Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    if you think Thailand is good,well you will freak out at Cambodia !!!!!! less than half the price and like Thailand was 30 yrs ago !!
    Been to Cambodia but was about 9 years ago and before I know about punting. Will give it a go next time I'm there. Thanks for the tip.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Been to Cambodia but was about 9 years ago and before I know about punting. Will give it a go next time I'm there. Thanks for the tip.
    Can vouch for Cambodia too - PP = Pontoon, Heart of Darkness and Crycee - sad that the f'in Chinese are wrecking Sihanook.
    Got a trip to HCM and KL and then Angeles later lined up.
    You come back to Brisvegas and think wtf.
    Pity the poor buggers who are married and sneak out for a quick tug for $100 every second week.
    If you haven't travelled guys - just do it - start with Pattaya and then plan your next trip and your next trip and ....
    4 F

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yet another Jackpot today!!!
    Went to try some more of the fresh raw sushi today.
    Was shown to a room by one of the new fresh sushi's. Undressed and laid down. Massage started and the ML kept adjusting the mirror to ensure I got full view. She then stripped down to a little yellow G-string and massage continued. She was on all fours on the table and pointing her rear at the mirror while pressing her bare C cups against me. my hands began massaging her back and a few moans later off came the G-String. Everything was now in full view in the mirror - she was making sure she was pointing in the right direction. Plenty of kissing and licking me. After a little while I asked her to flip over onto her back. Started playing with her boobs followed by nipple sucking and I slowly worked my way down her body and she opened her legs so I could do some activity there. She moaned and quivered with pleasure. after a while we swapped positions. Im on my back and she is on all fours on the table again. she then places 1 knee either side of my head so I was inches from her sweet pussy. Was like a magnet and began licking again while she commenced BBBJ deep throat etc. This continued for a little while til I blew. Fantastic.

We then went to have a shower and she joined me in the shower.

What an amazing experience from a lovely J girl. We ended up going out for dinner.

Looking forward to a repeat visit very soon.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yet another Jackpot today!!!
    Went to try some more of the fresh raw sushi today.
    Was shown to a room by one of the new fresh sushi's. Undressed and laid down. Massage started and the ML kept adjusting the mirror to ensure I got full view. She then stripped down to a little yellow G-string and massage continued. She was on all fours on the table and pointing her rear at the mirror while pressing her bare C cups against me. my hands began massaging her back and a few moans later off came the G-String. Everything was now in full view in the mirror - she was making sure she was pointing in the right direction. Plenty of kissing and licking me. After a little while I asked her to flip over onto her back. Started playing with her boobs followed by nipple sucking and I slowly worked my way down her body and she opened her legs so I could do some activity there. She moaned and quivered with pleasure. after a while we swapped positions. Im on my back and she is on all fours on the table again. she then places 1 knee either side of my head so I was inches from her sweet pussy. Was like a magnet and began licking again while she commenced BBBJ deep throat etc. This continued for a little while til I blew. Fantastic.

We then went to have a shower and she joined me in the shower.
    What an amazing experience from a lovely J girl. We ended up going out for dinner.
    Looking forward to a repeat visit very soon.
    M.A.
    Really - pray tell how much did you pay for this?
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Really - pray tell how much did you pay for this?
    Prof
    Paid $150 tip for a full hour of erotic pleasure. Happy to do again soon.
    There is more to add to this but will be released shortly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Paid $150 tip for a full hour of erotic pleasure. Happy to do again soon.
    There is more to add to this but will be released shortly.
    Nice MA..... Dinner would have been a nice suprise. Ironicly ive taken some to dinner that has cost more than she did haha. Only the best for some honeys i suppose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jackpot no 3. Best Finnish ever.

Had a little time to kill on Friday so thought I would go and sample one of the fresh Sushis'

Chose the ML - young J girl.

Paid for the hour then was shown to a room. ML stayed in the room while I disrobed.

Lay down and explained they type of massage I like. Could tell this ML was new - very quiet and very reserved.

Massage started and I asked if she did op3. She said you want me to take everything off now - I replied yes

I was laying face down and she disrobed completely. Everytime I looked she would turn away - obviously a little shy.

I flipped after approx 15 minutes and she continued. I gave her a few hugs to relax her and a quick kiss.

After a while got her to lay on the table with me and hug. I sucked her nipples and she stared moaning a little. I also started massaging he between her legs. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She was getting extremely wet. Moved down and did DATY. She moaned and wriggled as she orgasm ed several times. She was soaking wet. It was just oozing out.

I lay down - now for my turn. Man these Jgirls know how to perform a BJ.

Then she moved up and and sat on me doing huge amount of DFK. She then sat up while sitting on my hard shaft and started sliding her saturated pussy up and down. Absolute heaven!!!

Then she rolled over onto her back and we continued in the mish position pumping away til I blew.

From shy reserved girl to this. What started as cold and reserved turned into one of the hottest passionate sessions I have had.

WIR - definitely asap (tomorrow)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Greedy ML
    Was in a shop earlier this week that I have not been to for a long while. ML wanted $150 for op3.

I left when time was up and the ML didn't even get to do op1.

I can get regular FS and other things for less.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Greedy ML
    Was in a shop earlier this week that I have not been to for a long while. ML wanted $150 for op3.

I left when time was up and the ML didn't even get to do op1.

I can get regular FS and other things for less.

M.A.
    Happened to me recently at my favourite shop. A new starter there. She wanted $100 for opt 3. I expressed my shock. She quickly lowered the price to 70, then 50. I said I only have 40 it’s for you if you take clothes off. Eventually $40, everything off except panties still on. I could rub my little fellow on her groin in simulated missionary. This got her going, moaning and shaking. Then we reversed position. She climbed on me and gave me an enjoyable body slide. Awesome body, nice boobs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jackpot no 3 ML.

Paid another visit today to Fridays Jackpot no 3 ML.

Had another wonderful hour with her today even though it is red week. Man these J girls give the best bj.

She advised that her visa is about to run out and she will be returning to Japan.

Why when we find a gem does it always seems to be the good ones are about to leave due to visa expiring? She did say that she should be back in a couple of months.

Oh well I should be in Thailand by then for a 3 month holiday.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jackpot no 3 ML.

Paid another visit today to Fridays Jackpot no 3 ML.

Had another wonderful hour with her today even though it is red week. Man these J girls give the best bj.

She advised that her visa is about to run out and she will be returning to Japan.

Why when we find a gem does it always seems to be the good ones are about to leave due to visa expiring? She did say that she should be back in a couple of months.

Oh well I should be in Thailand by then for a 3 month holiday.

M.A.
    "She advised that her visa is about to run out and she will be returning to Japan."

Another one ...you have all the luck ..they must send you texts saying ...." Dear MA ...please come and see me as I will give you a bj but realize I cannot do this for your friends as my Visa is about to run out"
    Puff Puff Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    "She advised that her visa is about to run out and she will be returning to Japan."

Another one ...you have all the luck ..they must send you texts saying ...." Dear MA ...please come and see me as I will give you a bj but realize I cannot do this for your friends as my Visa is about to run out"
    Puff Puff Prof
    Na. my friends have 2 more weeks as that is when she leaves. Unfortunately I'm off to Sydney this week for 2 weeks so maybe able to squeeze in 1 more before I head off. She will be gone when I get back.

P.S. the girl from jackpot 2 is still there and also does a great bj.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ultimate Jackpot!!!

Dreams do come true. Had a massage yesterday from a J girl.

We went out for dinner and ended up at my house in bed for a few hours.

She was such a gentle loving person. I think she was seeking genuine affection.

Having an all night session with her tomorrow night. No tip required.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    you should take her to Sydney bro. She’ll appreciate it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    you should take her to Sydney bro. She’ll appreciate it
    Yes might ask her. But supposed to be meeting another FS JGirl from Brizzy now in Sydney.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MA you sure all this is true bro? If it is well played and good for you. But most of your posts involve kissing,cuddling, DATY, dinner at your place etc etc... If U were that smooth and so good with ladies, you wouldn't be punting. Just my 2 cents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    MA you sure all this is true bro? If it is well played and good for you. But most of your posts involve kissing,cuddling, DATY, dinner at your place etc etc... If U were that smooth and so good with ladies, you wouldn't be punting. Just my 2 cents
    My post is 100% correct. Only had dinner with 3 girls and only this one ended up at my home. This is a great way to meet ladies. Far better than a dating website. You see the real thing.

All you got to do is be polite and treat them with respect. Many MLs have all said many punters are rude to them and very demanding. They dont feel like doing more than a massage. Thus they enjoy the polite punters

M.A.

P.S. I have forwarded shop and girl names by pm to long term senior posters. They will verify all my post are accurate.
    Last edited by Massaddict; 12-03-2019 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Additional info

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If you never experienced it yes it’s hard to believe but I assure you MA’s experience is not exclusive. Many of us have got some good time with some ML’s outside work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m yet to receive an honest recommendation from bothe MA and BW. Just my expecierince. Those that have received a recommendation from these two and it actually worked out to be as good as they say, please come forward. Likewise, any of you out there that have receive a recommendation that has not been anything like what was described, come forward and share your experience.

I’m not denying daty, fs etc. isn’t out there, I’ve exepeirced it myself but not from recommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    I’m yet to receive an honest recommendation from bothe MA and BW. Just my expecierince. Those that have received a recommendation from these two and it actually worked out to be as good as they say, please come forward. Likewise, any of you out there that have receive a recommendation that has not been anything like what was described, come forward and share your experience.

I’m not denying daty, fs etc. isn’t out there, I’ve exepeirced it myself but not from recommendations.
    I just checked my sent items. While i have deleted most to make room, I could still see 4 names I sent you at Smile, one at SSDS and one at Bubble.

Done everything to help you.

I know that I have received some recommendations also and not received the level of service received by the poster. Some girls do DATY, FS etc only with certain punters who they like or who treat them pleasantly.

Just because you get the name of the shop and girl is no guarantee you will get the same level of service.

M.A.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast