Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Looks like we have a battle going on here - the stories of BW v's the stories of MA.
    Love the bits where they stay overnight. I suppose most of us have real relationships with wives and girlfriends so we can't partake of this option.
    4Fl
    No battle bro. I and MA support each other ..... I enjoy reading his experiences

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Looks like we have a battle going on here - the stories of BW v's the stories of MA.
    Love the bits where they stay overnight. I suppose most of us have real relationships with wives and girlfriends so we can't partake of this option.
    4Fl
    I have a wife but as of 18 months ago she now lives 7,000km away in her home country. Gotta empty the tubes somehow.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rebrand ?
    Was driving along along Beaudesert Rd and Sunny Massage opposite the Acacia Ridge pub is now called Pink Clouds Massage. Is it still the same massuses' ? - I hope so.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2 trial punts in under 2hrs

South west. Went to a new shop advertising on Locanto this evening. One of many operating from old house in Rocklea. Pulled up in side street. Doorbell fitted to rear door. ML answered and showed me to room. The house has had a good renovation. Room was spacious. ML was slightly chubby Korean wearing a little black dress, as a guess early 30s. Looks were average. Paid her for 30 minute massage. I Stripped off and in came the ML. strait into a very sensual massage. Lots of very effective TT. then she climbed up on the table and sat on me. Could feel her bare skin and a few prickles on my butt. Obvious she is not wearing any knickers. Asked if I want b2b massage. Asked her how much and reply was $150. I declinded as it was only a 30minute massage and $150 was way too much. Told her I can get full service for $100. The massage ended at the 30minute mark and I dressed and left.

Decided to drive to the new pink place only 5 minutes away. Wanted to see if a regular was still working there since they had a name change. Maybe new owner and new staff. Parked in the driveway. Went and rang the doorbell. Door opened and greeted by ML that I have never seen there before. Turns out new owner and new staff. Only the one ML was on. Japanese, very chubby with huge boobs and thought she was late 30s or more. Asked for 30 min massage and gave her $50. She said why not 45 mins for the $50. Said ok.

Went into room and stripped. ML came back in and massage started. We hugged a few times. The ML was enjoying it too. She stripped off and lay on top of me. Nice soft b2b rubs. Then I rolled over and she layed beside me and we snuggled up. Then started sucking her nipples and she started moaning almost immediately. Started massaging her pussy and the moaning intensifies. After she was very happy she does a Spanish on me with those big soft boobs. Have to admit she knew what she was doing and Spanish was the best ive had.

We were both satified but time was not up yet. She continued massaging me til my time was up. So dressed while ML cleaned and straightened everything. She asked for my phone number and said she likes me. Found out its her birthday tomorrow and she is actually 28.

Looks 4
    Massage 9
    WIR yes

So this is how I spent my Saturday night.

M.A.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    2 trial punts in under 2hrs

South west. Went to a new shop advertising on Locanto this evening. One of many operating from old house in Rocklea. Pulled up in side street. Doorbell fitted to rear door. ML answered and showed me to room. The house has had a good renovation. Room was spacious. ML was slightly chubby Korean wearing a little black dress, as a guess early 30s. Looks were average. Paid her for 30 minute massage. I Stripped off and in came the ML. strait into a very sensual massage. Lots of very effective TT. then she climbed up on the table and sat on me. Could feel her bare skin and a few prickles on my butt. Obvious she is not wearing any knickers. Asked if I want b2b massage. Asked her how much and reply was $150. I declinded as it was only a 30minute massage and $150 was way too much. Told her I can get full service for $100. The massage ended at the 30minute mark and I dressed and left.

Decided to drive to the new pink place only 5 minutes away. Wanted to see if a regular was still working there since they had a name change. Maybe new owner and new staff. Parked in the driveway. Went and rang the doorbell. Door opened and greeted by ML that I have never seen there before. Turns out new owner and new staff. Only the one ML was on. Japanese, very chubby with huge boobs and thought she was late 30s or more. Asked for 30 min massage and gave her $50. She said why not 45 mins for the $50. Said ok.

Went into room and stripped. ML came back in and massage started. We hugged a few times. The ML was enjoying it too. She stripped off and lay on top of me. Nice soft b2b rubs. Then I rolled over and she layed beside me and we snuggled up. Then started sucking her nipples and she started moaning almost immediately. Started massaging her pussy and the moaning intensifies. After she was very happy she does a Spanish on me with those big soft boobs. Have to admit she knew what she was doing and Spanish was the best ive had.

We were both satified but time was not up yet. She continued massaging me til my time was up. So dressed while ML cleaned and straightened everything. She asked for my phone number and said she likes me. Found out its her birthday tomorrow and she is actually 28.

Looks 4
    Massage 9
    WIR yes

So this is how I spent my Saturday night.

M.A.

She definitely provides additional information about herself.

Banned
    Rebrand ?
    Was driving along along Beaudesert Rd and Sunny Massage opposite the Acacia Ridge pub is now called Pink Clouds Massage. Is it still the same massuses' ? - I hope so.

M.A.
    You confirmed it. I had a message from one of the girls a few months ago that she was no longer there and the shop had changed hands. I don't know if its for the best or not. I've been once since and was meh about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cheating feeling.

When I go into a shop and an ML who I have seen a number of times is sitting there with the rest of the crew and I choose a different girl, I feel a bit like Im cheating on her. I tell myself she doesn't care because how many guys she will service in one day?

Anyone else feel like this?

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I guess that feeling happens to many of us all the time. Sometimes I apologise to the regular girl, and feel the disappointment when she says ‘that’s OK. Doesn’t matter to me’. You subconsciously expect the regular girl to show her possessiveness

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well yeah. When the give you the gfe, for a long time. Tell you there life story. You tell them yours.
    But the long term players are really after the money. They might feel rejected for a second. Until one of their 60 other regulars calls her. Then the next customer gets the time of their lives. Great being the next customer.
    It’s harder when they can’t fit you in because they’re too busy.
    After you’ve sunk $10’s of thousands into her. And we wonder where walking ATM comes from.
    Then picking someone else and treating that one better, can be satisfying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10's of thousands into one girl??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    10,000 Thai Baht!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheating feeling.

When I go into a shop and an ML who I have seen a number of times is sitting there with the rest of the crew and I choose a different girl, I feel a bit like Im cheating on her. I tell myself she doesn't care because how many guys she will service in one day?

M.A.
    Story of My life & I never get same service from her again, I try to avoid visiting shop if any particular girl is working who likes me & see me more than just $$$, You can't avoid this situation 100%, and you lose the girl, How Can you fight it back to win her again is the real question.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

10k baht

10,000 Thai Baht!
    I wish. Could have had a lot of holidays in Thailand by now. Most Thai girls not my style. Prefer Balinese or Philapina.
    But more fun here. No long flights.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Chicken feed. Trying playing 2 of the top girls in the business for a couple of yrs and c how much it costs. Not complaining, could have left anytime but knew the price and stayed for the long run. Great memories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis01 View Post
    I wish. Could have had a lot of holidays in Thailand by now. Most Thai girls not my style. Prefer Balinese or Philapina.
    But more fun here. No long flights.
    I dont mind sitting on a plane for 9 hours for the many weeks of fun. A month or two in Thailand is more fun and less money than a couple of months punting in Brizzy. Dont have to spend lots of money punting looking for the FS MLs. Its a sure thing there almost everywhere at a fraction of the cost.

https://red-light.net/category/full-service/

This was my bible last trip and reviews were recent and accurate. Know my way around Bkk well now.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont mind sitting on a plane for 9 hours for the many weeks of fun. A month or two in Thailand is more fun and less money than a couple of months punting in Brizzy. Dont have to spend lots of money punting looking for the FS MLs. Its a sure thing there almost everywhere at a fraction of the cost.

This was my bible last trip and reviews were recent and accurate. Know my way around Bkk well now.

M.A.
    Do you prefer BKK over Pattaya?

Senior Member(無間使者)

M.A.
    Yes, but ,,,,
    Being an avid traveller I have been recently weighing up the costs of travelling vs playing at home.
    For me I do mind being squashed into cattle class for 9 hrs ( truth be told hate it) so its business class for me so airfares are usually 3k or more. But got Manila return for $2,400 recently. Throw in accomodation & food & transport & incidentals & then throw in at least 2/3 wks of mongering soon adds up to between 5 k to 6 k for me. ( and that's one of the cheapest places- Phil)
    Now if I stayed at home at $250 a punt ( quite generous) I could get 24 punts for that.
    Totally agree service overseas in Phil, Thai, Malaysia, Cambodia etc is far superior but factor in hassles of travelling etc.

I suppose many would say hey wear the cattle class, stay in cheaper accom and that will bring the costs down but I like my comforts.

The trouble after travelling is coming home to the barren wasteland. I can't understand when Continental drift happened why Asia moved so far form Australia - dam nuisance.

Puff Puff Prof
    PS yes Thai girls are not my favourite either usually due to attitude - sweet Viets or Phils.
    PSS as to Bang V Pattaya - to me Pattaya is just one big sexathon - dirty, disgusting, even the beach is crap. The only plus is that it is cheaper. But Angeles, Phnom Penh, HCM, is cheaper still.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Yes, but ,,,,
    Being an avid traveller I have been recently weighing up the costs of travelling vs playing at home.
    For me I do mind being squashed into cattle class for 9 hrs ( truth be told hate it) so its business class for me so airfares are usually 3k or more. But got Manila return for $2,400 recently. Throw in accomodation & food & transport & incidentals & then throw in at least 2/3 wks of mongering soon adds up to between 5 k to 6 k for me. ( and that's one of the cheapest places- Phil)
    Now if I stayed at home at $250 a punt ( quite generous) I could get 24 punts for that.
    Totally agree service overseas in Phil, Thai, Malaysia, Cambodia etc is far superior but factor in hassles of travelling etc.

I suppose many would say hey wear the cattle class, stay in cheaper accom and that will bring the costs down but I like my comforts.

The trouble after travelling is coming home to the barren wasteland. I can't understand when Continental drift happened why Asia moved so far form Australia - dam nuisance.

Puff Puff Prof
    PS yes Thai girls are not my favourite either usually due to attitude - sweet Viets or Phils.
    PSS as to Bang V Pattaya - to me Pattaya is just one big sexathon - dirty, disgusting, even the beach is crap. The only plus is that it is cheaper. But Angeles, Phnom Penh, HCM, is cheaper still.
    have to agree with Prof here, also done my maths and decided punting here without travelling hotels etc and being able to generate income is a lot more efficient than overseas.

also in Australia we do get a pretty good variety of girls from different origins 😍😍😍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cheating feeling.

M.A.
    definitely do when this ML offers GFE without asking for money (usually ends up being me more willing to pay them more)

I usually just choose the days she's not there to go back, then once you haven't seen her for a while and goes back, it's like you both just fall in love again hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The vast majority of working girls in Thai, Vietnam etc are mostly from low income families and most of them not highly educated. Girls at massage shops in Bris came from middle class families, better educated. For me this is important

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast