Thread: Mia at 187 Hornsby - a good session with a very passionate lady

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mia at 187 Hornsby - a good session with a very passionate lady

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : F/187 Pacific Hwy, Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : February 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Website apparently coming soon

Phone : 0480 495496 (I think that's the shop's number)

Hours of Business : 9:30 til 11:00

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Light kissing, BBBJ, 69, reverse CG, cowgirl, standing mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (a bit cuddly), nice C/D-cups, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a good session with a very passionate lady

My experience/comments : I heard that this shop had reopened and I dropped in for a chat with the new owners yesterday but didn't have time for a punt so I decided to follow it up with a proper visit today.

The address is 187 Pacific Highway but the entrance is just round the corner in Dural Street. There’s a 2hr council carpark immediately across the road from the entrance where parking can always be found. And 1hr on-street parking right outside.

The entry is not very discrete but Dural St is not as busy as the Pacific Hwy and it is straight in and up a few stairs to the shop.

I was met by Hong, one of the owners, who recognised me from yesterday and I asked for a girl who did BBBJ and FS. She said I’d have to ask the girl about the BBBJ – not my preferred method as I prefer the certainty of a BBBJ – and I was shown into the first room on the left.

It has only been a couple of days since this shop has reopened under new management after being closed for two or three years. It has been repainted and refurbished throughout – nothing flash but clean and fresh – but there are still things to be sorted (like hanging the large mirror which is currently standing in the corner of the room).

There was a decent shower in the room and a large sofa. The most important item of furniture was a cross between a massage table and a bed – it was very sturdy and had the hole for your face and it was well-padded, like a firm mattress, and wide (wider than a single bed). Hong later told me that all the rooms were the same.

I was soon joined by Mia, whom I met yesterday. She has a pretty face and was wearing a short black dress and was immediately friendly, cheerful and playful. I asked for “Suck, no condom” but at first she said “Condom suck”. It took some persuading but she eventually agreed although I’m not sure she’ll do BBBJ for everyone.

I paid and Mia went to get her stuff while I showered.

I wasn’t certain whether Mia was expecting to give me a massage first so I didn’t know whether to lie on my back or my stomach so I conservatively lay on my stomach but when Mia returned she said “Service first then massage later” so I turned over and she put a pillow under my head.

Mia fiddled around reading the room for a few minutes as she’s not used to the new shop yet but eventually she stripped to reveal a curvy figure (a bit cuddly) with nice C/D-cups, good legs and an untamed bush.

She then wrapped a towel around herself and went to get a glass of hot water. She took a mouthful and got between my legs and was soon giving me a good BBBJ – very slurpy, just a very slight hint of teeth (but not too bad), no interruptions and good hand-action.

There were a couple of very brief visits to the shower to spit out the water and take another mouthful of hot water.

Mia went for the condom but I said “Not yet” and asked for some 69.

At first Mia wasn’t positioned right and I couldn’t reach her clit but I moved her and she was soon squirming and moaning (as best she could with a mouthful of water).

My hand was swiped away when I went for some FIV but Mia was a making all the right noises before she desperately wanted to fuck and she grabbed the condom, dressed me and went for some reverse cowgirl.

She rode me with great vigor and passion and put my hand on her bum and slapped my leg a couple of times. I took this to mean that she wanted me to smack her bum, which I did a few times until I did one a bit too hard and she moved my hand away (oops!!).

Mia was imploring me to fuck her but I got her to turn round for some normal cowgirl and again she really went for it with some great facial expressions.

She then insisted that I fuck her and told me to stand by the table and she lay on her back across it.

She guided me in and was urging me on and talking dirty while I kept going until I came.

Mia said she had cum twice and she didn’t want me to withdraw but I was knackered and I needed to lie down.

She took a shower and then started to give me a hard massage but I said “Soft please” and she lightly ran her fingers over me while we had a chat.

Mia said she was from Mongolia and has been here a few years (her English is OK) and used to work in a MP in Epping. She thinks she’ll work at 187 five days a week but the roster is not sorted yet. The other girl working today was Eva (“Ewa”) but I didn’t get the chance to meet her and apparently there’ll be three girls working each day next week.

Time was up so I dressed and had a quick chat with Hong on the way out.

Early doors but once they get their roster sorted and a website up and running this could be a good little shop.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    187 Hornsby

Shop Owner
    187 Hornsby