Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Business goes on!

Spoke to a massage shop today. As expected it is closed, but found business goes on. Tomorrow I have to pick up a very pretty young massuse for 3 hours or so. Will probably have lunch or dinner and an hour or two massage etc in my bed.

Looking forward to trialing this. The cost will be similar to 2 or 3 visits to a shop. Might have to make this a weekly event.

I have seen the young ML before and thus very much looking forward to this way of doing things.

Will post the result of this home visit. Will probably get addicted to this as well.

M.A.
    I had a session just like that today. An ex shop ML and I got naked and into my bed for lots of b2b cuddles. She was so relaxed she fell asleep. I loved every second of this wonderful experience.

We had a quick dinner together before I dropped her home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Business goes on!

Spoke to a massage shop today. As expected it is closed, but found business goes on. Tomorrow I have to pick up a very pretty young massuse for 3 hours or so. Will probably have lunch or dinner and an hour or two massage etc in my bed.

Looking forward to trialing this. The cost will be similar to 2 or 3 visits to a shop. Might have to make this a weekly event.

I have seen the young ML before and thus very much looking forward to this way of doing things.

Will post the result of this home visit. Will probably get addicted to this as well.

M.A.
    All went to plan. Spent 3 and a half hours together. We enjoyed ourselves.

Mid 20s ML and very attractive. Great body and looks. Was in heaven to be doing this at my age.

Cost was $300. No fs. Will probably do this fortnightly - especially since I am now an unemployed senior.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very interesting reading i can relate to all those experiences your feelings are hurt and sometimes with the drama u go through with them but u also have some great times costs u money but u feel u are getting something out of it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You blokes talking about your experiences I would love to go back to Sydney but can't at the moment the girls are friendlier and easier going place I go hornsby 160 dollars fs everything and no haggling and pick your girl didn't like the look of one girl and said I would like to see someone else fantastic I drive down from Brisbane stay about 2 weeks unit for rent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to a place in charlotte street city the girl said to me before I went to the room fir a massage for one hour you have to pay me fir for extras even before we got in the room I said I will pay fir massage first and see how it goes if I like it I will go from there she said no don't bother coming here again never ever had some one like that before at a shop I won't be be back too money hungry she won't get many customers with that bad attitude

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully 69 View Post
    Went to a place in charlotte street city the girl said to me before I went to the room fir a massage for one hour you have to pay me fir for extras even before we got in the room I said I will pay fir massage first and see how it goes if I like it I will go from there she said no don't bother coming here again never ever had some one like that before at a shop I won't be be back too money hungry she won't get many customers with that bad attitude
    Next time call her out, name and shame her. Tell her you will put her details on forums for everyone to read. This is utter BS and should be treated with the utmost contempt and reciprocal retribution.
    4F0W2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is a good chance that a shop like that is not paying the girls from the shop fee, so they want to know how much they are getting before they agree to massage you. Best thing to do is to gladly walk out without paying anything and make it clear to the entire world what the shop is like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you for walking out.

I’m all for some consumer action on all these tactics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This at Thai Tantra then? Name and shame em mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are there a lot of girls like this? I'm still pretty new to the whole business, but the couple of girls I've seen have been pretty polite and patient.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietJuan View Post
    Are there a lot of girls like this? I'm still pretty new to the whole business, but the couple of girls I've seen have been pretty polite and patient.
    I thought it was bad enough when a ML at tiktok asked me to get off the table and pay in advance for extras. Haven't come across one that asked at the outset fortunately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietJuan View Post
    In my exp massage fee upfront is normal, pay for extras first maybe first or second time after that there should be some level of trust.
    Large extras charges are always responded with with a range of specific questions - not that I pay anything over $150 though for extras.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought pay for massage upfront and extras to girl at end was the normal! Some made you pay them before doing it but never upfront at the start of the massage or booking!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324