Worst cut short ever
Several weeks ago made a 1hr booking at one of my favourite shops. Booking was for 8pm as shop closed at 9pm. Have had nothing but excellent experiences at this shop. MLs have all been tops. Only 2 MLs on so chose one I hadnt experienced before - what a big mistake.

Arrived at the shop a few minutes early. ML showed me to a room. Gave her the $60 for the hour as booked. She left. Came back in a couple of minutes and I was ready. Negotiated a fee for clothes off and paid her up front.

Massage started off good. ML looked great naked. Quite stocky, big boobs and tattoos.

After 20 minutes ML said time up. I said I booked and paid for an hour. ML said her and the other ML want to leave early. She also asked why did I come so late. I said I'm not late as I booked for 8pm for 1hr and your shop closes at 9pm. I asked why she accepted 1hr fee. I then said ok give me half my money back then. ML gave me half the massage fee back but kept all the tip. She then continued the massage for another 5 minutes then said again - time up! Total 25 minutes.

I dressed and left.
Worst cut short I have ever experienced.

ML will never get 1cent more of my money.

M.A.