Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aria thai

Aria thai

Stop whatever you are doing and go book this young, innocent, beautiful girl. She is so cute, so pretty, so gfe, so genuine. I had to pinch myself. However, do not except pse hard or whatever.

Intro.. She knocks walks in and all I can think is fuck, are you legal. She has braces, perlily white teeth, dark eye brows, dark thai eyes and a body so voluptuous and tiny at the same time. She'd be about 160 maybe a tad under. Very slim but very shapely.

Her smile is to die for. As are her braces. Her service is very client orientated, very gfe, deep passionate kissing, soft bbbj, do not except dt. She was wet wet gushing wet and smooth. Not as tight as I excepted but hey.

I'm kinda high now from seeing her. I told her, as she is very new and a bit timid, that any customer to hurt or annoy her to tell the boss, so customer can be banned. I told her 278, and gizna have very strict customer behavior as they do service offered.

In someway I don't want to share, but in other ways, I can't support her so might as well keep her busy and employed.

Treat her well and she will return in kind 100 times over with her exotic sultry spell.

Banned
    Awesome AR bro!

I love a chick with braces!!
    I can speak thai too!!

So much talent there now.
    Thanks for sharing brother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing BFK bro!

She sounds great! Love a shorty with braces!

Btw I told her some tips to protect herself.

It's like I'm 18 or whatever again. Except now I have better idea, know what to do and aren't jsut a stupid. Fuck I'm almost sad knowing I'm get old and shit. Yet an angel like aria comes along, btw I have her a tip, huge tip.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn it, aria is off roster tomorrow, I hope she sticks around.
    nothing better than feeling high from seeing a girl of your dream, and orgasm with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man thanks for sharing bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds awesome man.
    You sound smitten actually!

So much new talent there now.
    But as yet not many reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Super keen to check this girl out. Love some Thai flavour

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Sounds awesome man.
    You sound smitten actually!

So much new talent there now.
    But as yet not many reviews.
    My theory is that soem peoole reason that sharing somehow dilutes or lessen their own experiences or access. Which is a false sense of security. I'm happy to share, it's what the forum is for afterall. I jsut go there to fuck and move on, no need to think the girl is 'yours' or that you're special somehow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This AR is full of love
    Bro, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    How was the bbbj with a girl that has braces?
    Bj was absolutely fine. Women don't use the outside of their teeth to suck ur cock. That would be physically impossible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had a session with Aria today and can confirm on kilo review. Such as sweet, friendly girl with great body and DFK. Very keen to please too. Treat her well guys !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Aria is sweet and so young, innocent naive girl. Her boobs is very nice, natural boobs, and very soft, wet down there. If you like DATY, go see Aria, it'll take you like 10 seconds to wet this girl with a few good licks, you'll feel like a boss! She is cute but not as pretty or glamorous like K girls or J girls, her body is young, fresh but not a smoking hot or slim slender, her strength is her youthful look, innocent friendly personality of a young girl that you wouldn't want to hurt, very nice pair of good size boobs and soft pussy, this is enough to satisfy 70-80% of punters I think, especially Caucasian guys who love asian girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    rooter will absolutely love Aria, go see her rooter

I've been back to see this lady a few times. She doesn't work each and every day, so booking her can be hard. However, worth the wait. I suppose she isn't glamorous or model figure like some others there, but don't get me wrong she is still cute and pretty. It's her attitude that gets me. I can;t believe it really, that im with a young lady like this, 19 she tells me, for what is a good valued price. Money can buy happiness!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Aria Thai - Wow!

I'm with bigfatkilo. I spent an amazing hour with Aria yesterday, she is the friendliest, sexiest working girl I've ever met. Seems like a genuinely special young woman who likes sex and likes her clients. Made me feel really welcome! She is young (about 19-20), short, petite, slim shoulders and arms, thin waist but big boobs and bum. Not model beautiful but a smile that lights up the room and a nice looking girl next door feel that you wish she could be your girlfriend as well as your sexy companion. Great kisser, willing to try lots of positions, very passionate at the end. And her English is better than advertised (she is learning), and she's smart, so you can have a conversation. I'll be back to visit her again. Be good to her she deserves to be looked after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About Aria ... let me put it in this way, and the ones 'they have it' they will understand. Girls like Aria is only for the initiates.

Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    About Aria ... let me put it in this way, and the ones 'they have it' they will understand. Girls like Aria is only for the initiates.
    Not sure of the point being made here. Care to clarify?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    he speaks english with an ascent bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    ---
    Hi bigfatkilo ... I believe if I decode the word initiates [on this] you will 'have the point'. '''Initiate man''' ... the one who see every woman [ every person] as a soul not as a flesh only, '''even if she is WL or ML'''. / For the story ... thousands years ago prostitution was sacred function, why this change and how , If you are interesting do your own research.

p.s. Girls like Aria when they 'feel' this' , giving 200%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast