Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Nacy @ 7 cowper st

Person's Name : Nacy

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : night of 12-13/09/18

Hours of Business : Wednesday only

Size/shape : MILF, big natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, GFE, french kiss,DFK, DT, CIM,FS, 69, Ball Sucking, Multi-position sex

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah for sure

Rating: 9.9/10

Second time coming here trying girls and the reception recommended Nancy to me. I was told Nancy is probably one of the hottest girl in here and it's true since she really makes me feel good.

Start with the normal showering when she was busying set up the bed&towel. Then when i ended my showering, she gently gave me the towel and asked me if i would like to lie down to have massage first. Then i thought yeah, why not? Sex after massage would make the sex even more comfortable, isn't it? So i agreed her request and she started roaming my body with her big natural tits. I have to say that it makes me feel so great since Nancy has soft&smooth skin.

After a few mins, the service goes to BBBJ. Her BJ is another surprise to me, legitimately, no teeth feel at all. You will never regret trying her BJ. BTW, her ball sucking & rimming skill's also fabulous coz she has a nimble & soft tongue and she really knows how to please you.

The sex part were also great. I was on top of her at the beginning stage and she gently lead me in and gave lots of GFE which really inspired me. Plus her soft skin impulsed me that makes me wanna conquer her, physically & mentally. Hence for each hits, it's just getting stronger and the only thing i felt was comfort. It's like travelling in a forests where fairies living in. Pretty much like jumping into a hotspring and don't wanna leave.

Overall, 9.9/10 and the only 0.1 points missing is becoz i was at the room next to the gate, which was a bit cold at night somehow. However, this is probably one of the best service i've ever had here.

Literally 5 star recommending.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you have just mention au99 when paying to get the discount?

Shop Owner
    Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews