Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No 1

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

No 1

Number 1 massage Rocklea, small shop in side st opp pub. 2 girls on 1 asian 1 european both average gives impression of legit shop in ad on locanto but usual stuff on offer. Shop is small but clean with very small rooms and no A/C or shower. The girl i had gave a good massage and was very experienced. Average day out here but wont b rushing back for her. They advertise Russian girls too so that may b worth a return trip for something a bit different. Always wanted to b back in the USSR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have tried this place also.

Opposite the Rocklea pub so all the drinkers sitting in the sports bar can see all coming and going at the massage shop.

Certainly are very small rooms but new and clean.

Nothing out of the ordinary when I went so in no rush to go back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all,
    Had a quick tour on this one in Rocklea as their ads on locanto were promising.
    They have very small rooms, but soon will be launching bigger rooms next door with extra charge.
    Got a choice of Asian and Russian. Both were young and pretty. Selected russian.
    Girl- short, pretty, friendly.
    Massage- ok, nothing great.
    Extras- nothing much on offer except std finish for a bomb, with too many restrictions on.
    WIR- no. We can get much better with same price anywhere in Southside and GC.
    Massage cost- $70/ hr
    Fun- $70 which I didn’t opt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s a shame was going to check it out today ... fuck it will try somewhere else then

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well was bunning close by thought fuck let’s try it ... get to the shop park first thing I notice how open to street it is was about to walk in when a truck blew his horn at me as opening door !!! That was enough I left lol ...
    Went up road to MX it was closed and a for lease sign on window so not sure what going on there ..

Next royal massage fuck me door locked about 10people out front waiting at the bus stop so have that a miss .. save my cash for tonight I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Well was bunning close by thought fuck let’s try it ... get to the shop park first thing I notice how open to street it is was about to walk in when a truck blew his horn at me as opening door !!! That was enough I left lol ...
    Went up road to MX it was closed and a for lease sign on window so not sure what going on there ..

Next royal massage fuck me door locked about 10people out front waiting at the bus stop so have that a miss .. save my cash for tonight I think
    Was just not meant to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)

there is a side enterance at Royal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    there is a side enterance at Royal
    And parking behind the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh ok didn’t realise try again on weekend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh ok didn’t realise try again on weekend
    The driveway for the shop is on the left-hand side too and is very narrow.

Enjoy your massage.

Let us know how you go.

I will return after my first punt there recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The idea of luxury rooms appeals to me but without the service, it’s pointless.

I was across the ditch a couple of months ago and went to, without a doubt, the best appointed shop I have ever seen. Completely clean, luxurious, double hole tables, fridge full of beverages and amazing looking women.

Massages to make your toes curl as well.

It was pricey, but not much more than tier 3 pricing here with a service that went well and truly above and beyond.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post

I was across the ditch a couple of months ago.
    does this mean it's in NSW/Sydney?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    does this mean it's in NSW/Sydney?
    New Zealand, mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is one shop in Sydney that’s as well appointed...

Secrets of Sydney.

But the service (in my experience) is no where near as good, and the prices are astronomical.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    New Zealand, mate.
    Because of he Laws the shops operate in a similar way to brothels here the girls introduce themselves so you can pick also the standard of the rooms are way more better than here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited here tonight. Wasn’t impressed.

Russian lady was nice, but that’s about where it ends. New “VIP” rooms are ok, massage was pretty ordinary, and tips, well if you want to take out a mortgage for basic options it might be worth a look, but I wouldn’t bother going.

Won’t be heading back in a hurry. Better VFM elsewhere.

They’ve certainly missed the mark.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by K27 View Post
    Visited here tonight. Wasn’t impressed.

Russian lady was nice, but that’s about where it ends. New “VIP” rooms are ok, massage was pretty ordinary, and tips, well if you want to take out a mortgage for basic options it might be worth a look, but I wouldn’t bother going.

Won’t be heading back in a hurry. Better VFM elsewhere.

They’ve certainly missed the mark.
    yeah similar a few weeks back. was friended on we-chat and promised the world, unfortunately the one promising and the girl at the shop are two different people and ideas are not the same.
    same same i would not rush back. better out there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this last week.

Yes awkward to say the least feels like your in a goldfish bowl as people in the pub across the street enjoy your "walk of shame" lol.

Same as others was quoted a lot for option 3 ( no DFK ).

One thing I like about this shop which I would like to see more of is all the available girls sitting in one area ( near reception ) so i can choose who i want.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Tried this last week.

Yes awkward to say the least feels like your in a goldfish bowl as people in the pub across the street enjoy your "walk of shame" lol.

Same as others was quoted a lot for option 3 ( no DFK ).

One thing I like about this shop which I would like to see more of is all the available girls sitting in one area ( near reception ) so i can choose who i want.
    When i went there all the girls available were sitting out the front, all 2 of them.
    Think this place is bullshit, full of crap in their ads.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Place is so open to public view not funny .. I’ve only ever seen 2 girls,m working none of which are in the adds all fake pics even add say real pics !! Bullshit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast