Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what is the name and location of the shop please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by c883170 View Post
    what is the name and location of the shop please?
    Sorry not going to name the shop or girl on the forum. Don't want a stampede to the shop or the boys in blue paying a visit.

Most experienced punters will put 2 & 2 together.

Plus this is your first post. You need to make contributions before you will get answers. We help each other here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tip of $100?

Always good when you get moneys worth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Tip of $100?

Always good when you get moneys worth
    Yes $100 tip.
    Great VFM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too bad you couldnt get full hours worth, next time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Too bad you couldnt get full hours worth, next time!
    Definately looking forward to next time. Would like to see what the other MLs look like also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post Edited....Nothing To See Here....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Another Trial Punt - shit massage

Went to a new shop up stairs West End. Advertised special of $55 for 1 hour or $35 for half hour. Closing 9pm

Made booking for 8.30 as a trial punt - (my usual trial)

With all the little restaurants in West End - most have little tables on the street - thus entry was not very private. Once I walked upstairs I noticed there was parking at the rear and rear access to the shop.

My booking was for 8.30pm for 30 minutes which took us through to closing time. Could not get there any earlier and was within their timetable.

Was met by a cute slightly chubby Chinese girl in a tight white dress and was showing lots of cleavage - had very large boobs (looked natural). Was not too good at english.

The rooms were new and walls were partitions and did not go all the way to the ceiling. Floor squeaked really bad.

Gave the ML the money and she charged me $40 even though they advertise $35/30 min. I asked her about this and she said she didnt know. Massage started and explained what I like.

After about 5minutes and a lot of TT she asked if I wanted option 1 for $50. I said no as this my first time there and would come back for 1hr. She got quite grumpy and said "I wait for you and no tip". I tried to explain their add on Locanto says they are open to 9pm so this is within normal hours. She carried on about this many times.

Her phone rang midway through the massage and she left the room. At one stage had her phone in one hand while massaging me with the other.

She went really cold and just looked at the ceiling while massaging me - massage was shit from there on. Said all finished after 25 minutes. So given the short time and time on the phone - only got 20 minutes or so of massage time.

WIR - No never - much better elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just a question to clarify. When you said you explained what you like, do you mean you told her how you like a session to progress (build up leading to this and that etc), or just the standard soft, medium, hard?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Just a question to clarify. When you said you explained what you like, do you mean you told her how you like a session to progress (build up leading to this and that etc), or just the standard soft, medium, hard?

When telling an ML what I like its just the soft, medium or hard. My choice is soft.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    When telling an ML what I like its just the soft, medium or hard. My choice is soft.
    Thanks for the clarification. I usually just go the soft option too. Seems more sensual. After all, we are not really there for the massage. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing better than a soft massage with heap of tease

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Nothing better than a soft massage with heap of tease
    Yes agree 100 % . And the massage is mutual.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My best trial punt ever - Part 2 - The return visit.

Went back today for the full hour that I was dying to try after the fantastic 30 minute trial earlier in the week.

I arrived early and because they have a good number of rooms, I was shown to a room straight away. By the time my ML came in on the hour I was ready already.

The one hour was just as good as the 30 minute trial ( maybe even a little bit more) . It was great to keep up that high level of TLC experienced in the trial half hour - for 1 hr. She was not clock watching nor performing like a robot.

No wonder the room had mirrors on 3 sides.

Very little massage - mostly sensual touching, cuddling, kisses etc.

After a while ML asked me to move over so she could lay down. We snuggled up naked body to body with lots of gentle touching and rubbing. She seemed to absolutely love the contact and cuddles - I know I did. She reached the big O several times and was very happy.

At one stage she straddled me on all fours head to tail while I was laying on my back. I couldnt resist and got licking. (I was asked for an additional tip for access to the licking spot.)

Certainly one of the best 1hr sessions ever.

She is a lovely ML and keeps saying nice comments throughout. Friendly and hot body. Looks about early 20s

WIR - definitely

Eager to get back again asap.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She should give you a discount!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Another Trial Punt Today

Was driving along Kingston Rd heading back home after visiting a friend Near there.

I remember seeing an ad on Locanto for a new shop at 290 Kingston Rd. Its an old 2 story house been converted.

On a very busy Rd but noise was not too intrusive. Rooms were very roomy and nicely finished.

Was met by a thin Thai ML - looked late 30s+. She was ok looking and very friendly. Her English was not good and my Thai is limited.

I took the 45 minutes for $50.

The soft massage was great. Was offered only option 1 for $50. I declined as was still satisfied after yesterdays session elsewhere. Seemed like only option 1 is on offer.

Didnt see any other MLs to compare.

WIR - maybe but in no rush as plenty places offering lots of fun.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same impression re Kingston Rd place - prob you will get a good massage but limited options.
    Boring.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went back today for the full hour that I was dying to try after the fantastic 30 minute trial earlier in the week.

I arrived early and because they have a good number of rooms, I was shown to a room straight away. By the time my ML came in on the hour I was ready already.

The one hour was just as good as the 30 minute trial ( maybe even a little bit more) . It was great to keep up that high level of TLC experienced in the trial half hour - for 1 hr. She was not clock watching nor performing like a robot.

No wonder the room had mirrors on 3 sides.

Very little massage - mostly sensual touching, cuddling, kisses etc.

After a while ML asked me to move over so she could lay down. We snuggled up naked body to body with lots of gentle touching and rubbing. She seemed to absolutely love the contact and cuddles - I know I did. She reached the big O several times and was very happy.

At one stage she straddled me on all fours head to tail while I was laying on my back. I couldnt resist and got licking. (I was asked for an additional tip for access to the licking spot.)

Certainly one of the best 1hr sessions ever.

She is a lovely ML and keeps saying nice comments throughout. Friendly and hot body. Looks about early 20s

WIR - definitely

Eager to get back again asap.

M.A.
    From the previous post assume ur referring to the “juicy girls” @ daisy smiles @ daisy hill.. found the shop & girls ordinary.. mid to late 30’s Chinese boilers.. u must have got lucky.. wouldn’t bother going back there way better vfm elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you want to edit your post and remove the shop name pls.

Was definitely sexy early 20s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you want to edit your post and remove the shop name pls.

Was definitely sexy early 20s
    Why ?? Perhaps you should edit your post ur the 1 that likes going into graphic detail & throwing out the not to subtle hints ???

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast