Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was in Thailand recently for almost 3 months. With food, accomodation, internal air travel etc, including some fs massage shops I went through just under $5000 aud.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    The vast majority of working girls in Thai, Vietnam etc are mostly from low income families and most of them not highly educated. Girls at massage shops in Bris came from middle class families, better educated. For me this is important
    Gotta agree I just love talking quantum physics as they are pulling my dick ...Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i use to be an avid punter until the prices started getting out of control in Brissy. The basics went from $30 to $50 overnight as the number of massage shops grew exponentially. Nor does $100 for nude AFTER the flip seem like money well spent to me. But to each their own.

In the past year i've been to Pattaya 3 times and pretty much gave up punting here where average girls are expecting above average prices. i figure $100 will get me a 1 hour, less than average massage with hj vs spending 12 hours between the sheets in Thailand. Perhaps if i found that gem in Brissy my attitude might change but finding that gem through trial and error could amount to the same price as accommodations and airfare to Thailand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of the big problems with going to Thailand is the current exchange rate. Used to get 33 baht for $1aud. Now get 19 - 20 baht for $1 aud. This has made Thailand a lot more expensive. Thai government are looking at doing something about this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    One of the big problems with going to Thailand is the current exchange rate. Used to get 33 baht for $1aud. Now get 19 - 20 baht for $1 aud. This has made Thailand a lot more expensive. Thai government are looking at doing something about this.
    Agree Aussie dollar is crap overseas now - hey MA what can Thai govt do about low Aussie dollar? - sorry don't understand????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Gotta agree I just love talking quantum physics as they are pulling my dick ...Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Middle class means they probably know more than suck/fuck in English, which adds to the GFE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Agree Aussie dollar is crap overseas now - hey MA what can Thai govt do about low Aussie dollar? - sorry don't understand????
    The thai Baht has got stronger which has added to this. Its not just the AUD that has been affected but all currencies. Some westerners are leaving thailand and returning to their homeland because their overseas pensions etc have got less and less and cannot afford to live in Thailand. Beacause of this and also a noticable reduction in tourists, the government announced while I was there that they were looking at devaluing the Baht.

AUD has the double whammy of it getting weaker and Thai Baht getting stronger..

eg. A 2million baht apartment in Thailand a few years ago would have cost an Aussie $66,000. Now it costs $100,000aud

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The thai Baht has got stronger which has added to this. Its not just the AUD that has been affected but all currencies. Some westerners are leaving thailand and returning to their homeland because their overseas pensions etc have got less and less and cannot afford to live in Thailand. Beacause of this and also a noticable reduction in tourists, the government announced while I was there that they were looking at devaluing the Baht.
    AUD has the double whammy of it getting weaker and Thai Baht getting stronger..
    eg. A 2million baht apartment in Thailand a few years ago would have cost an Aussie $66,000. Now it costs $100,000aud
    M.A.
    Appreciate the lesson in economics- makes you wish Madagascar was closer.
    But that's another story

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the westerners are returning home, some are moving to Vietnam or Cambodia as they are much cheaper. (Including the massage shops)

While in Thailand I checked many properties and their returns. Eg checked out a new apartment development in Krabi. Onsite management will manage it and after all fees and charges are guaranteeing the owner 8% pa return. Have seen some offering more than 10%pa.

The Australian Government will want to tax you on this

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rip off and bonus in one

Was on the northside so decided to pop in and see a regular. Unfortunately she had left. So left and went to another shop nearby. Walked in and asked for 1hr massage. Mummasun said one girl is free for next 30 minutes before her next booking arrives and another girl will be free in 30 minutes when she finishes with her current booking. So can have 1hr so long as I dont mind two girls half hour each. Said ok.

Ended up I was charged for 2 x half hour massages at $40 each rather than one 1hr massage at $60.

Bonus was second ML did FS for $100. - not so bad after all.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha not a bad deal at all.
    So did both girls offer extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rip off and bonus in one

Was on the northside so decided to pop in and see a regular. Unfortunately she had left. So left and went to another shop nearby. Walked in and asked for 1hr massage. Mummasun said one girl is free for next 30 minutes before her next booking arrives and another girl will be free in 30 minutes when she finishes with her current booking. So can have 1hr so long as I dont mind two girls half hour each. Said ok.

Ended up I was charged for 2 x half hour massages at $40 each rather than one 1hr massage at $60.

M.A.
    and they wonder why they chase their customers away. and yes at least the second girl saved the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    and they wonder why they chase their customers away. and yes at least the second girl saved the day.
    I definately wont be rushing there especially after one of the best experience at a Southside shop with new owner. She definately knows how to make a customer want to return.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rip off and bonus in one
    I still have trouble working out where this place is. Any hints at all mate? Cheers

M.A.
    I still having trouble finding this place. Any hints would be appreciated mate or pm please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
    I still having trouble finding this place. Any hints would be appreciated mate or pm please
    No sorry - not going to name the shop.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dickhead PM author

Because of my after report postings, have been swamped with PMs. Taken me a while but have got through them. I dont mind sharing the details by pm with the regular posters.

Received a first time PM from a guy with only 7 postings. His PM contained info on 2 shops way out on the northside which I had never asked for, and its of no use to me as I live Southside and have a good supply of regulars handy to home. He was basically expecting that because he sent me some info about 2 shops, I owe him info about shops.

2 days later, because I had not got around to replying, received a nasty pm from him. If this is what he is like by pm imagine what he must be like with MLs - no wonder he needs shop info.

What a Jerk!!!! He will never get info from me.

Wonder if he has ever heard the expression - you attract more flys with honey than vinegar.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    Haha not a bad deal at all.
    So did both girls offer extras?
    Yes.

Was my first time with the first half ML.
    I had seen the second half ML before and knew she always did fs.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dickhead PM author

Because of my after report postings, have been swamped with PMs. Taken me a while but have got through them. I dont mind sharing the details by pm with the regular posters.

Received a first time PM from a guy with only 7 postings. His PM contained info on 2 shops way out on the northside which I had never asked for, and its of no use to me as I live Southside and have a good supply of regulars handy to home. He was basically expecting that because he sent me some info about 2 shops, I owe him info about shops.

2 days later, because I had not got around to replying, received a nasty pm from him. If this is what he is like by pm imagine what he must be like with MLs - no wonder he needs shop info.

Wonder if he has ever heard the expression - you attract more flys with honey than vinegar.

M.A.
    I have heard a similar story. The best part of punters like this is that it makes the MLs appreciate other punters more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dickhead PM author

M.A.
    Just got pm from another punter said he got the same PMs. 1st requesting shop info, second getting abusive for lack of reply.

Beware guys.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    I have heard a similar story. The best part of punters like this is that it makes the MLs appreciate other punters more.
    Exactly.

Had a fantastic time recently at a shop with 3 mls. Ended up there for 3 hrs as they said i was very different.

1 ML said she was sick of guys coming in, play with tits, finger them, sex and quickly leave all. Was good to meet someone not like this.

I sure got great treatment.

So yes the dickhead punters make the good ones stand out. (and get better treatment)

M.A.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast