Thread: 199 Blue Angel City Massage (199 Clarance St)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

199 Blue Angel City Massage (199 Clarance St)

Venue: Blue Angel Massage

Address: level 1/199 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000

Phone: (02) 7900 8428

Massage Girl: Crystal (or maybe Krystal)

Nationality: Thai

Looks: Attractive (7/10) Tall. Slim. Shaved (not waxed) Size B cup. Darkish skin.

Experience: 2/10. Very poor and mechanical. I would not be seeing Crystal again.

I was a regular customer at the QVB Japanese massage shop at this location, upstairs from the Japanese hair salon. When QVB Japanese massage moved during COVID, I noticed this new business took over the location and setup (same furniture and rooms, including the fabric doorway Japanese divider). I have been curious what it would be like.

I decided to give it a try and called on Friday. Woman answers "Hello, can I help you?" -- asked to book an appointment. Reply "Have you been here before?"
    I said "yes, long ago". I said that I'd like to book for an hour because I like getting a good part-1 before the part-2 fun starts and is not rushed.

I asked which girls are available, even though I don't know any of them and the website does not have photos of girls. The phone woman named 2 girls and said "You can have a look when you come in."

I showed up at the appointed time (actually about 4 minutes early), and the door was unlocked (up one flight of stairs). So instead of pressing the buzzer, I walked into the reception room and there was an alarm that rang. I then heard a voice saying "Hello. Come in please". It was coming from the corridor which is covered by the Japanese fabric divider. I was not sure if she is coming out to the reception, but she didn't so I walked 4 steps into the corridor which opens to the 3 massage rooms (maybe they have 4 rooms now).

A Thai looking girl immediately takes me to the massage room. I was of two minds if to ask to see who else is there so I can choose, but given she seemed polite and good looking I thought to myself "Heck, I will go with this one and see".

Inside the room I said how I have an appointment so they don't think I am a "walk in" and then try to call my mobile if I don't show up as expected.

She: "You want how long?"
    Me: One hour

She: "and you want .... (she uses her hand to make the HE signal)"
    Me: Yes. Sure. What's your name?
    She: Crystal

I handed over the $70 for the one hour massage and she left me to get undressed. On the wall they have the usual printed sign saying no sexual services are offered here, please do not ask. I smiled to myself.

Within 1 minute she comes into the room. I lie face down. She starts at my feet. No sign of oil and no oil offered. I thought, "OK, that's fine with me".

She worked her way in a very non-massage way from my feet to my back, literally within 4 or 5 minutes she is sitting on my back and leans over to ask.

She: "what you offer me?"
    Me: "How about you tell me what we can do?"
    She: "We can everything. How much you offer?"
    Me: "Well I am happy with $50 for HJ, or if you BBBJ then I will pay more"
    She: "How much you pay? We can do more."
    Me: "Well, I don't enjoy condoms so we can do only BBBJ, and for this I will give you 100 in total"

By now we are only in part-1 for no more than 15 to 17 minutes. She seemed to be not interested in any serious or semi-serious part-1.
    There is a huge clock on the wall above my head, so I make sure she sees that I looked at it --- my way of hinting that, hang on, I paid for an hour, and if we start part-2 now....

She jumps off my back and asks me to turn over, then she reaches for a condom that she had on the small table.
    I then said, "you know I don't want sex and I am paying 100 for BBBJ."

She doesn't reply (her English is actually very good, so it was not misunderstanding what I said).... and proceeds to cover my still soft member with the condom then leans overt to suck it to get hard.

In hindsight I should have stopped her and said that she is breaking the deal terms, then in my head I was thinking "Oh, well, I am just going to make a scene inside the first 20 minutes and ruin the experience, so it looks like I am going to overpay for less than I wanted." If this was a business deal, I would have said "Actually, if you don't want to provide BBBJ for 100 then let's go for HJ for 50". But.... my mood changed and in all honesty I felt like getting up and leaving there and then.

The CBJ lasted 2 minutes and was not going to happen.... so I reached down and pulled the condom off and asked her to finish the old boy by hand.
    Sadly, she then became totally robotic and almost yanked the old fellow off the rest of my body in the most urgent way..... and I am thinking "What the fuck"...

So I then pointed at the big clock on the wall and said "You know there is no rush. We have 40 minutes left, so please be gentle and play with it a bit."

To try to recover my mood a little, I tried to play with her boobs but she would not let me touch her nipples... only cup her boobs... and when trying to go to the bottom, she locked her legs to prevent access except to her shaved (not waxed) pubic area.

Needless to say, it was now a matter of finishing in the quickest way to get out of this session which I take blame for not managing well. Silly me!!!

As soon as I shot my load, she reached for the tissues and rushing as if we have run out of time. So I look at the clock and point out that we have 20 minutes left.....

Then I asked "we have so much time left... can you at least get a hot towel to wipe down."

She went out of the room and got 2 hot towels and wiped me down....

I started to get dressed as she started to change the table paper sheet.

I reached for my money and asked her "How much do you think I should give you for what happened?" -- which was my way of at least getting her to acknowledge that she rushed me and didn't deliver what was agreed on.

She replied: "What do you mean?

At that point, I thought "fuck it. pay this bitch and write off your losses", so I put down 100 on the table and left.

Bottom line:

1. This shop might have other much nicer girls who have more service-oriented attitude, but I would not recommend Crystal.
    2. Over the last 20+ years, I must have had a thousand or more sessions with all types of girls and at many different venues. Crystal will be ranked at the absolute bottom of my list.
    3. I was walking out of the building and thinking to myself that maybe Thai girls are simply not up to the generous and sexy style of the many Japanese and Korean girls (and Chinese too) that I have had over the years. I will certainly not go for Thai girls anymore.
    4. I am not fat or ugly or impolite or ungenerous --- so I can't think of how I might have turned Crystal off.
    5. It was not a financial disaster to have paid $170 in total for 45 minutes of zip massage and robotic handjob. But, I will not let this happen again.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    That's fucked. So infuriating and a mood killer for the punter. Unfortunately they don't see it as a problem... they just wanna jack us off and get paid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @AndrewV,
    Thanks for the warning!
    Wont be turning up to this venue.

In these high priced times def gotta be in control of the session. I know where you are coming from, you try to not make a scene hoping she will lighten up, but the opposite happens.
    Recently happened to me too; i was trying to go with the flow and thought the girl would be reasonable and did not bother to negotiate during the sess, but when we finished and she had given a b2b and cbj she hit me up with $150 tip :@

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    @AndrewV,
    Thanks for the warning!
    Wont be turning up to this venue.

In these high priced times def gotta be in control of the session. I know where you are coming from, you try to not make a scene hoping she will lighten up, but the opposite happens.
    Recently happened to me too; i was trying to go with the flow and thought the girl would be reasonable and did not bother to negotiate during the sess, but when we finished and she had given a b2b and cbj she hit me up with $150 tip :@
    Thanks, @Danny801. Yep, my ego was a little hurt that this Thai Crystal basically didn't give a fuck about providing any service. She basically wanted to lock-in the amount. It was funny as I walked out and thought that in my job I am always negotiating deals very well, but I dropped my guard about what I am to give and to get back.
    Given I've had over 1,000 (probably more) punts over the years, I am not going to go for any Thai girls anymore. I'd rather Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I recall several girls over the years who never demanded a specific amount and simply said "give me what you want"..... Anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bit more info on Crystal:
    She works at 199 Clarence St CBD only on Fridays. She mentioned that she works at another place in Wentworthville but I didn't ask what days and under what name.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    That's fucked. So infuriating and a mood killer for the punter. Unfortunately they don't see it as a problem... they just wanna jack us off and get paid.
    You summed up well, @rubit moore. It was a double fuckup where not only not providing any quality (massage or HJ) but also short changing me on the time I paid for.
    Anyway, it was a dud deal and didn't break my bank, but I do feel she stole money from me and I didn't want to create a scene. Just leave and forget it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing your information
    Sorry to hear about your session
    This girl I will avoid