Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No 1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe when they say number one's they actually mean they're taking the piss.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahah yeah maybe that’s it unless there was a vote for number 1 massage in brisbane we didn’t know about 😂😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh not 1 of the pics represents any of the ladies. At best they are semi fuglies. Maybe some gems there but i've only tried one time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Yeh not 1 of the pics represents any of the ladies. At best they are semi fuglies. Maybe some gems there but i've only tried one time.
    Steve I have yet to see a pic that matches the product and I hold no great hope that I will. Its pot luck my friend. The pics are that cheap ad-line that gets you to the door

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah but when they say real pics and u can tell fake just puts u off going as full of shit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried a petite russian at this shop. She was friendly to talk and nodded for everything I asked at the counter, but the moment I exchanged few yellows, she changed faster than Melbourne’s weather.” Don’t touch here, no.. not too close. I have never offered this to anyone just doing it to make you happy etc etc” all bullshit. I complained this at the counter about false promises and got 2 yellows back. They promised better service next time but I never went back. IMHO, GC is way better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    I tried a petite russian at this shop. She was friendly to talk and nodded for everything I asked at the counter, but the moment I exchanged few yellows, she changed faster than Melbourne’s weather.” Don’t touch here, no.. not too close. I have never offered this to anyone just doing it to make you happy etc etc” all bullshit. I complained this at the counter about false promises and got 2 yellows back. They promised better service next time but I never went back. IMHO, GC is way better.
    Next they'll b broke and out of business. Gee i wonder why?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah like the lotus massage Moorooka hahah last no more than 6months I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    Mate a little bit ago it wasn't like that. Needs more hands on from the pappasan to get the girls working. This Russian isn't in it for the money but the last one was

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Did my round of walk-in/out at a number of shops all afternoon. Didn’t see anyone who’s my type so I kept walking away, until I got to this shop. A cute Japanese who struck my eyes. It turned out to be a poor judgment. While she was nice, funny and talkative the menus on offer were way too expensive and very detailed. Didn’t choose any. Blue balls. Should hv stuck with my regulars

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about the current line-up? My experience is the shops with girls offering value added services don’t advertise much on social media platforms as they trust more on mouth publicity and loyal customer. But this shop is all over the internet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Did my round of walk-in/out at a number of shops all afternoon. Didn’t see anyone who’s my type so I kept walking away, until I got to this shop. A cute Japanese who struck my eyes. It turned out to be a poor judgment. While she was nice, funny and talkative the menus on offer were way too expensive and very detailed. Didn’t choose any. Blue balls. Should hv stuck with my regulars
    Agree 100% Been twice and never been back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Owner probably spending more on adds than they making cash every week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12