Thread: Two young Chilean girls, 4 hands are wonders.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Two young Chilean girls, 4 hands are wonders.

Girl name: Yanare and Monse (not sure on spelling)

Shop: Massage at Central

Shop Details: Level 1, 423 Elizabeth Street, Surrey Hills 0424908878, https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Size / Shape: Very young, 19, curvy and pretty

Nationality: Both Chile, not sisters but look alike

Price: $120 for the hours (2 girls) plus $50 each tip

Value of money: Will definitely return, nice place and hospitality with caring staff

My experience: After having a great massage the other day, I rang up the shop again and was told they had two young Chilean girls working today, very new to the shop and massage, but very willing to learn on the job and take care. It is always a risky thing to try someone with no experience, but sometimes they want to prove themselves and I decided to give it a go. Not being able decide, I asked about a price for double, was $120, so locked it in for half an hour

On arrival, walked up the stairs to level one, was discreetly ushered into a large room and asked to undress whilst she gets the sisters (she told me they are friends, but they look alike, so she calls them sisters) I lay down in my customary position, naked, the towel on the chair, legs spread slightly. After a knock, to beautiful and definitely young girls walk in giggling at the site of me. I smile back and put my head down and I feel light fingers running up each leg, all the way to my head. I get the shivers and a little hard already. Great start. They ask about the pressure and knowing they are new and not really there for the massage, I asked for soft and long teasing strokes. Well that is what I got, not too much oil, but four hands cruising all over my body. I tried to not let on with how fast I was breathing, but they could tell from the way my body was reacting as to how much I was enjoying it.

Before I knew it I had one girl gently massaging my head and shoulders from the front and then the other climbing up on the table and I feel their skin running up and down my back and bum. Now I was in heaven, had they undressed without me noticing, I did not want to look up and ruin the moment, so focussed on what I could feel, I am sure they are nipples.... yes they are

Fair to say this part of the massage was heavenly, then asked to flip and I got to see two lovely bodies and the slow hands continued their work, there was no giggles between them as they now saw me looking at them, watching their hands, the eyes, I did not know where to look, either did they. There was lots of smiles and giggles, but attention still given by these two playful girls.

Whilst their pure massage skills are not up to scratch yet, they certainly make up for it with their willingness to play and their cheeky nature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am told that they should both be working tomorrow. If only I had the cash................

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Hi Big Matty,
    The Chilean girls were happy that you enjoyed your time with them today.
    They enjoyed it too.
    Both girls will be working again on Friday 28 Sept.
    They look forward to seeing you again soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will do my best to come back and see them next week.

I must admit I am a little addicted to these two young south American beauties.
    Last edited by BigMatty; 28-09-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Typo

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Two young Chilean girls, 4 hands are wonders.

Thanks for the review Matty. Good to see some South American MLs in Sydney. Sounds like this is another double I need to try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks for the review Matty. Good to see some South American MLs in Sydney. Sounds like this is another double I need to try.
    I know a great change, and they are so willing to please of you know what I mean. Be respectful as they are young and they will take care of you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea what dress size are they?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe an 8 or a 10?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks

So they are kind of slim ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They are not skinny like Asian, I think most south Americans are a little more solid, but in a good way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wondering Chile girls have tan skin or pale skin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tanned, you could go and find out for yourself. They are worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One hour, plus tips