Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I just checked my sent items. While i have deleted most to make room, I could still see 4 names I sent you at Smile, one at SSDS and one at Bubble.

Done everything to help you.

I know that I have received some recommendations also and not received the level of service received by the poster. Some girls do DATY, FS etc only with certain punters who they like or who treat them pleasantly.

Just because you get the name of the shop and girl is no guarantee you will get the same level of service.

M.A.
    absolutely with you there MA, what a lot of punters do not seem to understand, just because a ML is connected to one does not mean she will spread her legs, mouth or otherwise for every Tom, Dick & Harry.
    you have to put in the hard yards and as you say , be polite , be courteous , treat them like a human being and you may, just maybe see the rewards if she connects to you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    absolutely with you there MA, what a lot of punters do not seem to understand, just because a ML is connected to one does not mean she will spread her legs, mouth or otherwise for every Tom, Dick & Harry.
    you have to put in the hard yards and as you say , be polite , be courteous , treat them like a human being and you may, just maybe see the rewards if she connects to you.
    Thanks Homebrew.

Have done my best to contribute accurately as much as possible and ask for little in return. Punting is expensive and can spend a lot looking for gems. Thus searching expence can be reduced by recommendations.

M M will no longer get any names or shops by pm from me.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll vouch for BW and MA. We've shared enough information over a long period. I've had at least 20+ different fs punts and I generally don't see a girl more than twice and punt maybe monthly at best. I'm young and definitely have features these girls desire but I'm more so polite and considerate. I always ask if they enjoy their job and if they don't I tip $20 and change girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m only commenting on my experiences based on suggestions that I have received recently. I have had plenty of successful punts so I don’t believe my lack of politeness is the issue here. I have received a number of suggestions, all of which I wiok not return based on what else I have experienced with other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M A is the real deal. I never expect other people's experiences to be replicated. Even ideas of beauty vary wildly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    I’m yet to receive an honest recommendation from bothe MA and BW. Just my expecierince. Those that have received a recommendation from these two and it actually worked out to be as good as they say, please come forward. Likewise, any of you out there that have receive a recommendation that has not been anything like what was described, come forward and share your experience.

I’m not denying daty, fs etc. isn’t out there, I’ve exepeirced it myself but not from recommendations.
    Ok so this one has got me back out of my Arm Chair. I cannot vouch for MA as I don't thinks we have PM'd, nothing personal mate. In regards to BW, I can vouch for his intel, not because I've backed it in, simply because we move in the same circles & I know his info to be honest & reliable. Here is the great philosophical point for the day! Given any scenario or situation, as soon as you develop an expectation you will be disappointed; punting is no different. If your a guy who is either reading these forum POSTs or actually PM'ing with other users and you then race out to that shop to see that ML & expect the same service you are simply a FOOL! Nothing in life works that way.

What is so reliable about this forum is the segment of readers who may not be members but read something about a ML and then charge in expecting the full suit of services to be offered. A review of good service doesn't automatically mean full service. That is why it is so important not to mention ML's name in full, too many examples of girls getting the shit hassled out of them after a good review on this forum.

Personally I enjoy exploring what options I may receive from a ML off my own efforts, PM'ing with other punters simply satisfies my voyeurism to hear about great conquests; never expect to receive the same service from a ML.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't really believe anyone really approaches punting like a clear menu; it's more like a chinese menu in some aspects, where the menu changes depending on who you are or who they perceive you to be ..
    I have shared and confirmed intel with both BW and MA. Also in my own experience, ML will give more options over the course of 3, 4, 5 massages etc rather than all up on the first one.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear all the confirmation that BW/MA can provide some good intel. The recommendations I received weren’t for me. I am very picky which may play a role also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MA and BW are legit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I too can vouch for ma as he recommended a lovely girl to me. However as punting goes you always get ymmv.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Blacktown Sydney

Am in Sydney at the moment.
    Any recommendations for a good shop with good extras around the Blacktown area?

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    every shop in sydney has very cheep extras go for it!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blacktown Sydney

Am in Sydney at the moment.
    Any recommendations for a good shop with good extras around the Blacktown area?

M.A.
    Sunsun 50 Flushcombe Rd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys. Will give 50 Flushcombe a go shortly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    Sunsun 50 Flushcombe Rd
    Do they do body to body massage as this is my all time favourite massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Might be better asking this question in the Sydney section.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Might be better asking this question in the Sydney section.
    Yep have just done that. See what recommendations I get.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sydney session.

Went out last night in Blacktown. Walked into number 18 without a booking. Was asked to sit and 4 girls came and introduced them. (Should I say 3 girls and a LB). All were Thai and two were great lookers with fantastic bodies.

Chose one (late 20s)and was shown to a room. Large room with double bed and shower. Needs a paint and a facelift as it was looking quite scruffy.

Had a shower and lay on the bed. In walks Thai girl and strips, Into the shower and then over to my. She lay naked on me. We chat for a while as she was surprised at my Thai ability.

Great start. Then she fits a dom and starts BJ. After a little while she sits up and start riding me cowgirl. Later we switch to mish and finished just as time was up.

30 minutes b2b, bj and FS was $90 - I think I will have to come to Sydney more often.

Have all next week here so hope to get some more exploring in.

The Thai ML said she comes to Brisbane and sometimes works at Yimi.

Am all smiles.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sydney session no 2

Tried a Sydney shop not too far from where I'm staying. Was a recommendation by a local punter. Was little corner shop in a block of 4 at Seven Hills.

Walked in and met by plain thin Chinese lady late 30s. Was shown room and paid $50 for 45 minute massage. She left while I undressed. Lay on the table and the door opens and in walks a hot sexy 21yo Thai girl in a little tight dress.

Explained massage I like. After a little while off come the clothes and she climbs up on the table and starts pressing her natural D's against me. Sitting on me she was doing a bit of pussy rubbing too.

What a stunner, great personality, fantastic figure and best of all she was good at everything she did.

Fee was $70 but gave her $100.

Would I return - absolutely.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sydney session no 2

Tried a Sydney shop not too far from where I'm staying. Was a recommendation by a local punter. Was little corner shop in a block of 4 at Seven Hills.

Walked in and met by plain thin Chinese lady late 30s. Was shown room and paid $50 for 45 minute massage. She left while I undressed. Lay on the table and the door opens and in walks a hot sexy 21yo Thai girl in a little tight dress.

Explained massage I like. After a little while off come the clothes and she climbs up on the table and starts pressing her natural D's against me. Sitting on me she was doing a bit of pussy rubbing too.

What a stunner, great personality, fantastic figure and best of all she was good at everything she did.

Fee was $70 but gave her $100.

Would I return - absolutely.

M.A.
    Apparently high speed rail from Brisbane to Sydney would take 4 hrs 24 mins. Now who would use it?

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast