Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Hey prof ... Your talkin to the walls mate. The world is much bigger than you think. Really. No one cares what U think. Just be cool and coexist mate. Just about everything on here means next to nothing but U spend your time puffin smoke about it. Who cares. No no really. Who cares. Puff puff.
    Post edited by BM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah ok. Thanks for that. 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a known fact many young uni students finance through this kind of work. I really don't know where you are coming from. But still don't care.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a known fact many young uni students finance through this kind of work. I really don't know where you are coming from. But still don't care.��
    Post edited by BM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boo. Just wanted last word. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I count correctly there are three people defending themselves from one on this thread. Speaks volumes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So back to useful information....was driving along Beudesert Rd today planning to go to C & C and saw different car parked strategically near massage shop so stopped for a look. Lucky I did. Cute little Hong Kong girl opened door and her face lit up. Very bubbly. playful and most accommodating. Works part time only. Also at Tingalpa she said. Had the service I like, quick 20 min rub and then down to business. She seemed to be enjoying herself and I did too. Seemed very eager to please. I ended the session after 1 hour as had appointment. When went to door she kept waving me goodbye rather than the usual yeah bye. WIR: hell yeah. Interested posters PM for details.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If I count correctly there are three people defending themselves from one on this thread. Speaks volumes.
    Hey greg11 - Can't you see he's just winding you up and your falling right into his trap. Man its sounds like you two are in the playground - next I'm waiting for my dicks bigger than yours.
    He obviously is a stuck up old fart who thinks he knows everything - f him. Next time don't get sucked in to his games it only makes you look a bit foolish - I bet he's sitting there pissing himself laughing at you.
    Like I said F the wanker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's interesting to see what some people post on here, and compare that to what the MLS and owners say about them. Sometimes one explains the other, other times it just makes you laugh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I too find that interesting ecchi. It sometimes makes you wonder if some punters believe the ML's and owners don't talk about customers to other customers. Do they think there is a doctor patient confidentiality thing going on or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its interesting what people put on here and it does make you laugh.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    its interesting what people put on here and it does make you laugh.
    Oh yeah gotta agree - I mean the first thing I chat about when I go to a WG is who she had before and what he was like, how much he paid and what service she gave him. Of course then its a small step putting that person to a poster on here - I mean seeing when they go to the shop everyone uses their BM name when they walk in. "Hi, its me Brown Wallaby from Aus 99, just come for a massage". I mean its not as if the ML change all the time, move from shop to shop, don't keep detailed records of what they gave to whom and think that telling tales about other clients is good for business- I mean covering all of that is the fact they never lie to clients so what they tell you is always the truth.
    I'm with you Prof this time .........do people really believe the things they write or are they really just that naive or just plain............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Oh yeah gotta agree - I mean the first thing I chat about when I go to a WG is who she had before and what he was like, how much he paid and what service she gave him. Of course then its a small step putting that person to a poster on here - I mean seeing when they go to the shop everyone uses their BM name when they walk in. "Hi, its me Brown Wallaby from Aus 99, just come for a massage". I mean its not as if the ML change all the time, move from shop to shop, don't keep detailed records of what they gave to whom and think that telling tales about other clients is good for business- I mean covering all of that is the fact they never lie to clients so what they tell you is always the truth.
    I'm with you Prof this time .........do people really believe the things they write or are they really just that naive or just plain............
    Maybe then, you've never really had that personal connection with a ML. What makes you think that interaction with the girls is always during a punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tired of all this pontifications and judgements on the quality of others posts. It's just small and mean. Think I've finished posting here. Life's to short to listen to people tell U they know what U think is stupid. I've been punting 20 years and enjoy reading stories people post but the rest is just painful. Bye.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Oh how the small minds work. Yes that is exactly how such intel is gathered.
    It's quite easy for the owners and MLs to piece together who you are based on what you say about them here. And just like everyone here is sharing stories about their favourite/least favourite ML, those owners and MLs are sharing stories about us. If you think the only interaction between punters and MLs/owners happens during a punt, then that merely says more about you. You really should try getting to know some of these people socially. The stories they can tell you are hilarious. For example, this one loser goes to a shop with coins and $5 notes, then he gets shitty about how the ML isn't appreciative of him being a tightass. But then I guess $5 gets him further in SEA, so it's surely her fault for not being that desperate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be perfectly honest, I am probably one that avoids personal connections with MLs. (Been there, done that, got a little messy, won't do that again).

I treat each ML I come across nicely and afford them respect. Most tend to reciprocate, and the number of times 'doms appear magically etc., I reckon it's the way to go for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went for another punt today.

New shop - had a Royal time.

The shop is no relation to the Queen.

Liked the fully walled room - room I was in had music going but was a little noisy from the traffic.
    ML was slightly stocky but pretty K girl. was wearing a very short black dress and showed off her cleavage.

Quite chatty and friendly.

Massage was very good and options standard pricing.

WIR - yes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Another punt

Tried another shop this afternoon that I have never been to before. Up the road from the white place.

Went for my usual 30 minute trial. Cute chineese ML. Gave a great massage and asked as soon as I entered if i want options 4 and 5. I declined and said I would come back for an hour session and take her up on all the options. The ML kept saying F... me. I kept telling her that I promise I would be back and would take her up on her offer.

Ended up going back that evening for the hour and took her up on her offers. Was not disappointed - she was as good as her word - actually better than expected.

Naked from the start. she layed down and directed me to massage her everywhere. After she was satisfied we swapped and she did everything she offered. Seemed like she was in a hurry to get to the F... me part.

Fantastic - will definately return

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Tried another shop this afternoon that I have never been to before. Up the road from the white place.

Went for my usual 30 minute trial. Cute chineese ML. Gave a great massage and asked as soon as I entered if i want options 4 and 5. I declined and said I would come back for an hour session and take her up on all the options. The ML kept saying F... me. I kept telling her that I promise I would be back and would take her up on her offer.

Ended up going back that evening for the hour and took her up on her offers. Was not disappointed - she was as good as her word - actually better than expected.

Naked from the start. she layed down and directed me to massage her everywhere. After she was satisfied we swapped and she did everything she offered. Seemed like she was in a hurry to get to the F... me part.

Fantastic - will definately return
    Up the road from the white place.....errrrr Taj Mahal ???? The White House????? Sydney Opera House?????................. any more hints plz

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Up the road from the white place.....errrrr Taj Mahal ???? The White House????? Sydney Opera House?????................. any more hints plz
    On the road where the signs point to Beenleigh.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast