Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The essential 3, if the shop was yours...

Junior Member(有D料到)

The essential 3, if the shop was yours...

After many a punt, if you were to turn from consumer to service provider and opened your own shop, what would be the 3 essential things (furniture, equipment, rules...) you would absolutely insist on having?

Here are mine:

1) At least 10 playlists of descent music so that the same shittly music is not heard looped every hour on the hour 24/7
    2) Genuinely private rooms with a basin
    3) Wider massage tables with head holes that have a circumference bigger than an orange so that the homies can breathe

Optional:

4) A receptionist with a degree in PR (okay, may be after I make as much money as some of these joints make... Then again, they wouldn't make as much money if they employed receptionists with PR degrees. Hence the 'optional')

3 essential things ?

Good looking girls, good service girls, friendly girls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    The essential is to make your shop different to others.

Why would customers choose to go there instead of others? A lot of shops have excellent facilities, maybe 1-2 quality ladies, etc.

I think good examples of shops that have been successful are the service factor @ Ginza, and model like ladies offered @ 5* and Dream Girls during 2015-2017. This is the top end market.

Kyoto 206 also very successful for 6 months during mid to late 2017 offering model like ladies and improving service for lower price than competitors.

Most shops that offer Koreans, Japs, Euro will have advantage over those that flood Chinese girls because its more rare. It is different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would have the chorus of this play everytime a punter leaves. Maybe rig up a soundboard over the PA and hit a button to play it.

Banned
    You mean a massage shop?

Quote Originally Posted by babycatmassage View Post
    You mean a massage shop?
    Pretty obvious when the OP talked about massage table , head holes and hand basin in room !

The answer is simple: go take a look at 227 Broadway and make a carbon copy , could be a smaller shop with only 2-3 rooms but get everything that Alice’s shop has, and if possible the Brothel license too - but then that would be the hardest and most expensive part of the investment .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Girls! Girls! Girls!
    I think that's the title of an Elvis movie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Targayayuka View Post
    I would have the chorus of this play everytime a punter leaves. Maybe rig up a soundboard over the PA and hit a button to play it.

And we have a winner!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1) discreet entrance
    2) showers in the room
    3) girls who want to be there

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    3 essential things ?

Good looking girls, good service girls, friendly girls !
    good location...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    Some councils specify that walls do not go to ceiling when someone applies for massage shop approval. It would be even harder to get approval for every room to have a basin as then it is obvious it is rnt.

Decor, nice rooms, good music and nice tables are all nice to have, but to be honest after i get my kit off and we are in to it then my attention is focused on the girl, what she is doing to me and what i am doing with her. Everything else pales into insignificance.

Mirrors are fucking awesome though!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    1) discreet entrance
    2) showers in the room
    3) girls who want to be there
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    good location...
    Yes, location location location. And good girls. Not just young, beautiful but good attitudes and not mechanical.

Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    After many a punt, if you were to turn from consumer to service provider and opened your own shop, what would be the 3 essential things (furniture, equipment, rules...) you would absolutely insist on having?

Here are mine:

1) At least 10 playlists of descent music so that the same shittly music is not heard looped every hour on the hour 24/7
    3) Wider massage tables with head holes that have a circumference bigger than an orange so that the homies can breathe

Optional:

4) A receptionist with a degree in PR (okay, may be after I make as much money as some of these joints make... Then again, they wouldn't make as much money if they employed receptionists with PR degrees. Hence the 'optional')
    Lots of shops play relaxing music (one somg repeatedly in few hours) but feel like majority of customers don’t care. So tbh it’s essentially.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Decor, nice rooms, good music and nice tables are all nice to have, but to be honest after i get my kit off and we are in to it then my attention is focused on the girl, what she is doing to me and what i am doing with her. Everything else pales into insignificance.

Mirrors are fucking awesome though!!!
    I really like mirrors as well so when customers are face down, they don’t realize that I look af myself doing sensual massage on their back �� and have a cheeky smile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where i go regular at DJ Thai at Albion Park Rail just south the gong Sala has listened to my advice, a new girl every now and then, uniform or traditional with shorts and t shirt with logo underneath clean shop, 2 big private rooms with big tables, sport on tv and daily newspapers while waiting. I know thats 4 things but it adds to your experience with no extra cost to the price of a massage.

Banned
    DTBBJCIMWS.
    Big tables.
    Big titties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Girls! Girls! Girls!
    I think that's the title of an Elvis movie.
    And a Motley Crue song.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And room service...

Maybe that's what they offer at Tokyo Massage for frikkin $400 an hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Targayayuka View Post

If we have that playing at the end of the massage, I want the Pony song to be played as I enter the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by babycatmassage View Post
    I really like mirrors as well so when customers are face down, they don’t realize that I look at myself doing sensual massage on their back �� and have a cheeky smile.
    But I was in your shop this afternoon and there was no mirror in the room!

The back massage itself was not bad, but more therapeutic than sensual. I should have brought my Medibank card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast