Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Went back for a repeat performance today - because the pressure was released yesterday, the big head was in control today. Definately late 30s+ , chubby and about 5ft tall. Very average looks. Was and hour of her licking and sucking me everywhere before fitting a condom and riding me many different ways - was very enjoyable.

This was in a house at Ellen Grove. Found it a little off putting that her sister was in the lounge watching TV and some old Thai guy was wandering around the house. Thought it must have been the family home.

WIR - the novelty is over so not in my top 5 list.
    Had a similar experience in Ellen Grove. Went late last week and was amazed at how easy and enjoyable an experience it was. Went again this morning and less caught up in the moment and had the same sort of realisation as you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Vi*** at Amazing massage in My Gravatt?? Any review ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Oh mine the goddess........the body and skin....sigh ...

sorry I don't have any review on her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Oh mine the goddess........the body and skin....sigh ...

sorry I don't have any review on her.
    She had lovely eyes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    She had lovely eyes.
    Oh the ...lips....
    Wish I have seen her before...sigh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh the ...lips....
    Wish I have seen her before...sigh
    And her smile.... My wallet and i always made her smile so much bigger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And her smile.... My wallet and i always made her smile so much bigger.
    ...or wider......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ...or wider......
    That would b for legs bro haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That would b for legs bro haha.
    Ops.............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Misread this and thought you said Vi**** (extra *) who has quit... :/

Vi*** has legs for days but I never really connect with her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    NEW STUNNERS

Sent message off this morning to Whats it called to book a newby who I have seen several times, but was advised she was sick but I should try ****. Thought OK - must be one of the new stunners I saw recently and usually the recommendations I get are usually good.

Arrived at the shop and met ****. Attractive and a great body. She showed me to a room and I gave her $100 tip up front. She asked do I want her to undress - i said yes. She "said no sex" and undressed to her underwear. Massage started and after a short while I did the flip so I could see her. She asked If I would like her to take everything off. She was very shy and inexperienced. She finally stripped off. I hugged her close several times. She had a great pair of perky natural C cups. Fantastic naked body. She relaxed a bit as time went by.

I ended up teaching her to do a better HJ. She relaxed a little and we hugged a lot. No touching between the legs.

She is a great girl who just needs confidence and experience.

Would I see her again - yes when she gains a bit more experience.

M.A.

Was in the Mt Gravatt area today so thought I would visit a few in the area to see what they are like now.

First punt was at Welcome to Massage - walked in as had no booking. as always when trialing a shop I only take the 30 minute option. Extend to 1hr if the massage is exceptional or come back at a later date to try for the 1hr.

Met by chubby Korean, very friendly, english not good, good massage, some TT. offered options 1,2 & 3. Declined all and said I will come back soon for 1hr massage
    Looks 6
    Massage 9
    Friendliness 9
    WIR - yes.

2nd - went to Pure about half hour later as have not been there for a couple of years. Met by a very attractive young Taiwanese with huge boobs and great figure. Went for the usual half hour trial. Massage not so good. Was offered options 1,2 or 3. Standard pricing after about half time. Told her no as would prefer to come back for and hour and take some options. She went cold and so did the massage. She became like a robot and just stared at the ceiling and massage was like a robot. Not much TT. Told her the girl I used to see there several years ago did a lot of B2B contact with option3. New girl said she doesnt do that - just look only.
    Looks 9
    Massage 6
    Friendliness 6
    WIR - no unless I win lotto.

3rd - went along Logan Rd a little to Amazing - never been there before. Good parking at the back of the shop and rear entry. Was met by a chubby average looking Japanese girl with large boobs. Again took the half hour option. Massage was average. A little TT. Asked If I want option 1,2 or 3. Pricing was very high. Again when I said no and would return at a later date for a 1hr massage, she went cold and so did the massage.

Looks 6
    Massage 6
    Friendliness 7
    Option pricing 4
    WIR - only to try a different ML.

These girls need to understand that they would get more $$$ if their attitude and pricing was better then punters would return. The first place was the better of the 3, however would one day like to go back to Pure to see the stunner with the big boobs naked.

4th - 7pm in the evening went to a new massage shop (in an old house) at Acacia Ridge that I had visited twice recently. A chubby but very active Chinese ML. Said she was 32 but think she is a little older. She gives great massage with heaps of TT, B2B contact and hugs. At the completion of my second visit the ML said " next time you come bring a condom" Well tonight that is what I did and it was like a night with a new girlfriend at no extra charge. Paid only up to option3 standard cost.

Looks 7
    Massage 8
    Friendliness 9
    Option pricing 8

What a way to end a great day.

M.A.
    From the title I thought there would be 4 shots ! Ready to show my respects at the end of it for the super human fourfer efforts !

Perhaps the OP had planned all along to save himself for the last ? I’m a sucker of big tits though so no way I could resist the Taiwanese girl with huge boobd or the Japanese with big boobs. Would have Spanish either or both of them ........ haha

If wallet permitted!

Thanks for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)

She is a great girl who just needs confidence and experience.

Would I see her again - yes when she gains a bit more experience.

M.A.
    Well there is the opportunity to train her and give her experience exactly the way you like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

One of the best punts recently

Approx a week ago I went to a favourite shop that I spied a new ML. She was quite tall, great figure and turned out to have a great personality. Quite good looking. Booked and hour with her. Went into a room and she left while I undressed and Laid on the table. In she walked. I asked if she does clothes off. She said yes and took off her top and long pants but left the underwear on. We chatted and she was very friendly. I asked her if she liked hugs. She said she loves cuddles. Thus she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. The massaging went on and so did the many hugs. On the flip I asked her to lay down on the table with me. This she did without hesitation. We lay there cuddled up, kissing. I lowered her bra and sucked her nipples. She moaned and did not try to stop me. She was enjoying this so I started massaging her between the legs even though she still had her knickers on. She bucked and moaned and orgasm-ed. We then just laid there snuggled up till the hour was up. no option 1 for me though. Decided I would come back and give her another try now the ice was broken.

Went back and saw her again yesterday - booked for 90 minutes. This time when she walked into the room she asked if I wanted her to take her clothes off. I said yes. She asked underwear too? I said yes. She took everything off. What a fantastic figure and great little butt. We just wrapped our arms around each other and hugged for 10 minutes. It was great to feel her sexy body pressed against mine. She was genuinely enjoying it too. I then lay down and she started massaging me. I did a little massaging her too which she said she liked. Did the flip and massage and touching continued with regular hugs. She laid down and we lay there cuddling. I began sucking her nipples and her moaning started again. I moved down between her legs and she did not stop me. I did plenty of licking and she was bucking and moaning had had a giant orgasm.

I then laid on the table and again we were in each others arms. Then she moved down and started giving me a BJ - deep throat and all. One of the best deep throat BJs ive had.

After that we just laid there in each others arms chatting till the 90 minute booking was up. She said she used to run marathons and now does a lot of surfing. No wonder the great tan and the great body.

Will definitely be going back to see her again asap. Unfortunately she will be leaving shortly to travel around Australia and then back to Japan. I will certainly miss her.

Been getting lots of nice text messages from her.

So wonderful when you find someone with a great personality and you click with them.

So unlike the horrible trial punt I experienced several days ago. Totally different personalities.

Happy Punting

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    what a great experience. I think you should take a leave and join her travelling around the country.
    btw if she reads your posting no doubt she’ll know who massadict is

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    what a great experience. I think you should take a leave and join her travelling around the country.
    btw if she reads your posting no doubt she’ll know who massadict is
    Well as fate will have it, I will be interstate when she is, so have arranged to catch up.

Its a shame when you meet a great one and they unfortunately have to go back home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Approx a week ago I went to a favourite shop that I spied a new ML. She was quite tall, great figure and turned out to have a great personality. Quite good looking. Booked and hour with her. Went into a room and she left while I undressed and Laid on the table. In she walked. I asked if she does clothes off. She said yes and took off her top and long pants but left the underwear on. We chatted and she was very friendly. I asked her if she liked hugs. She said she loves cuddles. Thus she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. The massaging went on and so did the many hugs. On the flip I asked her to lay down on the table with me. This she did without hesitation. We lay there cuddled up, kissing. I lowered her bra and sucked her nipples. She moaned and did not try to stop me. She was enjoying this so I started massaging her between the legs even though she still had her knickers on. She bucked and moaned and orgasm-ed. We then just laid there snuggled up till the hour was up. no option 1 for me though. Decided I would come back and give her another try now the ice was broken.

Went back and saw her again yesterday - booked for 90 minutes. This time when she walked into the room she asked if I wanted her to take her clothes off. I said yes. She asked underwear too? I said yes. She took everything off. What a fantastic figure and great little butt. We just wrapped our arms around each other and hugged for 10 minutes. It was great to feel her sexy body pressed against mine. She was genuinely enjoying it too. I then lay down and she started massaging me. I did a little massaging her too which she said she liked. Did the flip and massage and touching continued with regular hugs. She laid down and we lay there cuddling. I began sucking her nipples and her moaning started again. I moved down between her legs and she did not stop me. I did plenty of licking and she was bucking and moaning had had a giant orgasm.

I then laid on the table and again we were in each others arms. Then she moved down and started giving me a BJ - deep throat and all. One of the best deep throat BJs ive had.

After that we just laid there in each others arms chatting till the 90 minute booking was up. She said she used to run marathons and now does a lot of surfing. No wonder the great tan and the great body.

Will definitely be going back to see her again asap. Unfortunately she will be leaving shortly to travel around Australia and then back to Japan. I will certainly miss her.

Been getting lots of nice text messages from her.

So wonderful when you find someone with a great personality and you click with them.

So unlike the horrible trial punt I experienced several days ago. Totally different personalities.

Happy Punting

M.A.
    Funny how this reinforces the analogy of box of chocolates with "punting". Sometimes good things cum to those who wait.
    Also, as many experienced punters know, take it easy on the first visit, build rapport, relaxation, and possibly chemistry then return and hopefully reap the rewards of your patience.
    Strangely working girls are people too and if you push the right buttons they will respond. The trouble is controlling the little head.
    Congrats - a lesson for all of us. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race.
    Prof puff puff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Funny how this reinforces the analogy of box of chocolates with "punting". Sometimes good things cum to those who wait.
    Also, as many experienced punters know, take it easy on the first visit, build rapport, relaxation, and possibly chemistry then return and hopefully reap the rewards of your patience.
    Strangely working girls are people too and if you push the right buttons they will respond. The trouble is controlling the little head.
    Congrats - a lesson for all of us. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race.
    Prof puff puff
    Exactly.

I have heard many a story from MLs about the manners etc of some punters and some don't have showers etc before expecting a tip top massage. Let them do it as it makes the nice guys stand out.

What thou sows so he shall reap.

M.A

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Most wonderful punt

Went for another 90 minute punt.
    Would have to be the most affectionate punt ever - 90 minutes of it.
    Clothes off from the start. Lots of b2b contact and cuddles. Both of us laying an the massage table. Touching, kissing, licking. Boy did she get wet between the legs then bucked and arched as she hit the big O.

After a while this young new ML asked if I had a condom. I said yes and got it out and fitted it. This ML sat on me cowgirl style. I could not believe this young pretty ML was bouncing on me. We both had the big O. Second time for her.

Unfortunately she advised me that today was her last day. Just when you find a gem. Certainly not struck any before with the high level of quality etc like her.

I hope she comes back soon. Doubt that I will ever find another as good as her.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice score!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast