Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Was in the Mt Gravatt area today so thought I would visit a few in the area to see what they are like now.

First punt was at Welcome to Massage - walked in as had no booking. as always when trialing a shop I only take the 30 minute option. Extend to 1hr if the massage is exceptional or come back at a later date to try for the 1hr.

Met by chubby Korean, very friendly, english not good, good massage, some TT. offered options 1,2 & 3. Declined all and said I will come back soon for 1hr massage
    Looks 6
    Massage 9
    Friendliness 9
    WIR - yes.

2nd - went to Pure about half hour later as have not been there for a couple of years. Met by a very attractive young Taiwanese with huge boobs and great figure. Went for the usual half hour trial. Massage not so good. Was offered options 1,2 or 3. Standard pricing after about half time. Told her no as would prefer to come back for and hour and take some options. She went cold and so did the massage. She became like a robot and just stared at the ceiling and massage was like a robot. Not much TT. Told her the girl I used to see there several years ago did a lot of B2B contact with option3. New girl said she doesnt do that - just look only.
    Looks 9
    Massage 6
    Friendliness 6
    WIR - no unless I win lotto.

3rd - went along Logan Rd a little to Amazing - never been there before. Good parking at the back of the shop and rear entry. Was met by a chubby average looking Japanese girl with large boobs. Again took the half hour option. Massage was average. A little TT. Asked If I want option 1,2 or 3. Pricing was very high. Again when I said no and would return at a later date for a 1hr massage, she went cold and so did the massage.

Looks 6
    Massage 6
    Friendliness 7
    Option pricing 4
    WIR - only to try a different ML.

These girls need to understand that they would get more $$$ if their attitude and pricing was better then punters would return. The first place was the better of the 3, however would one day like to go back to Pure to see the stunner with the big boobs naked.

4th - 7pm in the evening went to a new massage shop (in an old house) at Acacia Ridge that I had visited twice recently. A chubby but very active Chinese ML. Said she was 32 but think she is a little older. She gives great massage with heaps of TT, B2B contact and hugs. At the completion of my second visit the ML said " next time you come bring a condom" Well tonight that is what I did and it was like a night with a new girlfriend at no extra charge. Paid only up to option3 standard cost.

Looks 7
    Massage 8
    Friendliness 9
    Option pricing 8

What a way to end a great day.

M.A.
    Nice review .Any chance to pm the ml from pure?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bon jour mon ami.
    U fu**** Poirot?😯

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar
    I think not, he charges $250

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    U fu**** Poirot?😯
    Poirot is Belgian I think .....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=brownwallaby;1955023]Poirot is Belgian I think .....[/QUOTE
    Correct. But if i remember correctly he spoke French and "mon ami" was often used by him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=reddoor;1955092]
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Poirot is Belgian I think .....[/QUOTE
    Correct. But if i remember correctly he spoke French and "mon ami" was often used by him.
    Did he have a lot of friends?

I believe mon ami means my friend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterstart View Post
    Nice review .Any chance to pm the ml from pure?
    Sorry. It was so long ago I cant remember.
    These days I have enough trouble remembering what happened last week.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    [QUOTE=reddoor;1955092]
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Poirot is Belgian I think .....[/QUOTE
    he used ‘mon ami’ when speaking to the ‘I’ character, which is an Englishman called Dr Hastings ....
    and of course Belgians speak either French or Dutch as there’s no such thing as Belgian language
    anyway I read them all when I was a kid, my memory might hv been blurred
    anyway I’ve been getting distress calls from some girls at various shops complaining about the deadness at their workplace

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=brownwallaby;1955336]

he used ‘mon ami’ when speaking to the ‘I’ character, which is an Englishman called Dr Hastings ....
    and of course Belgians speak either French or Dutch as there’s no such thing as Belgian language
    anyway I read them all when I was a kid, my memory might hv been blurred
    anyway I’ve been getting distress calls from some girls at various shops complaining about the deadness at their workplace
    Correct, correct and correct and also had the same conversation. I think if u have a fav reg, treasure her, as it may get to the point where u will only c her privately if they have to seek alternate work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nasty piece of shit did a runner

Went to Anytime for a nice relaxing massage today. Was told about a prior incident with a walk in punter. Young Aussie guy. He asked for 1hr massage and paid the shop fee. When time was up he told the ML that he needed to go to the atm across the rd to get some money to pay for extras. Staff asked to hold his phone while he went across to the atm and will give it back when he returns to pay the outstanding amount. He got very nàsty and hostile with the ML. They nearly called the police as he was so bad. They gave him his phone to get him out of there asap and he left. He did his runner. Staff were very upset.

Obviously he entered the shop with the plan to do a runner.

What an asshole.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nasty piece of shit did a runner

Went to Anytime for a nice relaxing massage today. Was told about a prior incident with a walk in punter. Young Aussie guy. He asked for 1hr massage and paid the shop fee. When time was up he told the ML that he needed to go to the atm across the rd to get some money to pay for extras. Staff asked to hold his phone while he went across to the atm and will give it back when he returns to pay the outstanding amount. He got very nàsty and hostile with the ML. They nearly called the police as he was so bad. They gave him his phone to get him out of there asap and he left. He did his runner. Staff were very upset.

Obviously he entered the shop with the plan to do a runner.

What an asshole.

M.A.
    Seriously, what a scumbag. It's why the girls should always ask for money up front and not be trusting because of fuckwits like this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Seriously, what a scumbag. It's why the girls should always ask for money up front and not be trusting because of fuckwits like this.
    I wonder how many times he has done it in the past. Sounds like a seasoned professional.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddle View Post
    I wonder how many times he has done it in the past. Sounds like a seasoned professional.
    Yeah, maybe he targets new girls, I couldn't see an experienced girl falling for this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well with all their cameras there are now 2 less shops for him to visit.
    piece of shit, Karma is a bitch, sometimes just a slow bitch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Yeah, maybe he targets new girls, I couldn't see an experienced girl falling for this.
    Maybe he is targeting the new shops as he has already burnt his bridges at the older ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Business goes on!

Spoke to a massage shop today. As expected it is closed, but found business goes on. Tomorrow I have to pick up a very pretty young massuse for 3 hours or so. Will probably have lunch or dinner and an hour or two massage etc in my bed.

Looking forward to trialing this. The cost will be similar to 2 or 3 visits to a shop. Might have to make this a weekly event.

I have seen the young ML before and thus very much looking forward to this way of doing things.

Will post the result of this home visit. Will probably get addicted to this as well.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Business goes on!

Spoke to a massage shop today. As expected it is closed, but found business goes on. Tomorrow I have to pick up a very pretty young massuse for 3 hours or so. Will probably have lunch or dinner and an hour or two massage etc in my bed.

Looking forward to trialing this. The cost will be similar to 2 or 3 visits to a shop. Might have to make this a weekly event.

I have seen the young ML before and thus very much looking forward to this way of doing things.

Will post the result of this home visit. Will probably get addicted to this as well.

M.A.
    Look forward to that. So somebody answered shop ph or redirected maybe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look forward to that. So somebody answered shop ph or redirected maybe.
    Like most shops the contact phone is a mobile.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like most shops the contact phone is a mobile.
    Hmm, curious now. Anyway, good luck man.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I got a similar offer from 2 shop bosses. But both demanded secrecy. I won’t be surprised if this becomes a norm in the coming weeks

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast