Thread: Can you please stop showing my PMs to my good leads!!!

Banned

Can you please stop showing my PMs to my good leads!!!

I dont know who is doing it, but someone here is showing my good intel the PMs and ARs I have written.
    I know ARs are public, and all can view them.
    But please dont show the PMs as well.
    It's a fucking shit go, especially when I am giving my intel out on girls I know are a sure fire thing.
    I have to do my own hunting, and my rate of knock backs is getting higher. So it's not easy for me personally to find decent WLs that fit in my box, or that I can fit in their box for that matter.

If I am helping you out, who ever the fuck you are, dont be a shit cunt and stab me in the back.

Now have a fucking good weekend, Ayreh Feek.

Banned
    If I name and shame, i in turn will be banned myself. Its happened to others. You cannot reveal the details of PMs on the forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    So just pm whoever it is.
    Simplicity is a beautiful concept but it can be confusing for the weak minded..
    Are we really going there?
    Little verbal jabs to the ribs, questioning my ability to form a coherent statement?
    My friend, I dont want a battle of wits. I tire of arguing on here. It gets no where, as I am probably as stubborn and pig headed as yourself.
    If it doesn't concern you, just scroll away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    Says he who attacked me on my first post.
    But when the shoe is on the other foot you seem to resemble a dog with her tail between her legs...
    When your very first post on a forum is a negative review, it smells abit cheesy.
    And then when questioned, you quickly throw up a positive one to counteract any backlash.
    So, what does that say for your credibility?

And your analogy is weak as piss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why the fuck is someone showing messages on this forum to working ladies???

What sick animal would do that???

Little free advice to whoever is doing it - Girls don’t like little kids who dob on their mates in an effort to suck up to thtem.
    It’s a total turn off for them. Gotta man up dude, stop bein a bitch. Bet its a guy that is always friend zoned by the ladies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paison View Post
    Why the fuck is someone showing messages on this forum to working ladies???

What sick animal would do that???

Little free advice to whoever is doing it - Girls don’t like little kids who dob on their mates in an effort to suck up to thtem.
    It’s a total turn off for them. Gotta man up dude, stop bein a bitch. Bet its a guy that is always friend zoned by the ladies.
    I know one that has showed my earlier reviews to a favourite of mine. To what purpose? NFI

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you are doing people a favour sending them this info in pms.
    Biting the hand that feeds you is not cool

Banned
    I'm keeping my cards closer to my chest now.
    Cunts trying to fuck up over 3k worth of punting on one lady..... eat a dick.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The first rule of punt club is we don't talk about the forum with the ladies ...

The only reason I can think someone would do this is because they are trying to get the same service or suck up to the lady, either way is a low act, grow up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I know one that has showed my earlier reviews to a favourite of mine. To what purpose? NFI

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    lol shown to Lala?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Maybe PM all those that are maybe involved.

Then slowly cut the suspects out and c what happens

If you only respond to those who deserve it, are u getting intel from them too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Maybe PM all those that are maybe involved.

Then slowly cut the suspects out and c what happens

If you only respond to those who deserve it, are u getting intel from them too?
    I would cut the dead weight, but I will only trust those who, like you said, shared good info. And I cant be bothered. I have a rough idea of who it is, and they were dead weight anyways.

I'd trust you Pussyhands. And your multiple cumshots in 5 minutes. Like a machine gun. BAM BAM BAM! lol!! I'm just jealous of you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    The first rule of punt club is we don't talk about the forum with the ladies ...

The only reason I can think someone would do this is because they are trying to get the same service or suck up to the lady, either way is a low act, grow up.
    I have to agree entirely with you.
    I know, I am stunned that we would finally see eye to eye.
    But you are 100%.
    Intel is sacred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How childish those people are.. agreed with others .. what happens in the Vegas stays in Vegas. Never talk about this with the girls.

Banned
    I got a caning by a WL’ ,at a critical juncture, the result of some plonker on another forum.

With my reviews/commentary and admittedly limited , I do tend to be considered more so now.. PM’s however should be locked in the vault, if nfo shared

Not cricket

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guys the shops are in the forum so naturally will shows reviews to the girls. Any PM should stay private

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True the shops will show the ladies. PMs to each other should stay as PMs and no further.