Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Even before Xzaq mentioned the shop’s name we all had known which shop was implicated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went for a look recently also. nothing good there on my visit so walked. They did say a young 19yr korean was coming in that arvo. So maybe other nicer girls there. it's all about timing!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man if you believe that a 19 good looker coming your dreaming !! Come on grow up !! We punt for the thrill but history shows never trust the Chinese hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went recently and was offered a short Chinese lady maybe 35 with big boobs, maybe a 6/10. Considered but decided to walk as other better options close by. Mate of mine went there on weekend and said massage and ending was poor - option 1 offered but very mechanical he said. He said ML was cute but he wouldn't recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was at serenity the other day and got angel. Wouldn't return, too business like

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Pussy Slide

Have noticed an increase in the number of MLs performing pussy slides when getting a massage.

Great experience today when a very young Taiwanese ML with a great naked body sat with her pussy on my hard tackle. Then proceeded to move her hips back and forward so her wet pussy slid up and down my hard shaft.

Had this happen a few times recently.

YUM!!!

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Have noticed an increase in the number of MLs performing pussy slides when getting a massage.

Great experience today when a very young Taiwanese ML with a great naked body sat with her pussy on my hard tackle. Then proceeded to move her hips back and forward so her wet pussy slid up and down my hard shaft.

YUM!!!

M.A.
    Please share via pm!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

YUM!!!

M.A.
    yeah always fun when this happens. Recently I saw a girl I’d never seen before. Late 20’s. Routine MO: gave her back massage then on the flip started playing with her tits, dfk, daty, fingering. And in return she did pussy grinding and lastly titty fuck / COT. Rejected my req for fs / bj. Tipped her $40. Came out exhausted but with a biiig smile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jeez your a big tipper BW lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    yeah, that's about the limit of my spending power ......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thailand

Off to Thailand next week.

This is my favourite shop and responsible for getting me addicted. Didn't know much about what went on in these shops til I visited this place. It's been all go since.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/prices.php

The prices include full service. 2000 baht equals approx $80aud.
    Check out the massuses pics at this place. Fantastic service and great price compared to what we pay and get in Brisbane.
    I know there are bigger and possibly better places but this is great and everything a punter could want.

What one spends on 10 punts here with FS, you could fly to Thailand for a couple of weeks and have lots of fun.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massaddict,
    Enjoy Thailand, I'm off there in early December.
    Tried Dream Heaven, pretty Good, but I prefer Snow White, where the girls don't hold back.
    Enjoy the punt!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Massaddict,
    Tried Dream Heaven, pretty Good, but I prefer Snow White, where the girls don't hold back.
    Enjoy the punt!
    Is that in Sukhumvit Soi 26?

You never know, we may pass each other in the street.

I have been to Thailand about 10 times.

Would like to give Annie's a go. Now called Chrome Bar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep,
    Soi 26.
    I've got about 6 weeks there this trip and have read good reviews about Chrome, so I'm thinking a visit is in order.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm headed to Thailand too end of December. Will be looking forward to your reviews!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Massaddict,
    Enjoy the punt!
    The girls at Dream Heaven dont hold back either - their pricing includes full service.
    Always had top service.
    Looking forward to getting to Bkk next week.

Will certainly give Snow White a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thailand

Arrived in Bangkok.

Went to the place today that got me addicted to punting - Dream Heaven Massage Sukhumvit Soi 33.

Went for my favourite - Nuru massage for 1hr. Chose a very cute petite masseuse named Goy.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuse.php?id=202

Started out in the shower as it is a hot day. The masseuse stripped also joined me. Washed me all over with a bit of sensual touching and kissing.

We dried off and moved to the bed. ( no massage tables here - use very low double beds) mirror on the wall running full length of the bed. Also a spa bath in the room.

Goy joined me on the bed with a bottle full of Nuru gel. I just couldn't wait for the body to body sliding to start. I was laying face down and Goy was sitting on me naked and I could feel her pussy sliding up and down me. Next came the full body to body.
    Man that Nuru is great stuff. I was also enjoying the view in the mirror.

I did the flip and the fantastic body sliding continued. Then she used her mouth to put a condom on - then hopped on me after a bit of sucking and rode me to heaven.

All this for the equivalent of $88aud. Gave her a tip on top.

She is very pretty and her service is excellent and a great little body.

Wish I could find one as good as this in Brizzy.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arrived in Bangkok.

Went to the place today that got me addicted to punting - Dream Heaven Massage Sukhumvit Soi 33.

Went for my favourite - Nuru massage for 1hr. Chose a very cute petite masseuse named Goy.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuse.php?id=202

Started out in the shower as it is a hot day. The masseuse stripped also joined me. Washed me all over with a bit of sensual touching and kissing.

We dried off and moved to the bed. ( no massage tables here - use very low double beds) mirror on the wall running full length of the bed. Also a spa bath in the room.

Goy joined me on the bed with a bottle full of Nuru gel. I just couldn't wait for the body to body sliding to start. I was laying face down and Goy was sitting on me naked and I could feel her pussy sliding up and down me. Next came the full body to body.
    Man that Nuru is great stuff. I was also enjoying the view in the mirror.

I did the flip and the fantastic body sliding continued. Then she used her mouth to put a condom on - then hopped on me after a bit of sucking and rode me to heaven.

All this for the equivalent of $88aud. Gave her a tip on top.

She is very pretty and her service is excellent and a great little body.

Wish I could find one as good as this in Brizzy.

M.A.
    all i can say is,
    you dirty rotten rat,
    enjoy and please keep teasing us poor buggers in Brisvegas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bring her home set her up so we can all enjoy you'll be in a Win Win Win

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Bring her home set her up so we can all enjoy you'll be in a Win Win Win
    She said she was doing it to make money to send to her family out in the country area. Was nearly going to tell her that she would make a lot more in Brizzy.

With her level of looks and great service she could easily have her own group of regular clients.

Dream job -

Maybe I could become a masseuse recruitment officer and try out new potential Thai recruits for Brisbane shops.

M.A.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast