Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Punts in one afternoon/evening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great news - got a text from her yesterday promising a repeat performance.
    Just waiting for her whereabouts now.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... Maybe at her home...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had my own run at 4 punts in a day on Monday ..

Being from Sydney and also very familiar with the Sydney pricing structures compared to Brisbane, I thought id run an experiment to see what could be achieved.
    I typically go for an hour massage each time, so I was expecting about $300 in massages alone.
    I kept $1000 in a variety of denominations to help in the experiment.

Creeped my way through Albert St and surrounds ..
    Place #1 - $60hr, $50 HE only. Whilst it was very good, I thought I would have a crack on the next punt to try and work on these prices.
    Place #2 - $70hr, $50 HE, $100 Nude HE, $120 Spanish was offered. *In a nice way* I made it clear that I was from Sydney, and that I wouldn't be paying those prices. Was able to get Spanish for $70 tip.
    Place #3 - $70hr, $50 HE offered. I said it was steep and I am used to Sydney prices where I could get an hour massage + HE for $100, sometimes less - so I wasn't expecting that. Got the HE for $30.

Then hit up a private from Gumtree in Fortitude Valley
    Private - $60hr, negotiated a $100 Nude HE to $50. I ended up giving her an extra $50 because she was that good. There wasn't even much of a negotiation .. It just flowed.

In conclusion, I think that you guys are letting this happen to yourselves. They are able to dictate these sorts of prices because horny fkn queenslanders will pay it lol.
    Each one of the girls took no issue in what I said and everything was smiles and I even returned to one of those places today to visit the same girl. Costs as per Monday.

I've spent close to $2k on punting here in Brisbane in the last 4 days … The only place that wouldn't have a bar of dropping their price a little was in kangaroo point. That was fine so I apologised to the girl, threw her a lobster to show it wasn't me being a frugal cunt and I did appreciate the hard work, but as a matter of principal, I will not pay it …

There are quite a lot of joints around Brisbane it seems these days, so a lack of competitions cannot be the reason for higher prices. I may be wrong, I don't know.

Finally, I have kept shop and girl names hidden as I know how sensitive the laws are here in qld. PM if you want to know specifics, happy to share.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Had my own run at 4 punts in a day on Monday ..

Being from Sydney and also very familiar with the Sydney pricing structures compared to Brisbane, I thought id run an experiment to see what could be achieved.
    I typically go for an hour massage each time, so I was expecting about $300 in massages alone.
    I kept $1000 in a variety of denominations to help in the experiment.

Creeped my way through Albert St and surrounds ..
    Place #1 - $60hr, $50 HE only. Whilst it was very good, I thought I would have a crack on the next punt to try and work on these prices.
    Place #2 - $70hr, $50 HE, $100 Nude HE, $120 Spanish was offered. *In a nice way* I made it clear that I was from Sydney, and that I wouldn't be paying those prices. Was able to get Spanish for $70 tip.
    Place #3 - $70hr, $50 HE offered. I said it was steep and I am used to Sydney prices where I could get an hour massage + HE for $100, sometimes less - so I wasn't expecting that. Got the HE for $30.

Then hit up a private from Gumtree in Fortitude Valley
    Private - $60hr, negotiated a $100 Nude HE to $50. I ended up giving her an extra $50 because she was that good. There wasn't even much of a negotiation .. It just flowed.

In conclusion, I think that you guys are letting this happen to yourselves. They are able to dictate these sorts of prices because horny fkn queenslanders will pay it lol.
    Each one of the girls took no issue in what I said and everything was smiles and I even returned to one of those places today to visit the same girl. Costs as per Monday.

I've spent close to $2k on punting here in Brisbane in the last 4 days … The only place that wouldn't have a bar of dropping their price a little was in kangaroo point. That was fine so I apologised to the girl, threw her a lobster to show it wasn't me being a frugal cunt and I did appreciate the hard work, but as a matter of principal, I will not pay it …

There are quite a lot of joints around Brisbane it seems these days, so a lack of competitions cannot be the reason for higher prices. I may be wrong, I don't know.

Finally, I have kept shop and girl names hidden as I know how sensitive the laws are here in qld. PM if you want to know specifics, happy to share.
    Firstly Welcome Crusader to the sunny land of Qld - sorry we beat you soooooooo many times in SOO but obviously lately we have been getting bored and are going to let you win a few.......just for a while.
    Secondly the mongers of what was once "Joh's land" are envious of what you have got and wish we could swap your scene with ours. But alas its our cross to bear.

By "Spanish" you mean getting off via rubbing of the breast obviously ( just for those who were wondering).

Question: Your $120 for a Spanish ending - obviously nude - was it full nude with touching ?- was there body sliding included? - any DFK or anything extra or did she just take her top off and position her fun bags and rub away to eruption?
    Many of us get massage for $50 + HE for $30 so this is equal to your stated NSW not that that excites me.
    Agree "some" punters in Brisvegas pay well above standard rates but I am sure you have naive cockroaches down there too.
    As for Gumtree girl you paid $60 plus you said you gave her $100 for nude. That's what we pay (or sometimes less) so not really sure what you mean by " letting this happen to you"
    You spent 2k's in 4 days - any other places you want to tell us about???

Could I ask that you possibly try to get 1 hr massage with full service with an 7,8,9 girl and report back with prices and your findings ( no names or shop identification necessary if you wish) . I would be interested how your "I'm from Sydney and I'm not paying those prices" mantra will go.

Don't get me wrong "we" appreciate any feedback / experiences / points of view on here, well I do, thanks for your perspective.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, let me start off this reply with a reassurance that this isn't a state vs. state pissing contest.
    I mean lets ignore the fact that Greg Inglis, Israel Folau and Karmichael Hunt were all born in NSW, Craig Smith and Brad Thorn in NZ and Adrian Lam in PNG …. QUEENSLANDER!! I hear =)
    I digress ….

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    By "Spanish" you mean getting off via rubbing of the breast obviously ( just for those who were wondering).
    By Spanish, I mean a titfuck.

Question: Your $120 for a Spanish ending - obviously nude - was it full nude with touching ?- was there body sliding included? - any DFK or anything extra or did she just take her top off and position her fun bags and rub away to eruption?
    Full touching, completely nude, front body slide that led into the Spanish. I don't DFK, so didn't ask. Total including massage was $140. $70 for massage, $70 for nude Spanish (instead of her request for $120)

Many of us get massage for $50 + HE for $30 so this is equal to your stated NSW not that that excites me.
    I have not seen a massage for less than $60 for a 1 hour massage .. Then again, I have only been to about a dozen shops.
    Every place that I have been to has offered a clothed HE for minimum of $50 … A clothed ML giving a HE is often $30 but sometimes $20 in Sydney.
    I was asked for an extra $50 (so $100 in tips) for the clothes to come off during that HE on every occasion. This is no more than $50 in tips in Sydney.
    It could be that I am going to the wrong places?

Agree "some" punters in Brisvegas pay well above standard rates but I am sure you have naive cockroaches down there too.
    Yeah no doubt …

As for Gumtree girl you paid $60 plus you said you gave her $100 for nude. That's what we pay (or sometimes less).
    We agreed on an extra $50 for the nude … I only gave her another $50 as I left, as I actually had a great time and thought she deserved it.

You spent 2k's in 4 days - any other places you want to tell us about???
    Plenty .. just gotta type it all out. I did have a 2hr double session yesterday, which I will write up in the morning.

Don't get me wrong "we" appreciate any feedback / experiences / points of view on here, well I do, thanks for your perspective.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Don't mention it. I am always travelling all over, and have seen an explosion in rnt joints between the gold coast and Brisbane.
    Gold coast especially! The only thing that I would say, and it is totally due to my thing for thai girls … there is a fuckn abundance of ladyboys up here. On the flipside, I have seen quite a few hotties too which is refreshing, compared to my last trip!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just b thankful u don' t live in Tasmania haha. Bris is just as it's always been, prob 20 yrs behind Sydney. Who knows what the prices will b in the future but personally i gladly sacrifice cheap punts to not live in Sydney and yes tks for your input Crusader.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi Crusader
    Thanks for showing us what can be achieved with that kind of budget here in Bris. I testify those prices are realistic at various shops I visited but haggling can be tiring. I prefer to visit shops where the girls don’t specify pricing and tips are just that (up to the customer) instead of service fees.
    My obvious question: did you also try Star massage in Spring Hill / West End? If yes I’ll shoot you a PM to compare notes
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hi Crusader
    Thanks for showing us what can be achieved with that kind of budget here in Bris. I testify those prices are realistic at various shops I visited but haggling can be tiring. I prefer to visit shops where the girls don’t specify pricing and tips are just that (up to the customer) instead of service fees.
    My obvious question: did you also try Star massage in Spring Hill / West End? If yes I’ll shoot you a PM to compare notes
    Cheers
    You can confirm that the prices I mentioned are accurate, or what Professor has stated?
    I haven't been to Star Massage, but I do have a few hours spare today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I went to a shop in MT Gravatt recently and saw v****... Many of you raved about her...

Firstly, yeh she is hot.. legs for days. Milky white skin. Amazing tits. But personality - none. Didn't feel a connection. No build up. So it was pretty boring session for me. I have $100 for nude but it didn't include her taking her undies off... All in all very underwhelmed and another money hungry girl with no ability to connect. Or maybe it's just me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    So I went to a shop in MT Gravatt recently and saw v****... Many of you raved about her...

Firstly, yeh she is hot.. legs for days. Milky white skin. Amazing tits. But personality - none. Didn't feel a connection. No build up. So it was pretty boring session for me. I have $100 for nude but it didn't include her taking her undies off... All in all very underwhelmed and another money hungry girl with no ability to connect. Or maybe it's just me.
    Wow, thats odd! Maybe she has changed since she's back( assuming same girl) but honestly man she was right up there for me. Beautiful, bubbly, sexy and great service. Certainly would'nt say she was any more expensive than other girls who could'nt hold a candle to her. I did find her a bit shy first up prob because her english is'nt great but soon broke the ice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People in bris definitely overpay.

I was at gtm the other day and the girl asked $50 for HJ and $100 for nude.

Sometimes you can get a feel for how someone is by how much access you get during a massage. Basically I had restricted access (no I was not pawing at her). 15 mins left, asks me if I wanted her to go nude. Seriously?

1) $100 for maybe 5-10 mins of fun? Nude for that price should be off from the start!
    2) probably be 'squirmish' or not want you to enjoy her body

Too many chumps paying that money for only short time of fun.

Oh and I got the HJ for $40 just by asking. Didnt try for $30 as she seemed nice enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. As the massage goes past the 30 min my want to tip starts dissapating.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post

Now I exercise a strict rule to my hobby: tipping must not exceed massage fee. If I break this rule then I’d consider it a failed punt.
    The last time I paid $100 for tip was probably 4 years ago. A few months ago I gave $75 to a girl and afterwards I became very angry to my self

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Now I exercise a strict rule to my hobby: tipping must not exceed massage fee. If I break this rule then I’d consider it a failed punt.
    The last time I paid $100 for tip was probably 4 years ago. A few months ago I gave $75 to a girl and afterwards I became very angry to my self
    Respectfully just checking ..so if you pay $40 for a half hour massage you pay $30 for ??????????
    Can understand $60 for 1 hour massage and $40/50 for handy but for many of us we want more than just a tug.
    You must have the negotiation skills of Kissinger!

Puff Puff

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Respectfully just checking ..so if you pay $40 for a half hour massage you pay $30 for ??????????
    Can understand $60 for 1 hour massage and $40/50 for handy but for many of us we want more than just a tug.
    You must have the negotiation skills of Kissinger!

Puff Puff
    As long as she would take off her gears, let me pleasurise her and I get a HE that's enough. Not a big fan of bj and I don't really need fs. So that's very achievable. And of course there are shops that I avoid as the extras are way off budget

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post

I was at gtm the other day and the girl asked $50 for HJ and $100 for nude.

Sometimes you can get a feel for how someone is by how much access you get during a massage. Basically I had restricted access (no I was not pawing at her). 15 mins left, asks me if I wanted her to go nude. Seriously?

1) $100 for maybe 5-10 mins of fun? Nude for that price should be off from the start!
    2) probably be 'squirmish' or not want you to enjoy her body

Too many chumps paying that money for only short time of fun.

Oh and I got the HJ for $40 just by asking. Didnt try for $30 as she seemed nice enough.
    just add $20 to that $100 and you can get a HAB of your choice at either Asian Star or Yumi for another 30mins of FS?

I hate tipping $100 for nude HE, to me it's f****** ridiculous

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The most stunning ML I have seen

Rang a dutch shop yesterday to book a favourite. Was advised she no longer worked there any more. Was given a list of the current MLs and which Asian country they are from. So decided to go for an hour and check out the other new MLs.

Chose Korean girl as she was described as tall and slender and K girls are usually very good looking. The mumasun showed me to a room and chatted then she left. I quickly undressed and got on the table waiting for the ML. In she walked - she was tall and slender as the mumasun had described. She was wearing a very tight dress that showed off her fantastic figure.

She was absolutely beautiful!!!

So thought I must make the most of this and asked for option 3. She said no problem and undressed immediately - what a body. Fantastic massage with heaps of TT and some moves I have never experienced before. We spent a lot of time cuddled up on the table chatting and touching- got to do DATY. Great HJ to end the session.

Fantastic girl on every level.

WIR - Absolutely - a new favourite and in the top 5 of my list!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Massaddict want to clear your inbox your over your storage cheers mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Massaddict want to clear your inbox your over your storage cheers mate
    All done had a clean out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    The most stunning ML I have seen

Rang a dutch shop yesterday to book a favourite. Was advised she no longer worked there any more. Was given a list of the current MLs and which Asian country they are from. So decided to go for an hour and check out the other new MLs.

Chose Korean girl as she was described as tall and slender and K girls are usually very good looking. The mumasun showed me to a room and chatted then she left. I quickly undressed and got on the table waiting for the ML. In she walked - she was tall and slender as the mumasun had described. She was wearing a very tight dress that showed off her fantastic figure.

She was absolutely beautiful!!!

So thought I must make the most of this and asked for option 3. She said no problem and undressed immediately - what a body. Fantastic massage with heaps of TT and some moves I have never experienced before. We spent a lot of time cuddled up on the table chatting and touching- got to do DATY. Great HJ to end the session.

Fantastic girl on every level.

WIR - Absolutely - a new favourite and in the top 5 of my list!
    Tried another K girl at the same shop today. Recommended by the mummasun.
    She was certainly attractive and great body also. Went for option 3 .

Unfortunately she did no TT. Did let your hands wander but very limited areas. No daty etc. She kept saying to me - money money money. She gotta learn you will get money when she delivers the goods.

Very disappointing as more for the same $$$ elsewhere.

1st girl much better - more for your $$$

WIR - No.

M.A.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast