractive lady walks in. Can't remember her name but said she was Thai. Super skinny body which I liked, and claimed to be 29 but looked more like 35.

Starts off with a really long massage which went for ages. I tried to move things along and turned around but she wasn't too interested. Eventually get her to give me a CBJ (BBBJ was declined even with the offer of extra payment). The CBJ lasted less than 5 minutes and she moved towards sex straight away which I was a little disappointed with but whatever. She did have I tight body that I was looking forward to fucking. This is where things really went downhill. She kept saying I was 'too big' and couldn't really fit me in all the way with cowgirl. I then switched to doggy which she was super reluctant about, and at one point basically stopped and said 'no too big'. Now I'm flattered but I really am not thaaat big. Convinced her to keep going and asked if I could cum on her tits to which she responded affirmatively. Eventually I just ended up cumming in the condom with doggy.

She then tried to get me into the shower again but I was like nah I'm all good. Didn't stop her from taking a shower followed by another extensive massage. At this point it's been about 25 minutes into the session but she's already acting like time's up. I turn around again and at this point she's basically refusing to do anything else. I ask for another BJ and she says 'no, 1 hour is one time sex only'. I said there's no way that's true and 1 hour is generally 2 shots but she refuses and says 'go and ask reception'. She also decides now is the time to restock the tissues in the room and leaves for a bit which was bizarre. When she returns I again query why we can't go for another round and she says I'm lucky that she'll even jerk me off again and that it's normally only 1 shot an hour. I said fine, can I cum on your tits (which she'd agreed to earlier) but she now had a change of heart and even that was off the cards. Ended up jerking myself off as she lay next to me and came into a tissue.

Absolute worst punt, and not worth the effort. Also, this place's 'roster' is total bullshit. They're literally just making it up - none of the supposed sexy young girls exist. This is the third time I've been here and the third shit experience. Needless to say, I definitely won't be returning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro @ptrking, too many red flags here. Took you 3 visits to realise that it was a shit joint. I don't mean to say this in a disrespectful way to you. The thing is you work hard for your money ( even the one you squirrel away to build up slowly for a punt). Take this as a learning experience, if the mamasan or papasan is playing hard ball and not letting you see the WL's via a line up or one-on-one intro's, just walk out. There are plenty of places that you can get a better service.
    Another one to avoid here fellas, is 24 Railway St, Liverpool. ( I think it's just called 24 Liverpool) . The money grub Mamasan, and you will know when you see her, (rotting black teeth) tried to pull the same stunt with me. As soon as I reached up from the stairs, you pay money first.... I said no, I wanna see the girls first.... Ok. You go room. Every thing she was doing was like rush rush. I'm in the room, this is where you gotta be on your toes. Observe how the setting of the rooms are. Size, lighting , shower facilities. If it doesn't look right, again...walk out. Which is what I did. As I started walking towards the exit, she said wait, where you going, the girl coming now. I just didn't even bother looking back at her or replying/thanking her for her time. Too fucked up vibes.

(Apologies to Mods if I'm posting in wrong place about 24 Liverpool Brothel), at work so just a quick reply to save the brothers here a penny it two .... Cheers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    lol this place is legendary for bad service
    Amazing that it’s still in business
    A lot of punters must accept mediocrity
    Maybe it’s owned by 429 Pitt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place and 429 pitt are famous for bad reviews unfortunately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats 2 in 3 days. Fucking dive of a place. I usually don't like posting bad reviews. Even when its not the best, they at least tried, and it's got to be a shit job with very little satisfaction. But places like this should be closed down. Unfortunately, theres enough drunken punters that are stumbling home that arent on forums.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to 69 Liverpool St many time and never had a problem, i always ask to see the girls first before i pay and let the manager know yes or no,
    i know a lot of places might say only1 girl available, but they do it so each girl makes some money, but still insist first.

ptrking after reading your review i believe you might need some advice and help so punting can be enjoyable again,
    1st off share the blame for a bad punt because there are 2 people in that room, and you could of done a number of things to prevent it from happening in the first place,
    2nd make shore your hygiene, and presentation is up to scratch because no girl wants to touch someone let alone sleep with anyone who's is smelly or dirty in appearance, even if you are paying them, that's most likely why they are put off and make an excuse to get away from you,
    3rd make a punting time schedule routine that's suitable for the time you pay for, eg shower, oral on her, 6t9r, sex, massage, rest repeat, and always be in control but be gentle with the girl, otherwise she get upset and won't want to continue being with you,
    4th the most important always be polite and treat the women with manners and respect before, during and after sex, even if they are gob sucking whores, they are still women, and make them always feel appreciated, they will treat you better and give better service if you do,

so i hope you take note and improve yourself first before totally blaming others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    I've been to 69 Liverpool St many time and never had a problem, i always ask to see the girls first before i pay and let the manager know yes or no,
    i know a lot of places might say only1 girl available, but they do it so each girl makes some money, but still insist first.

ptrking after reading your review i believe you might need some advice and help so punting can be enjoyable again,
    1st off share the blame for a bad punt because there are 2 people in that room, and you could of done a number of things to prevent it from happening in the first place,
    2nd make shore your hygiene, and presentation is up to scratch because no girl wants to touch someone let alone sleep with anyone who's is smelly or dirty in appearance, even if you are paying them, that's most likely why they are put off and make an excuse to get away from you,
    3rd make a punting time schedule routine that's suitable for the time you pay for, eg shower, oral on her, 6t9r, sex, massage, rest repeat, and always be in control but be gentle with the girl, otherwise she get upset and won't want to continue being with you,
    4th the most important always be polite and treat the women with manners and respect before, during and after sex, even if they are gob sucking whores, they are still women, and make them always feel appreciated, they will treat you better and give better service if you do,

so i hope you take note and improve yourself first before totally blaming others.
    Totally agreed vouch your comments bro
    I visited by booking one of the busty girls, Shirley good service natural big asset good fun. The only downside was car park