Thread: Star and Rui

Senior Member(無間使者)

Star and Rui

I gave n5m a fair chance recently but was left unhappy (timer started 10 min before girl walked in and such). So I decided to head to 278 to see if I could end my streak of bad punts. I saw both these girls on different days and they are both memorable. Won't go into specifics of the sessions as I can't be fucked writing an erotica but it should give you a rough idea.

Star
    I messaged Tony to see who was available between Star and Candy so he reccomended me Star. So I booked and showed up and lead to the room.

When Star first walked in I thought it was gojng to be another case of cold shouldering as there was an awkard introduction and conversation but that quickly changed when we got started.

Face: 7.5 out of 10. To me she looks very girl next door but has a very naughty sexy look.
    Body: 9.5 out of 10. Lets be real here. Her photos look extremely hot and it doesnt disappoint in person. Rocking a nice pair of C or B cups that are very easy on the eyes and feel so fucking soft I can still imagine them now in my hands fuark. She has a slim body and not shaven yet but didn't bother me.
    Bbbj: she is gentle but has good technique and lets you set the tempo. I give her a 9/10.
    Daty: 8/10 she tastes good and responsive. Would be 9/10 if she shaved a bit or trimmed but this part was really good.
    Sex: 8.5/10 just usual missionary with different leg postionings and doggy/standing doggy.
    Attitude: 7 to 9/10 at the start i was worried but during and post sex she became very gfe and quite fun to talk with although limited english.

Star is a beautiful girl who recently started at 278club. With a bit more experience I think she will become really popular. Most memorable part of her session to me would be her tits. Even during her massage, feeling it rubbing against your skin is enough to get you hard. They look and feel absolutely amazing.

Rui
    Been telling Tony and Jessie I wanted to see her for a while but never found the time. Tony told me she is one of the best service and he is absolutely right. There was a bit of confusion when I arrived as the new dude told me to turn left but room was in the right so Rui and I were trying to find each other lol.

Rui made me feel good as soon as we walked in. It is a very chill session but also very professional, she knows what shes doing.

Face: 8/10 very similar description to stars. They look different but give me the same vibe.
    Body: 8/10 her body and curves are pretty good. Not as slim as Stars but her tits are almost as good. I cant tell if real or fake though unsure on this part.
    Massage: 9/10 Rui is good with her tongue and hands and helped me relax with a warm up massage. She can give Cassie a run for her money with the vaccuum catbath technique. The way she moves her hands and mouth all over your body hitting these spots that you didnt know could feel good from ! (Knees).
    Bbbj: 9/10 man by time i got here i was eager to blow so my first load was in her mouth. Again she lets you set the tempo so I used her head as a fucktoy and went hard. Also, she cleans your cock and balls with a mouthful of hotwater which feels heavenly. I was more impressed she didnt spill any or much at all.
    Daty: skipped on daty this time to recover for round 2 so went for another massage.
    Sex: man we went for round 2 for sex but lost track of time so I cant rate this yet didnt get to do her for long. Will see her again

Rui is a very professional worker who provides one of the best servicez I ever experienced. I need to try the double with her and Venus sometime too. If anyone asks me who to reccomend at 278 for their first I would probably say Rui.

Anyway your experiences may be different to mine but both Star and Rui are worth trying. Obviously everyones got different tastes but I think these 2 would receive mostly positive feedbacks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have a great session with Star this evening she is so pretty 😍😍😍 another girl must visit @ 278

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Star is outstanding, her body is one of the best. I can't forget that body and boobs. I'm looking forward to be back today for Star.
    Anxiously waiting for 278 club to reply my message now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn so many Star fans. She’s a great chick.
    Rui, her bbbj skills are next level. I’d be happy for her to blow me the whole session. Heaven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man those tits were like extra soft.

Banned
    Nice reviews bro.

When I'm well again, I think it'll be a session with either one of these babes.

That is if I am allowed........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice reviews bro.

When I'm well again, I think it'll be a session with either one of these babes.

That is if I am allowed........
    OK Mr H, I’ll bite.

Why would you not be allowed?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    OK Mr H, I’ll bite.

Why would you not be allowed?
    Haha.... you bit first.... I was about to ask the same....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Banned
    I'll PM you Speech.
    A&L, you already know what's up.

Banned
    Guys.... I am not banned.
    It's got to do with why I write the way I do, especially in ARs.
    I'll answer questions via PM only.

278 is a great shop.
    The best shop in Sydney, for my tastes.
    High quality service, and if you do a little research, you will almost all of the time have a top notch punt.
    Tony and Jessie are 2 great people, awesome lovely people.

Let's not detract from Superbears AR.... this is his thread about 2 quality punts.
    I hope to see more reviews from him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Star today, fuck she is sexy. This girl is a damn stunner. The only girl that I haven’t cummed in her mouth, cause she’s such a great fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can any of you guys confirm if you got dfk or DD with Star. I note noone has mentioned that. She didn’t do either at 5 Star

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Can any of you guys confirm if you got dfk or DD with Star. I note noone has mentioned that. She didn’t do either at 5 Star
    yes plenty of DFK from Star, at least for me. She offered DD but I declined.
    Was she at 5* before?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. I’ll be in to see her soon then!
    I got told by a punting friend she was Sky at 5 Star.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    yes plenty of DFK from Star, at least for me. She offered DD but I declined.
    Was she at 5* before?
    Did you scared her off with you dfk? She is not on roster anymore.