Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Would you prefer to have 3 guys a day stick their dick up your arse for $500, or 10 guys for $1000?
    Some of you guys need to seriously think before you type ......
    Or do you actually think it's a pleasure providing services such as this to you? LOL!!!!
    Funny went to a shop today and as soon as I walked in her face lit up. All the way through she was enjoying herself, told me next time to bring some protection and I was the one who ended it.
    She spent a lot of time gazing into my eyes and when you have been around women long enough you know the look. At the door to say goodbye she kept on looking and waving. Now think, say and flame what you want but yeah agree some patrons are smelly, dirty and not very serviceable. But some think all their birthdays have come at once when a certain type walk into their shop. A few days ago walked into a shop and all three girls had that look between each other with the little giggle and you know what that means. Same sort of reaction you get when you enter some of the bars in SEA.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    some of them are highly educated. There was a PhD working at Ocean Star years ago, a graduate of UQ medical school working at Hendra while waiting for her license, Lina who used to be the duty manager at Amore was studying for her master’s degree in business. A lot of shop owners completed their degree at Oz unis. The list goes on ....
    One of the more open girls I knew on southside was a qualified dentist enjoying the lifestyle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    One of the more open girls I knew on southside was a qualified dentist enjoying the lifestyle.
    Did she give good oral check ups?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Funny went to a shop today and as soon as I walked in her face lit up. All the way through she was enjoying herself, told me next time to bring some protection and I was the one who ended it.
    She spent a lot of time gazing into my eyes and when you have been around women long enough you know the look. At the door to say goodbye she kept on looking and waving. Now think, say and flame what you want but yeah agree some patrons are smelly, dirty and not very serviceable. But some think all their birthdays have come at once when a certain type walk into their shop. A few days ago walked into a shop and all three girls had that look between each other with the little giggle and you know what that means. Same sort of reaction you get when you enter some of the bars in SEA.
    Yeah. Here's another dumb white dude with deep pockets that will fall in love with me and throw money at me. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spot on Popeye .. or They talk and giggle saying here comes this guy again the cheap ass, who is going to serve him or this guy with the small dick lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Spot on Popeye .. or They talk and giggle saying here comes this guy again the cheap ass, who is going to serve him or this guy with the small dick lol
    Or ah this is the dumb guy who’ll give me massage, give me extra till I cum then give me some money afterwards, and he thinks he’s the greatest lover on earth, lol .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or in BW case it’s FUCCCCCK THIS GUY AGAIN !!!!! I DONT WANT GIVE HIM MASSAGE !!!😭😭

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or in BW case it’s FUCCCCCK THIS GUY AGAIN !!!!! I DONT WANT GIVE HIM MASSAGE !!!����
    Sticks and stones ...low self esteem. So brave to hide among the anonymity of a forum.
    Hands up who snuggles up against a gorgeous Asian every night? Ohhhhh, got your hand down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahaha if u only knew ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Or in BW case it’s FUCCCCCK THIS GUY AGAIN !!!!! I DONT WANT GIVE HIM MASSAGE !!!����
    'coz he wanna lick my clit and only gives me 10 bucks ......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spot on BW !! How many girls I run into saying younthe biggest tight ass in brisbane shops hahahha be suprised how many mls know about this site and know who u are .. personally don’t give a fuck just find it funny when mls will talk about who they know on this forum

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Spot on BW !! How many girls I run into saying younthe biggest tight ass in brisbane shops hahahha be suprised how many mls know about this site and know who u are .. personally don’t give a fuck just find it funny when mls will talk about who they know on this forum
    Banters aside, I need to tell you something. I don't mind sharing intels with forum members about girls, shops, services etc. But one punter who didn't get what I regularly get from a particular girl showed the girl the PM from me, and instantly she knew who BW was. This is the second time this thing happened as far as I know. Maybe there were others that the girl didn't report back to me. The first occasion a few years ago made me unwelcome at that shop and made me reevaluate my punting activities, which is not a bad thing.
    To those people, you know who you are. Please act as a grown-up, and accept it if you don't get what you want from the girl. Apparently some members here will question the girl 'you give that to him, why you don't give me'. That's just not on ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I agree on that matter !! Any punters who do that are dickheads

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hahahaha if u only knew ..
    Not interested in knowing. Your attitude and manner highlights the issues in your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think forums are interesting places. I find quite often they are up there with road rage and other modern annoyances.
    Whether BW gets what he says or Popeye is the King of seamen, I don't care. Say what you want, vent, abuse, criticize, lie or embellish all you want.
    The only consistent is that when you turn off the computer and look in the mirror you know the truth and those who lie or criticize are only destroying themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post edited by BM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah so do your 4FoW2 as most your reviews go to cheap ass shop cheap ass punts try to get girls to do more for less $$ . Break open ya piggy bank cash ya coins in and spend !!! Oh that’s right u give the mls your coins

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post edited by BM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Is this the sort of intelligent comments we get on here..geeez boys give it a rest.
    Amen brother Prof!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for setting us dummies straight. Lol
    Last edited by greg11; 28-09-2018 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Too personal

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast