Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Worst cut short ever
    Several weeks ago made a 1hr booking at one of my favourite shops. Booking was for 8pm as shop closed at 9pm. Have had nothing but excellent experiences at this shop. MLs have all been tops. Only 2 MLs on so chose one I hadnt experienced before - what a big mistake.

Arrived at the shop a few minutes early. ML showed me to a room. Gave her the $60 for the hour as booked. She left. Came back in a couple of minutes and I was ready. Negotiated a fee for clothes off and paid her up front.

Massage started off good. ML looked great naked. Quite stocky, big boobs and tattoos.

After 20 minutes ML said time up. I said I booked and paid for an hour. ML said her and the other ML want to leave early. She also asked why did I come so late. I said I'm not late as I booked for 8pm for 1hr and your shop closes at 9pm. I asked why she accepted 1hr fee. I then said ok give me half my money back then. ML gave me half the massage fee back but kept all the tip. She then continued the massage for another 5 minutes then said again - time up! Total 25 minutes.

I dressed and left.
    Worst cut short I have ever experienced.

ML will never get 1cent more of my money.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Name and shame ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @massaddict - you need to clear some pms. Inbox full

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Worst cut short ever
    Several weeks ago made a 1hr booking at one of my favourite shops. Booking was for 8pm as shop closed at 9pm. Have had nothing but excellent experiences at this shop. MLs have all been tops. Only 2 MLs on so chose one I hadnt experienced before - what a big mistake.Arrived at the shop a few minutes early. ML showed me to a room. Gave her the $60 for the hour as booked. She left. Came back in a couple of minutes and I was ready. Negotiated a fee for clothes off and paid her up front.
    Massage started off good. ML looked great naked. Quite stocky, big boobs and tattoos.After 20 minutes ML said time up. I said I booked and paid for an hour. ML said her and the other ML want to leave early. She also asked why did I come so late. I said I'm not late as I booked for 8pm for 1hr and your shop closes at 9pm. I asked why she accepted 1hr fee. I then said ok give me half my money back then. ML gave me half the massage fee back but kept all the tip. She then continued the massage for another 5 minutes then said again - time up! Total 25 minutes.I dressed and left.Worst cut short I have ever experienced. ML will never get 1cent more of my money.
    M.A.
    Agree ...name and shame..come on MA get this thieving ML off the tables - she's making it bad for everyone Managers, other WG and clients.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Agree ...name and shame..come on MA get this thieving ML off the tables - she's making it bad for everyone Managers, other WG and clients.
    The ML also did something more serious, the ML was fired.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    @massaddict - you need to clear some pms. Inbox full
    In box all clear now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The ML also did something more serious, the ML was fired.
    why even Bother posting it in first place ?????

Nothing better to do ??? Just to keep your thread at the top of the pile ???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    why even Bother posting it in first place ?????

Nothing better to do ??? Just to keep your thread at the top of the pile ???
    Have be giving that info to PMs. If I give away the shop etc they will then know who I am.

Most have worked out by my description who the ML was.

One bad apple doesnt spoil the whole bunch as the shop and remaining staff have all been one of the best.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kiss me so I can Taste

Was with this ML for the second day in a row. Young pretty Korean. Little chubby but lovely girl and nice naturals. Was looking forward to another hour today after how happy I was yesterday.

She showed me to our massage (play ) room. Gave her the 1hr fee $60. She left while is stripped and lay in waiting. She walks in and immediately stripped without even asking. I sat up and turned with my legs hanging over the side. ML walks up between my legs and we wrap arms around each other with naked body to naked body and dfk. Amazing. Stayed like this hugging and kissing for a little while.

Layed face down and the massage started and plenty of pressing her body against mine. She climbs up onto the table and lays on me - WOW! so after a few minutes I say- ok I will flip now. Flip over, ML continues laying on me, legs spread and teases me by pressing her wet pussy against my hard dick.

I get her to lay down and give her a little massage and licking her boobs. She is moaning. Moved down to the lazered Brazilian pussy. As smooth as silk. Plenty of DATY. this continued for quite some time. So juicy and lot of moaning. She then said your turn - Kiss me so I can taste then lay down on your back. This I did and she immediately sat on me. Her juicy was on my hard. She started moving her hips back and forth and slippery pussy was sliding up and down. She said she doesnt do fs but this truely felt just as good. She kept up for a little while while moaning a lot. Didnt take long and I blew just like the day before.

What a fantastic way to end another hour of erotic TLC. We ended up going over the hour - no fs so tip was 2P.

Was I happy - unbelievably

WIR - definately.

Am a happy man.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kiss me so I can Taste

Was with this ML for the second day in a row. Young pretty Korean. Little chubby but lovely girl and nice naturals. Was looking forward to another hour today after how happy I was yesterday.

She showed me to our massage (play ) room. Gave her the 1hr fee $60. She left while is stripped and lay in waiting. She walks in and immediately stripped without even asking. I sat up and turned with my legs hanging over the side. ML walks up between my legs and we wrap arms around each other with naked body to naked body and dfk. Amazing. Stayed like this hugging and kissing for a little while.

Layed face down and the massage started and plenty of pressing her body against mine. She climbs up onto the table and lays on me - WOW! so after a few minutes I say- ok I will flip now. Flip over, ML continues laying on me, legs spread and teases me by pressing her wet pussy against my hard dick.

I get her to lay down and give her a little massage and licking her boobs. She is moaning. Moved down to the lazered Brazilian pussy. As smooth as silk. Plenty of DATY. this continued for quite some time. So juicy and lot of moaning. She then said your turn - Kiss me so I can taste then lay down on your back. This I did and she immediately sat on me. Her juicy was on my hard. She started moving her hips back and forth and slippery pussy was sliding up and down. She said she doesnt do fs but this truely felt just as good. She kept up for a little while while moaning a lot. Didnt take long and I blew just like the day before.

What a fantastic way to end another hour of erotic TLC. We ended up going over the hour - no fs so tip was 2P.

Was I happy - unbelievably

WIR - definately.

Am a happy man.

M.A.
    You lucky man.

Can you PM me the shop/girl.

Love the sound of the hugging and the sliding .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another $50 for 1hr shop.

Was driving home last night and passed a shop at Chardons Corner that has been around for a little while now. Had a big sign saying $50 for 1hr. Seen quite a few offering $50 per hour.

Looks like the $50 per hour is spreading due to competition. So long as they dont over charge the options. A lot do offer this for off peak times.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I seen a cute asian girl advertise mobile services on Facebook marketplace for $50/hr... Never ventured down this road so might book and see what happens. If anything, great price for an hour either way

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another $50 for 1hr shop.

Was driving home last night and passed a shop at Chardons Corner that has been around for a little while now. Had a big sign saying $50 for 1hr. Seen quite a few offering $50 per hour.

Looks like the $50 per hour is spreading due to competition. So long as they dont over charge the options. A lot do offer this for off peak times.

M.A.
    yeah, that is Sophie's shop, been up since before Christmas that sign. shop is for sale as well if you want it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The good and the bad
    Went to a shop recently that I have not been to for a little while. Was a favourote back then. Climbed up the stairs above the bike shop and was met by a cute young Taiwanese girl. Got shown to a room and asked for $70 for the hour.

I thought the massage must have some inclusions - but no.
    I asked the ML if she did clothes off massage. She said yes and $150 for nude massage and no touching. She dropped to $130 but I declined.

Just the massage and a hug and left when the hour was up.

WIR - no!

Now for the good!

Went to a regular shop a few days later and introduced to new staff. Had a sessipn with a European girl. It ended up including everything.

It was one hour ($50) massage. February special.

However not much massaging. She undressed without asking. Lots of tlc, b2b. She rubbed almost every thing against me. She did bbbj without asking. I did daty to which she moaned and enjoyed. She then asked if i had a dom. Was prepared and went and got one from my pocket. She rode my cowgirl. Great .

Was a fantastic hour.

Gave her 3 pineapples for the works. She was very happy.

WIR - Definately.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Great story, covering a wide spectrum of experience. It always feels awesome when the girl asks that question
    Thanks MA
    Btw recently I tried that shop above the bike shop for the first time. Had a great time with a Latino who did a lot for a standard opt 3 rate. So I think it depends on each individual girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, I have had good experiences there in the past.

Is the Latino the one that was there about 6 to 12 months ago?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Not sure about that. She just said she’d just come back from her troubled country last week. Usually I don’t go for Latino girls but this one was a different. I could feel a good vibe and sincere gestures from her right from when she greeted me and we had a great time together

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The good and the bad
    Went to a shop recently that I have not been to for a little while. Was a favourote back then. Climbed up the stairs above the bike shop and was met by a cute young Taiwanese girl. Got shown to a room and asked for $70 for the hour.

I thought the massage must have some inclusions - but no.
    I asked the ML if she did clothes off massage. She said yes and $150 for nude massage and no touching. She dropped to $130 but I declined.

Just the massage and a hug and left when the hour was up.

WIR - no!

Now for the good!

Went to a regular shop a few days later and introduced to new staff. Had a sessipn with a European girl. It ended up including everything.

It was one hour ($50) massage. February special.

However not much massaging. She undressed without asking. Lots of tlc, b2b. She rubbed almost every thing against me. She did bbbj without asking. I did daty to which she moaned and enjoyed. She then asked if i had a dom. Was prepared and went and got one from my pocket. She rode my cowgirl. Great .

Was a fantastic hour.

Gave her 3 pineapples for the works. She was very happy.

WIR - Definately.

M.A.
    German or French man?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    German or French man?
    Bon jour mon ami.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast