Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Anyone visited our friends in Highgate Hill recently? Touch .?

Just curious as to how they are going and what the quality of girls are like .. So many options in South Brisbane atm.... Touch, SSDS, Smile, Amazing, ... how does one decide
    your inbox is full. please pm me the phone number of the shop so I can start investigating it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touch at HGH- only been once but really want to return. First visit was fantastic. Manager is a really lovely girl. Ex- SSDS - which by the way is still the best shop on the south in my opinion - as far as consistency, owner, cleanliness, attitude and vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the best shop on the northside in your opinion? My vote would be for Feel Good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    North side? Not really my thing.

But ...........

FG also ex-SSDS owners x 2. But like Touch not at the standard of their birthplace as far as setup. But both shops are doing a good job on quality, attitude and cleanliness.

Star - Spring Hill - becoming ordinary. Cleanliness still a major issue. They obviously either don’t read this forum or just don’t give a shit. Also over priced for the non-regular who does not “get the system”. Having said that - up until recently this has where I have met my favourite regulars. “Regulars”being the key word in making the magic. Heard an ex-star has opened her own shop on the Northside. Hendra ?? Keen to try.

Use to visit Racecourse Hamilton - end of the street / corner shops. Had some great times. Sunny was a pure gem. Sadly moved on. Keen to revisit.

Qverley - Virginia - another ex-Star owner. Had some amazing regulars here in the past. Just to far to visit so have not been for some time. Keen to hear any reports. Another great owner. Top attitude. And extremely cute Also, an ex-Q / Yi MG is now at SS.

Garden of Eden - 10/10 for setup but totally not my thing. Lack of mystery, GFE, and sense of the punt. Positive reviews from most and Perfect for most but just not for me. Only made the single visit.

Keen to hear any other suggestions as the above are only my intermittent north side visits. My Southside visits would read like a bible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to be regular at Q but the shop need serious clan up 😆 looks dark and dirty..haven’t been there for long time.. not sure if there is a new owner or what the current line up like..

Yes, some amazing girls from there moved on to different shops..miss those K cuties..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeharro View Post
    Used to be regular at Q but the shop need serious clan up �� looks dark and dirty..haven’t been there for long time.. not sure if there is a new owner or what the current line up like..

Yes, some amazing girls from there moved on to different shops..miss those K cuties..
    I paid a visit to Qverley - Virginia a whilst ago. Was shown two kimchi. One is tall with tight dress. The other is short, wearing a singlet and skirt. There was no bra inside and her melons were screaming at both sides and front. They looked so yummy! Very pretty girl too and her name is M*** but I didn't stay though....always wonder what she will be like...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I paid a visit to Qverley - Virginia a whilst ago. Was shown two kimchi. One is tall with tight dress. The other is short, wearing a singlet and skirt. There was no bra inside and her melons were screaming at both sides and front. They looked so yummy! Very pretty girl too and her name is M*** but I didn't stay though....always wonder what she will be like...
    With that description why would'nt u stay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    With that description why would'nt u stay?
    I had a booking at Eden Garden

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a booking at Eden Garden
    Right.... So how was that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Right.... So how was that?
    Very very good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very very good.
    eden is overrated, agree with Madonna great shop but girls r too professional which takes the fun out of punting in my opinion.

communication is also very poor, once i couldn't get a reply from owner for hours and just rocked up to the shop, ml didn't have anyone but still couldn't see as boss didn't book? don't get it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    eden is overrated, agree with Madonna great shop but girls r too professional which takes the fun out of punting in my opinion.

communication is also very poor, once i couldn't get a reply from owner for hours and just rocked up to the shop, ml didn't have anyone but still couldn't see as boss didn't book? don't get it
    It's different. Punters who want surefire excitement or prefer predictability will like this place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    It's different. Punters who want surefire excitement or prefer predictability will like this place
    I usually serve the girls. I don’t mind to be served well by the girls once in a whilst.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    some of them are highly educated. There was a PhD working at Ocean Star years ago, a graduate of UQ medical school working at Hendra while waiting for her license, Lina who used to be the duty manager at Amore was studying for her master’s degree in business. A lot of shop owners completed their degree at Oz unis. The list goes on ....
    Please clear your inbox mate. 😉😉

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Please clear your inbox mate. ����
    clear now buddy .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eden is generally predicable, but one time it went all the way. Something I did not expect at all!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a great experience recently with a Newby first massage. I just love the new ones. Shy and excited as it was her first , she was concentrating on all her strokes. She did a lovely firm stroke one Way then dragged her fingers back sensually the other. Pretty face . Fullish figure... Not fat.. b/C cup. Anyway she gets to the side of my body and she was leaning in against my fingers in all the right places.. I dared not move them.. kept them perfectly still . I didn't want to be seen to take advantage. But it's usually a good indication. so flips myself over and I can see she's stares at dick for long time. I was watching her watching me.. anyway few scrapes and giggles and I put my hand up beside the old fella and she runs her hand over it repeatedly and we end up holding hands. This turns into an arm massage slightly brushing breasts. She stops and asks for tip to lower top. we then proceeded with licking and sucking nipples. I ran my thumb across her lip and she began sucking it. She then turned around and put my hand on her backside and pushed it under. I gently caressed her .. her underwear stayed on. She then layed me down and sucked my nipples for a while, looking into my eyes. No further clothing came off.. didn't touch old fella.. too shy. But she was absolutely delighted with the fact I was delighted with her. The rest of the time we just hugged. Around 20yrs old. I walked out absolutely delighted with the time spent with this lovely creature and she did a little dance of joy as she said goodbye. Wow .. she only gets one first and I chalked it up. Nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I had a great experience recently with a Newby first massage. I just love the new ones. Shy and excited as it was her first , she was concentrating on all her strokes. She did a lovely firm stroke one Way then dragged her fingers back sensually the other. Pretty face . Fullish figure... Not fat.. b/C cup. Anyway she gets to the side of my body and she was leaning in against my fingers in all the right places.. I dared not move them.. kept them perfectly still . I didn't want to be seen to take advantage. But it's usually a good indication. so flips myself over and I can see she's stares at dick for long time. I was watching her watching me.. anyway few scrapes and giggles and I put my hand up beside the old fella and she runs her hand over it repeatedly and we end up holding hands. This turns into an arm massage slightly brushing breasts. She stops and asks for tip to lower top. we then proceeded with licking and sucking nipples. I ran my thumb across her lip and she began sucking it. She then turned around and put my hand on her backside and pushed it under. I gently caressed her .. her underwear stayed on. She then layed me down and sucked my nipples for a while, looking into my eyes. No further clothing came off.. didn't touch old fella.. too shy. But she was absolutely delighted with the fact I was delighted with her. The rest of the time we just hugged. Around 20yrs old. I walked out absolutely delighted with the time spent with this lovely creature and she did a little dance of joy as she said goodbye. Wow .. she only gets one first and I chalked it up. Nice.
    Ok so now its a competition .........no mention of name, shop, price, location. Nice story but..yeah call me a cynic.
    My turn ....Now her nipples gently strain against her bra and this pressure signals gently to her clit. Without bidding her lungs draw one deep and trembling breath. Her fingertips dug deep into my back straining me closer to her writhing body.
    We kissed.I reached lower and through the small-flower print of her dress stroked her side to trace smooth contours and the thin line of the waist of her panties.We kissed once more but this time deeper and with the passion of two young lovers.
    She felt the warmth of my palm between her belly button and mons. She was getting wetter as her soft moans and heavy labored breathing signaled that she wanted me to touch that place that no man had ever touched her before...etc etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You funny.. be the cynic all you want... Just sharing a story pardner. 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prolly jus a made up story cause I was bored. Lol

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast