Date of Visit : 10/09/18

Hours of Business : Only on Monday? ask reception

Rates : $70/30 min after discounted with a review

Size/shape : Natural tits & face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Hongkong

Services Provided : Full service, GFE.

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Rating: 9.5/10

Messaged the number provided and also acknowledged the reception hence was told to get the discounted price.

From the first sight, the outside of the house seems a little bit ageing however when heading into the room, everything seems so damn good which contains luxury level of showering condition plus the room is proof against sound with a brand new king-size bed inside the room.

After the shower, onto the bed, since i'm quite passive on bed hence i enjoyed waiting her start our "journey". After a very short talk, she started with a soft touch with my balls. She played that while acting as a homeless cute cat, which, indeed gave tons of GFE.

Then she gave me a natural BJ. To be honest, the blowjob was not 100% perfect still good enough to inspire you but due to the fact that she is really young 🙂 come and give her a chance to practice 🙂

Now this is the real good part, the sex service. Her pussy is tight & wet, also she has natural tits and definitely could inspire every customers. While our distance become negative, i kissed her soft skins and i looked into her eyes, it was like she's begging me to give her some love and i have to say that was exactly i was looking for. This girl really knows how to please you. She looks really really young and during every single mins, it makes me feel like i was making love with a girlfriend instead of just putting my dick into the pussy.

BTW, she did not get the lubricating liquid at all while we sexing, probably coz her pussy was wet enough even tho i didn't do too much eg licking the pussy.

All in all, she would makes you feel like having sex with the girl next door. Really reminds me of my first girl-friend while i was still a teenager. Can't wait to see if she can give me another surprise with erotic costume at next time.

Shop Owner
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Thank you for your review
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews