Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Two more punts and a jackpot today

Was on the northside today so decided to try a couple of places.

First was VIP at Aspley. Walked in with no booking. Was met by a very pretty K girl L**. Great little figure (size 6 or 8), very attractive. Wearing a small black skirt and a midrift top which showed off her cleavage.

Went for my usual 30 min trial punt. massage was ok. Lot of road noise from Gympie Rd. Rooms were very good.

Was offered options 1,2,3. Definitely worth a return visit to see this attractive ML perform op3.

Next was the massage shop in a house on Newmarket Rd. Walked in without a booking. was the only customer at that time. Was shown to a very dark roomy room. ML was another K girl, quite pretty. Massage was ok and offered op1,2,3. Again as it was a first time punt so only 30 minute session. Said next time I come will be for 1hr and will accept her offer of ops.

WIR maybe nothing outstanding.

Now for the Jackpot.

Back home southside so in the evening decided to give a shop a visit that was a favourite because of one special girl. Have not been there for a few months so decided to do a revisit. Sent off a text asking if my favourite was working tonight. Got quick reply saying she was not working tonight. Another text followed recommending another girl and that she did more extras than my favourite. Sent back reply - OK.

Arrived and was met by a stunning J girl in a tight black dress. I told her my name and that I had a booking with Rosie. She said she was Rosie. I thought to myself - Fantastic.

Got shown to a room. ML left while I stripped. In she came. I explained how I like a massage. Massage started. Only 1 minute had passed and she started kissing, hugging and licking me and rubbing her boobs against me. Pointed to the two pineapples on the floor and told her they were for her. The kissing, rubbing and licking and sucking my nipples and torso continued. Before long the clothes were off and the b2b contact increased as did the sucking of nipples etc. She even gave my hard dick plenty of attention including sucking balls and licking. FANTASTIC

Was 1 hour of constant TLC. Loved every second.

Was advised even more on offer next visit.

WIR - definitely. Cant wait to experience even more of this wonderful experience. Bit of a conflict with 2 favourites in one shop.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprise surprise your inbox is full MA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Another Trial Punt - New Shop

Couldn't be bothered travelling to the northside over the weekend so decided to trial a shop reasonably close to home.

This new place is where your plants grow. located in the industrial area off Evans Rd Salisbury. Saw their add on Locanto which had sexy young girls in uniforms so thought it would be good for a trial.

Drove into the industrial area. Just as well it was the weekend as parking was in front of the building. Was met by a middle aged chinese ML. No Uniform like the add. Asked for 30 minute massage and was waiting for the selection of girls in uniforms to appear. Out walks a very casual, plain, young ML. Dressed very casual, no makeup and average looks. Turns out to be Japanese.

Got shown upstairs to the room. Very large new a/c room. There was a mirror placed horizontally on the wall giving full view when laying on the massage table - thought this is going to be good.

The Japanese ML entered the room and massage started. ML climbs up and sits on me while massaging me. Lots of TT but the massage was crap.

Got asked if I want option 1,2 or 3. Declined as it was a trial and other than the TT nothing else was exciting.

WIR - no not unless everything else is closed.

M.A.
    I had a review on this shop, the middle aged Chinese ML was probably the pork chop I saw hahaha, did have good memories there when it was still GTM2...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

First was VIP at Aspley. Walked in with no booking. Was met by a very pretty K girl L**. Great little figure (size 6 or 8), very attractive. Wearing a small black skirt and a midrift top which showed off her cleavage.

Went for my usual 30 min trial punt. massage was ok. Lot of road noise from Gympie Rd. Rooms were very good.

Was offered options 1,2,3. Definitely worth a return visit to see this attractive ML perform op3.

Next was the massage shop in a house on Newmarket Rd. Walked in without a booking. was the only customer at that time. Was shown to a very dark roomy room. ML was another K girl, quite pretty. Massage was ok and offered op1,2,3. Again as it was a first time punt so only 30 minute session. Said next time I come will be for 1hr and will accept her offer of ops.

Now for the Jackpot.

Back home southside so in the evening decided to give a shop a visit that was a favourite because of one special girl. Have not been there for a few months so decided to do a revisit. Sent off a text asking if my favourite was working tonight. Got quick reply saying she was not working tonight. Another text followed recommending another girl and that she did more extras than my favourite. Sent back reply - OK.

Arrived and was met by a stunning J girl in a tight black dress. I told her my name and that I had a booking with Rosie. She said she was Rosie. I thought to myself - Fantastic.

Got shown to a room. ML left while I stripped. In she came. I explained how I like a massage. Massage started. Only 1 minute had passed and she started kissing, hugging and licking me and rubbing her boobs against me. Pointed to the two pineapples on the floor and told her they were for her. The kissing, rubbing and licking and sucking my nipples and torso continued. Before long the clothes were off and the b2b contact increased as did the sucking of nipples etc. She even gave my hard dick plenty of attention including sucking balls and licking. FANTASTIC

WIR - definitely. Cant wait to experience even more of this wonderful experience. Bit of a conflict with 2 favourites in one shop.

M.A.
    Who thinks MA is really Clive Palmer with money to burn.
    What do you call a professional punter ? A massagaholic?
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Who thinks MA is really Clive Palmer with money to burn.
    What do you call a professional punter ? A massagaholic?
    4FoW2
    Im a massage addict - hence Massaddict!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can you cc me acia ridge one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    Surprise surprise your inbox is full MA
    Yeah - got inundated with PMs.

Sorry but not going to disclose where this Gem is as I do not want a stampede of punters and she up and leaves.

I noted some punters names in the PMs that I am not familiar with so did a post check for them. Seems like some are good at asking for shop name or girl name etc but not contribute anything.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for a drive to try somewhere new for me a couple of days ago. Fist stop was No 1 Massage in Rocklea. What enticed me was their website. I got there after making a booking online, was greeted by the owner (male) and then go taken to the room by an average looking late 30yr old. I decided to walk.

Sat in the carpark and had a look at what else was in the area, ended up going to Oxley Beauty Spa. This place looked pretty legit, but you never know. There was 1 Asian and one Cauc working. I decided to walk only because the facial expression on the girls faces weren't that inviting.

I then decided to drive home empty handed and full nuts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    Went for a drive to try somewhere new for me a couple of days ago. Fist stop was No 1 Massage in Rocklea. What enticed me was their website. I got there after making a booking online, was greeted by the owner (male) and then go taken to the room by an average looking late 30yr old. I decided to walk.

Sat in the carpark and had a look at what else was in the area, ended up going to Oxley Beauty Spa. This place looked pretty legit, but you never know. There was 1 Asian and one Cauc working. I decided to walk only because the facial expression on the girls faces weren't that inviting.

I then decided to drive home empty handed and full nuts.
    Damn Ive had days like that, and no matter how hard you look you can never find anything.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay77 View Post
    Damn Ive had days like that, and no matter how hard you look you can never find anything.

I think this situation would b the common denominator between all punters, apathy sets in and say f*** it im going home.
    At first i was intregued when i read "fist stop at No 1" but then realised it was a typo. 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I think this situation would b the common denominator between all punters, apathy sets in and say f*** it im going home.
    At first i was intregued when i read "fist stop at No 1" but then realised it was a typo. 
    Apathy or the sudden realisation you have just wasted two hours of your time and you are a pathetic human being. I find if you get desperate like I was getting the other day, the massage is never as good and you end up regretting it.
    Last edited by ManilaMan; 27-02-2019 at 04:56 PM. Reason: typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol first world problems

Junior Member(有D料到)

Now for the Jackpot.

M.A.
    Is this where you recommended me the foxy lady?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Im a massage addict - hence Massaddict!!!
    All good - I was just amazed at how many punts you get in - yes you ARE a massage addict.
    Obviously even a "withdrawal" program for you would be no good lol
    NI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good - I was just amazed at how many punts you get in - yes you ARE a massage addict.
    NI
    Had another punt today with one of the new J girls at Smile. Fantastic personality and fantastic body.
    WIR - definitely. Great massage.

Problem is I'm getting too many favourites.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was a little sad when I was advised recently that the favourite I was looking for was no longer there. Left a few months ago. Found her again this week at another shop. Went and saw her yesterday. Booked 90 minute massage. Naked from the start. Lots of TT, hugs and boobs to body contact, DATY. Fantastic hour and a half of constant TLC. Ended with fs. What a wonderful way to finish a day.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was a little sad when I was advised recently that the favourite I was looking for was no longer there. Left a few months ago. Found her again this week at another shop. Went and saw her yesterday. Booked 90 minute massage. Naked from the start. Lots of TT, hugs and boobs to body contact, DATY. Fantastic hour and a half of constant TLC. Ended with fs. What a wonderful way to finish a day.
    M.A.
    Get ready for the tsunami of PM's - better clear your inbox.
    Luckily I had a nice encounter with a regular at Wool. on the weekend. B2B, Pussy play, very soft and sensual, gotta love those young Taiwanese girls. The wetter the better I say.
    NI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get ready for the tsunami of PM's - better clear your inbox.
    Luckily I had a nice encounter with a regular at Wool. on the weekend. B2B, Pussy play, very soft and sensual, gotta love those young Taiwanese girls. The wetter the better I say.
    NI
    Correct. The tsunami has started. Deleted a few from my inbox when I published that post to make room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    NI
    Think I better cut back and save my money for my next trip to Thailand. This time aiming to be there for 3 months. Certainly know why they call it the land of smiles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you think Thailand is good,well you will freak out at Cambodia !!!!!! less than half the price and like Thailand was 30 yrs ago !!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast