Thread: Kitty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kitty

Person's Name: Kitty

Establishment: Hornsby 280 Massage

Date of Visit: mid September 2018 (Wednesday evening)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0423 007 889 | 280 Peats Ferry Rd (old Pacific Hwy) Hornsby | Website | WeChat: massage280

Hours of Business: Massage girls 10 AM - 8 PM, FS girls 24/7

Rates:
    Massage + HJ: $60 / $80 / $90 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr (all inclusive)
    Nude Massage $90 / $110 / $125 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr (all inclusive)

Size/shape: Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: Massage, Nude R&T

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:

Noticed some new signage "Hornsby 280 Massage" on the door of 280 old Pacific Highway when picking up some fish and chips next door a few weeks ago and made a note to go give it a try sometime soon. Last time I remember (regretting) being there many years ago it was an old, tired, grotty, tacky brothel staffed by grandmas, so I hoped things had improved! Found their website online via this forum and decided to pop in after work one evening when the opportunity presents itself.

That opportunity came on Wednesday evening last week. Jumped in the car and found a park in the big carpark out back behind Anytime Fitness. Remembered from the website that there was a discreet side entrance which seemed a much more appealing prospect than going in the main bright pink one (which screams I AM GOING IN TO A BROTHEL ). After a bit of hunting I find the discreet side entrance beside Danny's Patisserie. I go up the (creaky!) stairs and and ring the doorbell (security screen door is locked - it seems I'm looking in to be their laundry). Mamasan quickly appears and lets me in, asking if I want massage or full service. Remembering the grandmas from last time I decide to minimise financial risk and opt for 45 minutes massage + HJ. I'm led through to a smallish room with massage table in the middle.

While stripping down to my birthday suit I notice that there is an feeling of restrained elegance to the place now, much classier than your usual suburban R&T. Because of its brothel history it also has proper rooms with doors too rather than just the usual partitions and curtains. Some of the furnishings seem vaguely familiar from last time but it feels fresh and clean now rather than run down and grotty like before. New management have put in a big effort!

I need not have worried about grandmas either. A knock on the good and in comes my masseuse, a lovely slim young Thai girl with a great set of sexy long legs who's name I discover is Kitty . I've stolen this photo of her from there website (can confirm all photos are real too - I recognise the rooms in the background!):

Kitty-1-773x1030.jpg

Kitty asks if I want soft medium or hard. I choose medium. Kitty's massage is very good, at least as good as you'd get in a legit Thai massage shop - it feels great. After half an hour or so Kitty's massage turns soft and sensual, rapidly focusing on my bum and balls. After successfully getting the blood drained well away from my brain, Kitty asks me to flip.

Maybe due to the lack of blood supply to my brain, I negotiate to get Kitty nude plus extend to the full hour for another $40. Quite pleased with herself because of this, Kitty sexily does a little show while she peels herself out of her little dress and underwear before climbing up on the table with me. I can't help myself but stroke and caress her beautiful soft caramel skin and happily this is not met with any resistance (just the usual no touching between the legs rule). Kitty alternates between soft sensual massage strokes all over my front and light B2B style action, even teasing my cock between her cleavage a bit (not that her boobs are big enough for some proper spanish). Eventually she starts to softly stroke lil' Andy, making him leap with excitement each time.

A small amount of oil is applied to lil' Andy and the HJ is commenced proper. Kitty's technique is good without being exceptional. While what she does feels good, as I'm quite difficult to make cum she needs some guidance in order to achieve a full release. It has been some time since I got a load off, so when I blow I spurt a huge load which goes all over the place - mostly on me, but some on her too, which she takes like a good sport. I'm quickly cleaned up with tissues before being offered a shower.

A quick check that the coast is clear and I'm led down the hall to another room with both massage table and bed plus a shower (guess it's a FS room). Kitty goes to shower and freshen up as well (idea for next time - try for shared shower )

Showered and dressed I am met by Mamasan again checking if everything was okay - sure was! She tells me that there are different dedicated massage and FS girls, and that the massage girls are only there during the day until 8 o'clock. I'm led back out through the laundry and slip out in to the evening like a regular joe

WIR? Yep

andygunn

Banned
    Great story Mr Andy. Thank you.

Hornsby is beyond my geographic range, but always a pleasure to read a different voice on the forum.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the review Andy, I’ve been here a couple of times recently. As you said the place looks great. Good sized rooms, nice furnishings.

I’d recommend a young cutie ML called Cherry , works Monday (from memory). 19 yo Malaysian girl.

There are still some grannies working here though - so I would make a booking before going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop got a lot of potential, you've got licence, I think you can offer a erotic massage package, like midas, M8, bodyeroic, etc, where the massage girl nudes up from the beginning and do b2b and hj/bj/full service.

There is no competition for this type of service for the whole northshore.

Banned

TODAY’S ROSTER (ALL THE PICS ARE 100% REAL!)

Monday 25/03/2019
    Lisa from Taiwan, excellent full service. Highly recommended today.
    Ivy is new from Korea, just arrival to shop for a few days. Good at full service and massage.
    Kitty, professional nude massage, young and soft.
    Mimi, comprehensive full service.

For more information, please click on the photo and name

Ivy
    from Korea 20 yo 1.55c D cup slim busty do full service and massage

Kitty
    Hot!!! Thai Model, she do professional massage and B2B

Mimi
    from China 1.58cm working 24 hr. Top BBBJ Service!!!

Double Baby

Banned